I get it...I really don't.

Blandscape · 969

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
on: July 24, 2019, 09:29:34 AM
Now that both Random and Freud have decided to leave us erstwhile and forlorn without the aid of a safety net, what are we to do?

I of course blame Fox News, Dovey's soft moist piss flapping wet and weary bountiful beautousness, Flea for trying to lead an old bad man astray with her complimentary ash tray of a cunt, this sites confused and rather pathetic wilted inability to reproduce, married to the seedless Jaffas you all fucking are.

I for one will miss nearly 50% of the both of them already.

A few questions, why did we turn the site private again? I missed the memo.

Why does our moderator feel the need to exceed the speed of shite, that rolls down the back of our legs at a sedentary almost lazy 0.023ms?

Why did Freud think that posting his demise nearly 2 weeks ago would make it more impactful?

Should Dovey wear the black stilettos with the little red dress, or the red stilettos with the little black dress when she next meets KM at Burger King?

If figures are up, why can I guarantee under our particular International Law, that I will have to respond to the same old fuckwits I always have?

Why do I feel that Random KM's decision is more Dovey's than his, and that she has probably demanded he actually has to have a real grown up life,like a real person seeking more the the self inflected misery that makes up this?

Why does Freud suddenly appear, every time KM is near?

Where is Scoundrel???

I personally wish the three members (as I suspect the loss of Dovey as well), all the best. It is no secret that I secretly like KM, quite a lot. I find him intoxicatingly invigorating, if sometimes rather fantastically self indulgent. There can be no doubt he brings any bored board to life. And I think what he has tried to do is a credit to this community.

If I am pushed too it, of course that there cunt Freud has some interesting characteristics,and even once said something quite witty and entertaining. I can't recall under pressure what it was, but it involved wet and dry sandpaper and Fleas new found appreciation of the ancient arts of Vajazzling. I laughed, I really did.....ahhh those were the days.

As for Dovey, she fucking better marry KM and make him unhappy. Just like the rest of us.

Good luck to you all.....I suppose.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 09:33:23 AM
Freud will never leave, he likes posting pictures of his painted pinkies too much, the tremendous faggot.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 09:34:44 AM
 Definitely the black dress with the red stilettos.

I'm more Chipotle than BK.  :thumbup2:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 10:05:31 AM
Freud will never leave, he likes posting pictures of his painted pinkies too much, the tremendous faggot.

:laughinatu:

The Queen Bee

Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 10:38:59 AM
If Freud leaves, my reason for posting is gone

I’m putting an APB out on Scoundrel today

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Powered By Coffee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 11:27:44 AM
Why did Freud think that posting his demise nearly 2 weeks ago would make it more impactful?

Antici....  ...pation.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
Reply #6 on: July 24, 2019, 11:33:09 AM
Bland, its purely a financial move.

I just got affiliated with a major streaming network and I'm not going to be associated with some moron who's screen name is "Hitler was right".

Not in this day and age, fuck that.

I got an affiliation thru the strength of podcast numbers and a commitment to broadcasting game plays on YouTube. So those two avenues are what I am focusing on.

This place is banging. It's at its peak. It doesn't need me anymore and I think a did a respectful just pushing it up a level higher then it already was.

Plus, I've done everything you can do on these forums. I've had wars with some of the best this game has to offer and more times then not came out ahead.

It's time to create new stars here. It's not gonna happen if I'm still one of the top guys refusing not to be a top guy.

And that's pretty much you. Take the ball and run with it, my man.

Rub it in your skin like lotion

Dovey

Reply #7 on: July 24, 2019, 11:38:37 AM

I just got affiliated with a major streaming network and I'm not going to be associated with some moron who's screen name is "Hitler was right".

I got an affiliation thru the strength of podcast numbers and a commitment to broadcasting game plays on YouTube. So those two avenues are what I am focusing on.

This place is banging. It's at its peak. It doesn't need me anymore and I think a did a respectful just pushing it up a level higher then it already was.

Plus, I've done everything you can do on these forums. I've had wars with some of the best this game has to offer and more times then not came out ahead.

It's time to create new stars here. It's not gonna happen if I'm still one of the top guys refusing not to be a top guy.

Just shut the fuck up and eat my pussy under the table.

You dont gotta leave.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
Reply #8 on: July 24, 2019, 11:53:19 AM
Just shut the fuck up and eat my pussy under the table.

You dont gotta leave.
Baby I'm gonna eat your pussy regardless.

Less time on these forums= more time to eat your pussy.

So....what again?

Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #9 on: July 24, 2019, 12:34:49 PM
Eating pussy under the table is for pussies. Real men eat pussy at the table.

On the board, so to speak.

But, fine, be like that, Joodog you!

Seriously, best of luck in your new endeavours, Martino. Streaming pomposity requires some effortless planning.

8)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #10 on: July 24, 2019, 12:39:58 PM
Now that both Random and Freud have decided to leave us erstwhile and forlorn without the aid of a safety net, what are we to do?

I of course blame Fox News, Dovey's soft moist piss flapping wet and weary bountiful beautousness, Flea for trying to lead an old bad man astray with her complimentary ash tray of a cunt, this sites confused and rather pathetic wilted inability to reproduce, married to the seedless Jaffas you all fucking are.

I for one will miss nearly 50% of the both of them already.

A few questions, why did we turn the site private again? I missed the memo.

Why does our moderator feel the need to exceed the speed of shite, that rolls down the back of our legs at a sedentary almost lazy 0.023ms?

Should Dovey wear the black stilettos with the little red dress, or the red stilettos with the little black dress when she next meets KM at Burger King?

If figures are up, why can I guarantee under our particular International Law, that I will have to respond to the same old fuckwits I always have?

Why do I feel that Random KM's decision is more Dovey's than his, and that she has probably demanded he actually has to have a real grown up life,like a real person seeking more the the self inflected misery that makes up this?

Why does Freud suddenly appear, every time KM is near?

Where is Scoundrel???

I personally wish the three members (as I suspect the loss of Dovey as well), all the best. It is no secret that I secretly like KM, quite a lot. I find him intoxicatingly invigorating, if sometimes rather fantastically self indulgent. There can be no doubt he brings any bored board to life. And I think what he has tried to do is a credit to this community.

If I am pushed too it, of course that there cunt Freud has some interesting characteristics,and even once said something quite witty and entertaining. I can't recall under pressure what it was, but it involved wet and dry sandpaper and Fleas new found appreciation of the ancient arts of Vajazzling. I laughed, I really did.....ahhh those were the days.

As for Dovey, she fucking better marry KM and make him unhappy. Just like the rest of us.

Good luck to you all.....I suppose.
Were any toes stepped on in the construction of this post is all I wanna know

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 24, 2019, 12:42:51 PM
Potentially....a camel toe....

Dovey

Reply #12 on: July 24, 2019, 12:44:19 PM
Eating pussy under the table is for pussies. Real men eat pussy at the table.

On the board, so to speak.

But, fine, be like that, Joodog you!

Seriously, best of luck in your new endeavours, Martino. Streaming pomposity requires some effortless planning.

8)

I was moreso saying he can just hang out here and be silly with me, I just felt like being vulgar for the sake of vulgarity  :dontknow:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 24, 2019, 12:44:30 PM

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 24, 2019, 12:45:52 PM

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: July 24, 2019, 12:51:03 PM
I just have one question for Blandscape

HOw many drugs do you have to combine to get like this?

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 24, 2019, 12:51:38 PM

So all it took to get rid of you was choosing that username?

Fuck, if I’d known that I’d have done it the second you slithered out of the woodwork.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 24, 2019, 12:55:58 PM
Fuck.. I had to laugh at that one  :crampe:

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #18 on: July 24, 2019, 01:04:57 PM
I was moreso saying he can just hang out here and be silly with me, I just felt like being vulgar for the sake of vulgarity  :dontknow:

No worries, Dove. I get it. Same here, actually.

I may be the least vulgar person on the planet. When I go all scabrous, it feels like doing drag.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 24, 2019, 01:05:31 PM
The guy is so far up his own ass he can taste what he had for dinner last week.

I’ve seen some super overinflated egos online over the years but that little Village People impersonator is in a league of her own.

I just hope he stays gone and doesn’t do a Frood...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6