Author Topic: New Rules. Take note.  (Read 6388 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: New Rules. Take note.
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2019, 05:07:07 PM »
“O! beware, my lord, of jealousy; it is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on.”
Oh look, a wheelchair philosopher is in our midst
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2019, 05:28:56 PM »
CockMuffin was tossed in the dumpster courtesy of yours truly for incessant meme spamming and what an epic meltdown he, peaches and a few of these other fucktards from CindysbeenSulking.com have been having over it.

Even Oak has managed to paint a big X on her back over this matter. Which is scary, cause now the helicopter pilots might get confused.

Yeah I noticed the cuck’s meme spamathons, naturally of the lefty, Trump hating variety...

Here’s a well earned like from me Pedro, enjoy.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2019, 11:40:51 PM »
is my “aoc shit” hijacking every thread or confined to the thread I authored you dyslexic fucking moron?

Is that an actual claim that you only posted anti-AOC crap in the one thread?  Mmmmkaaay...
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2019, 11:45:52 PM »
CockMuffin was tossed in the dumpster courtesy of yours truly for incessant meme spamming and what an epic meltdown he, peaches and a few of these other fucktards from CindysbeenSulking.com have been having over it.

Even Oak has managed to paint a big X on her back over this matter. Which is scary, cause now the helicopter pilots might get confused.

Without the CBT crowd over here, there would have been nothing but "Remember when Freud did this," and "Remember when Martini did that" and "Caskur is ________ [fill in the blank]" and "Wow, Blue Cashew sucks" going on here.  We have added some spice to this place.  Don't be such an ill-tempered twat ALL the damn time, Biggie Simpers.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2019, 11:50:40 PM »
Without the CBT crowd over here, there would have been nothing but "Remember when Freud did this," and "Remember when Martini did that" and "Caskur is ________ [fill in the blank]" and "Wow, Blue Cashew sucks" going on here.  We have added some spice to this place.  Don't be such an ill-tempered twat ALL the damn time, Biggie Simpers.
YOu and Oak are the only decent posters

Teh neutered gimp water-boys can stay home.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2019, 12:01:59 AM »

Hate to say it, but my little Lotus clit bud has a point here -- but Biggie has a point too, Lotus.  You and Oak ARE the best poasters from that lot.  I'll throw a crumb to Peachy and admit to enjoying engaging with the geriatric fucktard now and then, but the rest of the CBT crew is as low rent as the owner of the place.
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2019, 01:38:06 AM »
Hate to say it, but my little Lotus clit bud has a point here -- but Biggie has a point too, Lotus.  You and Oak ARE the best poasters from that lot.  I'll throw a crumb to Peachy and admit to enjoying engaging with the geriatric fucktard now and then, but the rest of the CBT crew is as low rent as the owner of the place.

Oh, lord.  Thumbs up, but then thumbs down.  So, nothin.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2019, 02:49:25 PM »
Not all libtards are white dumb ass...
Did she say that. But, almost all are here and throughout the world. Specifically, you progtard West Europeans. Even when they are not white, you might say progtards of color are guilty of cultural appropriation.
Prairie Redneck

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2019, 04:24:09 PM »
Did she say that. But, almost all are here and throughout the world. Specifically, you progtard West Europeans. Even when they are not white, you might say progtards of color are guilty of cultural appropriation.

She always blames white people for being ‘progtards’, but guess what? Many of them are in fact Jewish!

Neither of you K1ke-lovers will ever admit this of course....

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2019, 05:45:47 PM »
indeed. 100%.  Which is why none of those three have been fucked with.

Even that goon Percy is a better quality of poster than that low buget spammer i tossed back into the garbage 

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2019, 12:39:21 AM »
She always blames white people for being ‘progtards’, but guess what? Many of them are in fact Jewish!

Neither of you K1ke-lovers will ever admit this of course....
You are delusional. Most of you Brits are not Ashkenazi or Jewish and you know it. The BBC has a lot to do with it, just like the CBC in Canada.

What you guys should have done was give all six plus million Hong Kong residents British citizenship before the handover in 97. In Canada, those HK fucks vote something like 85 per cent Tory. They don't fill the prisons with pimps and nickle and dime drug dealers. They don't require methadone treatments. They hate illegal immigration. And they have too much fucking pride to be seen on the dole. A positive role model for your fellow slacker British  progs.

Sikh Indians are another conservative hard working immigrant group that would be a net benefit for Britain.

Britain, especialy Scotland is a progtard paradise. Shen Li is right, progtardation is a home grown West European disease.
Prairie Redneck

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2019, 02:26:12 AM »
You are delusional. Most of you Brits are not Ashkenazi or Jewish and you know it. The BBC has a lot to do with it, just like the CBC in Canada.

What you guys should have done was give all six plus million Hong Kong residents British citizenship before the handover in 97. In Canada, those HK fucks vote something like 85 per cent Tory. They don't fill the prisons with pimps and nickle and dime drug dealers. They don't require methadone treatments. They hate illegal immigration. And they have too much fucking pride to be seen on the dole. A positive role model for your fellow slacker British  progs.

Sikh Indians are another conservative hard working immigrant group that would be a net benefit for Britain.

Britain, especialy Scotland is a progtard paradise. Shen Li is right, progtardation is a home grown West European disease.

Nice. I will visit Scotland.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2019, 08:14:21 AM »

What are you talking about? There are loads of Jews in this country and the majority lean to the left politically. The upper echelons of the BBC is choc full of them along with other non-whites and so are our mainstream political parties. Our new PM Boris Johnson has partial Jewish lineage which as in your case almost always leads to a huge degree of sympathy and support from the individual for Jewish values and agendas.

‘Progtards’ adhere to Cultural Marxism, a Jewish ideology and yet another inconvenient truth that you completely ignore. You would learn a lot if you thoroughly studied the Frankfurt School and the ‘Long march through the institutions’.

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2019, 11:30:40 PM »
Nice. I will visit Scotland.
Stay there.
Prairie Redneck

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2019, 11:39:46 PM »
What are you talking about? There are loads of Jews in this country and the majority lean to the left politically. The upper echelons of the BBC is choc full of them along with other non-whites and so are our mainstream political parties. Our new PM Boris Johnson has partial Jewish lineage which as in your case almost always leads to a huge degree of sympathy and support from the individual for Jewish values and agendas.

‘Progtards’ adhere to Cultural Marxism, a Jewish ideology and yet another inconvenient truth that you completely ignore. You would learn a lot if you thoroughly studied the Frankfurt School and the ‘Long march through the institutions’.
Bullshit, Britons are overwhelmingly progtardish.
https://medium.com/the-politicalists/britains-younger-generations-are-overwhelmingly-left-wing-bb321f7bbe38

And this stupidity of we are leftists, because a tiny religious minority turned us into fairies.  :crazy:
Are you Brits really this frickin weak. It reinforces my point that Britain is filled with a bunch of weak, prog pansies. Even if you guys kicked out all the jigaboos and sand nogs, you would still be a faggot nation who's biggest worry is wasting more taxpayer money on climate change schemes. Brits are just like this ugly prog prog faggot piece of shit.

Remember, I said Britain should have given all six million Hong Kong residents British citizenship. I want to change that a bit. They should have sent six million yellow toothed white British faggots to Hong Kong.
Prairie Redneck

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2019, 09:01:52 AM »
Whats bullshit ? That Jews overwhelmingly support left wing policies and mass immigration? If you deny this you’re either dumb as fuck or are shilling for them, I suspect it’s a bit of both.

Do you know how many Jews supported the British National Party? The last true ethno-Nationalist party in the UK of recent times? Fucking none, in fact Jewish groups along with leftist organisations worked tirelessly to bring it down. There were plenty of whites who supported the party though, including me.

As for your link, yes many students are leftists due to being indoctrinated with Cultural Marxism in schools and universities, this is a huge problem across the entire of western academia. Remember where this cancerous ideology originated? I’ve only told you about a dozen or so times already but it still doesn’t sink into that thick skull of yours. You literally would rather take one up the ass than dare to be critical of Jews and organised Jewry.

Sounds to me that you just don’t like Brits, which is fair enough, everyone has a choice to decide who they like and don’t like. However, you live in Canada right? Which is arguably even more cucked than my country due to decades of rampant leftism. Why haven’t YOU done anything to stop that? After all you seem to hold all Brits responsible for what has been forced on them by the ruling class.

Finally, why the fuck would I want 6 million Asians in my country? You clearly have an Asian fetish but I do not...

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2019, 09:06:47 PM »
Bullshit, Britons are overwhelmingly progtardish.
https://medium.com/the-politicalists/britains-younger-generations-are-overwhelmingly-left-wing-bb321f7bbe38

And this stupidity of we are leftists, because a tiny religious minority turned us into fairies.  :crazy:
Are you Brits really this frickin weak. It reinforces my point that Britain is filled with a bunch of weak, prog pansies. Even if you guys kicked out all the jigaboos and sand nogs, you would still be a faggot nation who's biggest worry is wasting more taxpayer money on climate change schemes. Brits are just like this ugly prog prog faggot piece of shit.

Remember, I said Britain should have given all six million Hong Kong residents British citizenship. I want to change that a bit. They should have sent six million yellow toothed white British faggots to Hong Kong.
Britain is a victim of her own history. She took the cross to the heathen and stole their wealth and technology. Now the chickens have come home to roost. I hate like hell that Islam has a power base in Western Europe, but this is poetic justice. Let's see how those sickening white British libtards fancy being colonized.
Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2019, 09:09:37 PM »
As for your link, yes many students are leftists due to being indoctrinated with Cultural Marxism in schools and universities,
Yeah, like you would know what is taught in university. :fuku:
Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2019, 09:48:56 AM »
Oh look Herman, what do we have here.

Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society again Demands US Take in “Refugees”—But not in Israel

The Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society—the Jewish organization targeted by the Pittsburgh synagogue shooter Robert Bowers on account of its pro-Third World invasion activity—has launched a petition signed by over 1,400 rabbi demanding that the US take in all fake asylum seekers from Latin America—while continuing to support Israel, which refuses to take in any “refugees” at all.

http://newobserveronline.com/hebrew-immigrant-aid-society-again-demands-us-take-in-refugees-but-not-in-israel/

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2019, 09:55:55 AM »
Britain is a victim of her own history. She took the cross to the heathen and stole their wealth and technology. Now the chickens have come home to roost. I hate like hell that Islam has a power base in Western Europe, but this is poetic justice. Let's see how those sickening white British libtards fancy being colonized.

You’re actually espousing the rhetoric of libtards there, ironic when you claim to dislike them so much.

It seems you agree with them aslong as the third world immigration isn’t taking place where you live.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6