Author Topic: The Caskur Intervention  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
The Caskur Intervention
« on: July 21, 2019, 05:56:37 PM »
Recently there has been concerns on forums of the mental state of Caskur, the moron here that we lovingly refer to as the big fat bag of useless shit.

And while I feel absolutely no sympathy for that low life, or the made up stories she has told many on these forums for sympathy, this situation does indeed need to spoken amongst us, the flaming community.

Caskur has mental deficiencies, we all know this. She is also possibly schizophrenic, which isn't a strong mental cocktail. Are we, as members here playing a game, enabling her to carry on with her mental lapses and actually picking on a mentally challenged cripple?

If you read a Caskur post....well, try to read one, by her prose you can tell it's obvious she is having a hard time differentiating the difference between an internet game and reality. Her recent break down at BC only confirms this as many of the threads were edited, locked, and deleted all together on account of the complete disregard of the BCs rules to win some sort of flame war going on in her head.

Now, and I say this sincerely, its no surprise that once Caskur was booted from this forum, traffic and new members have been at its highest ever. It's not a coincidence that nobody wants to post around a mentally unstable person. You say to yourself, would you actually associate with somebody like Caskur in real life and I'm sure it's 99% a no, each and every time.

With that said, what I say to you all, is Caskur needs mental help. This community with not survive with idiots like Caskur parading around as a member. We don't want her representing us, who are trying to have fun playing a game when that game is her actual life.

#getridofcaskur

Sadly, we can't make this hastag go viral because caskur is as insignificant as she is irrelevant, but we a community, should strive to work together in making this community a better, funner, safer place for everyone trying to relax and get a few laughs.

Thank you
KM
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Flynn

Re: The Caskur Intervention
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 07:57:56 PM »
Keep fucking trying chump, yUo just don't have enough mental wattage for these kinds of posts. YUoR brain only runs on a single AAA Duracell battery.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 09:09:23 PM »
Keep fucking trying chump, yUo just don't have enough mental wattage for these kinds of posts. YUoR brain only runs on a single AAA Duracell battery.

WHY YUO ALWAYS SO ANGRY

HAS ANYONE BROKEN A CACTUS INSIDE YOUR PUSSY?

JEEZ

Flynn

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 09:39:05 PM »

WHY YUO ALWAYS SO ANGRY

Because, yUo are stupid.

Why are yUo going to use the "broken" one that's still inside yuOrs?

JEEZ

Go get a tan Yeti.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 10:06:52 PM by Flynn »

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 09:48:02 PM »
I have not seen things get as heated in a while like that feud between caskur and Dovey.
Prairie Redneck

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2019, 09:54:50 PM »
I have not seen things get as heated in a while like that feud between caskur and Dovey.
It really wasn't a feud, Herm.

Caskur is just looking for any reason to post somebody's personal info and will stop at nothing, including manipulation of staff members, to achieve her goal.

The sad truth is, the internet is all she has.

No Okie

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2019, 10:27:06 PM »

Caskur is just looking for any reason to post somebody's personal info and will stop at nothing, including manipulation of staff members, to achieve her goal.

I don’t know anything about this person?  Your latest avatar.... the smoke in your mouth is an awesome touch.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2019, 11:06:55 PM »

WHY YUO ALWAYS SO ANGRY

JEEZ
what's with the caps?

I thought that was Filthy Breast Sores gimmick

Moonpie

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2019, 11:16:42 PM »
what's with the caps?

I thought that was Filthy Breast Sores gimmick

Do you remember the guy or was it fats that his keyboard was broken at TV and he would post in all caps.  HE was waiting on his govt check to come in.  Gawd he kills me :crampe:

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2019, 12:12:23 AM »

Now she's insinuating you are this guy. :crazy:

https://fightbigamy.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/10/wife-discovers-husband-dean-west-is-a-an-alleged-bigamist.html

Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2019, 02:17:08 AM »
Now she's insinuating you are this guy. :crazy:

https://fightbigamy.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/10/wife-discovers-husband-dean-west-is-a-an-alleged-bigamist.html
Dean is the guy who Caskur was begging to "put his baby in her" on the phone back in the day.

This shows how unstable she is. She has a nine year old link from her e-boyfriend saved on her hard drive.

This guy broke poor Caskets heart. She was very much in love with him but he shunned her because of her instability.

There's also a photo of Caskur eating human feces online somewhere to. She needs help.

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2019, 04:41:39 AM »
Dean is the guy who Caskur was begging to "put his baby in her" on the phone back in the day.

This shows how unstable she is. She has a nine year old link from her e-boyfriend saved on her hard drive.

This guy broke poor Caskets heart. She was very much in love with him but he shunned her because of her instability.

There's also a photo of Caskur eating human feces online somewhere to. She needs help.
I was going to say more to caskur, but Rotwang locked the thread.

Hey, wait a minute. Isn't caskur married to some guy named Kurt?
Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Fashionista

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Fashionista
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1623 / -151
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2019, 07:56:21 AM »
Recently there has been concerns on forums of the mental state of Caskur, the moron here that we lovingly refer to as the big fat bag of useless shit.

And while I feel absolutely no sympathy for that low life, or the made up stories she has told many on these forums for sympathy, this situation does indeed need to spoken amongst us, the flaming community.

Caskur has mental deficiencies, we all know this. She is also possibly schizophrenic, which isn't a strong mental cocktail. Are we, as members here playing a game, enabling her to carry on with her mental lapses and actually picking on a mentally challenged cripple?

If you read a Caskur post....well, try to read one, by her prose you can tell it's obvious she is having a hard time differentiating the difference between an internet game and reality. Her recent break down at BC only confirms this as many of the threads were edited, locked, and deleted all together on account of the complete disregard of the BCs rules to win some sort of flame war going on in her head.

Now, and I say this sincerely, its no surprise that once Caskur was booted from this forum, traffic and new members have been at its highest ever. It's not a coincidence that nobody wants to post around a mentally unstable person. You say to yourself, would you actually associate with somebody like Caskur in real life and I'm sure it's 99% a no, each and every time.

With that said, what I say to you all, is Caskur needs mental help. This community with not survive with idiots like Caskur parading around as a member. We don't want her representing us, who are trying to have fun playing a game when that game is her actual life.

#getridofcaskur

Sadly, we can't make this hastag go viral because caskur is as insignificant as she is irrelevant, but we a community, should strive to work together in making this community a better, funner, safer place for everyone trying to relax and get a few laughs.

Thank you
KM
Thankully that back and forth between Dovey and caskur seems to have ended for now.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2019, 10:11:17 AM »

No Okie

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2019, 10:14:37 AM »
I was just thinking. Is there any real reason to bring this stupid crap to this site.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2019, 10:19:50 AM »

Omg memories !!

I wish Dean was still posting  :crampe:
Dean. lol

I still laugh at that voice recording Caskur did of him losing his fucking mind.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2019, 10:24:11 AM »
Dean. lol

I still laugh at that voice recording Caskur did of him losing his fucking mind.

Dude was one of the best trolls tho

His ass went too far in his pimpin old ladies scheme tho. The ugliest one went fucking psycho on him. She posted shit about him all over the internet  :crampe:

Offline Fashionista

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Fashionista
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1623 / -151
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2019, 11:01:21 AM »

Omg memories !!

I wish Dean was still posting  :crampe:
Dean was a poster who was married and caskur fell in love with him?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2019, 11:09:57 AM »

Dude was one of the best trolls tho

His ass went too far in his pimpin old ladies scheme tho. The ugliest one went fucking psycho on him. She posted shit about him all over the internet  :crampe:
Does Caskur still have those recordings?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2019, 11:11:30 AM »
Dean was a poster who was married and caskur fell in love with him?

No, he wasn’t married. Caskur dodged a bullet, that’s all I’m gonna say lol

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6