MitM- Bianca Devins- one week later

Bad and Boujee · 143

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
on: July 21, 2019, 12:27:44 PM
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 03:36:50 PM
I find it difficult to be sympathetic towards modern late teens... they know it all they'll tell you but tend to be self entitled/narcissistic, lazy, and highly opinionated... so this whole topic to me is a big meh... though maybe it will wake up some of the other young jackasses...

...I remember when I was around that age...going to school and working full time because that was the way it was... still managed to get engaged and start a family on top of that... I might have been a bit green, but I wasn't having excuses made for me or by me...and I owned my mistakes and kept on keeping on...

...an ancient world nowadays...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 03:47:21 PM
I find it difficult to be sympathetic towards modern late teens... they know it all they'll tell you but tend to be self entitled/narcissistic, lazy, and highly opinionated... so this whole topic to me is a big meh... though maybe it will wake up some of the other young jackasses...

...I remember when I was around that age...going to school and working full time because that was the way it was... still managed to get engaged and start a family on top of that... I might have been a bit green, but I wasn't having excuses made for me or by me...and I owned my mistakes and kept on keeping on...

...an ancient world nowadays...
And I agree.

This younger generation is completely sane on some levels but totally out to lunch on others.

Go into a Starbucks with free WiFi, and you will see these young, neck bearded, unkept semi-citizens loitering away because one of their friends works there, feeling sorry for themselves and expecting some sort of "free life" card handed to them without actually busting their ass for it.

Yes, I'm sad a 17 year old is dead, but honestly, what fucking goals did she have outside of being "Insta" famous?

Nothing

The lure of being a social media celebrity is just too strong for many of these kids. It really is. They see buffons like Jake Paul making all this money without comprehendinh he has a team of marketers behind him. Kids by game consoles thinking they are the next Tfue without understanding the guy has god like reflexes and eye hand coordination.

Dummy down society into these pitfall traps is now something the next generation has to deal with. As parents, and it pains me to say this, we have to prepare them for this.

Rub it in your skin like lotion

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6