Author Topic: New Rules. Take note.  (Read 6723 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: New Rules. Take note.
« on: July 30, 2019, 11:51:50 PM »
She is in denial. She does need to thank all Canadian Libtards allowing her immigration and residency. She keeps forgetting

Score.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 11:52:44 PM »
She is a hypocrite, it always makes me laugh when an immigrant starts complaining about immigration or attacking the people who made their residency possible...

Hey Shen, without “white libtards” your yellow ass wouldn’t have been granted permission to move to Canada in the first place.  :crazy:

I hate to admit you're right. 

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 01:27:53 AM »
Than you are thick as Scouse. You are conflating illegal and legal immigration.  I am pro immigration. But, I got no time for queue jumping pieces of shit who game loopholes because they lack the skills and education to make it through the front door like my family did.

You're family didn't need to come if they had skills and education.  Stay in your shithole and fix it. 

Refugees aren't queue jumpers, they're given preferential status.  Get over it.  Your life wasn't at stake the way the lives of Syrian's lives are.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6