Author Topic: BG Challenge - who has the best podcast  (Read 905 times)

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
BG Challenge - who has the best podcast
« on: July 25, 2019, 09:07:30 PM »
Dovey, that lucious, beautiful, completely stunning woman, has given me a great idea;

Who can create the best podcast on these forums.

The rules are simple; make a podcast, and post it here. Let everyone listen, get views, and have fun pushing the envelope of this game.

Winner will receive Naked pictures of Dovey along with the title of " Best BG Podcast".

Now, Dovey thinks I will win this easily and that all of you really aren't that good.

Let's go!!!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Re: BG Challenge - who has the best podcast
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 09:11:07 PM »
Dovey, that lucious, beautiful, completely stunning woman, has given me a great idea;

The rules are simple; make a podcast, and post it here. Let everyone listen, get views, and have fun pushing the envelope of this game.

Winner will receive Naked pictures of Dovey along with the title of " Best BG Podcast".

Now, Dovey thinks I will win this easily and that all of you really aren't that good.

Let's go!!!

I might do this but I don’t need the nekkid pics of Dove if I win.  I haven’t turned lesbian yet.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 11:04:45 PM »

Let's go!!!

And yet, I think you are/have been missing an opportunity to capitalize on your YouTube channel, lately, Martini.

If you already have over 800 subscribers to your channel, thats an excellent base to receive thousands of views per video that you produce.

Perhaps Dovey is shy about appearing behind the camera, and I I understand her safety/security concerns, or job, but I still think that a joint Martini/Dovey video could attain thousands of views. I think u 2 would make a good performing duo because you could draw from male/female audience

Which for you of course is potentially many more$$$ dollars.

I dunno just my two cents.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 11:10:53 PM »
Holy shit Joe, have a relative or orderly smother you with a pillow, you plain beige fuckstop.  Your posts would bore drywall.

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 01:28:51 AM »
Holy shit Joe, have a relative or orderly smother you with a pillow, you plain beige fuckstop.  Your posts would bore drywall.

I suppose you find it boring, but I find it interesting.

Statistics, website analytics are probably boring to most people.

But at the end of the day its the numbers that talk, and the revenues for the site author.

I think Martini may have a product to sell & a potential brand to develop.

Prior to encountering this forum, I hadn’t realized what a big deal this flaming community was.

But if it can combine with various social media forums, there’s potential for making big bucks I should think.

Offline someone

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by someone
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +46 / -1
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2019, 01:48:12 AM »
wasn't mr pickles supposed to do a p-cast here

or was that just more blather from this martini person

Flynn

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2019, 02:15:49 AM »

I look at it like this...We know 100% it's not going to be yUo, as yUo have proven time and time again.

For those of us who would like to keep our sanity, is there a lump sum cash option?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2019, 02:29:01 AM »

He’s in the right thread then.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2019, 02:29:57 AM »
I look at it like this...We know 100% it's not going to be yUo, as yUo have proven time and time again.

For those of us who would like to keep our sanity, is there a lump sum cash option?

How about some breast implants?

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2019, 02:44:51 AM »
I don’t want to ruin this thread, but here’s an example of a YouTube author who’s made it big, gets thousands if views for his videos & frankly, I can’t fucking stand him nor can figger out what this idiot’s appeal is:

And yet in one of his videos he claims to be a highly successful internet/YouTube entrepreneur.

What people see in this guy, i don’t know.

Hes not particularly good looking , funny witty nor intelligent

I don’t even understand what this blithering idiot is saying.

Point being, iff someone like Martini puts out better pocasts than this guy does videos, I think Martini could do better than that in a YT format
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 04:13:05 AM by Joe »

Flynn

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2019, 03:10:26 AM »
How about some breast implants?

And here's a perfect way to derail a thread.

Fucking Retard.

Flynn

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2019, 03:13:24 AM »
I don’t want to ruin this thread, but here’s an example of a YouTube author who’s made it big, gets thousands if views for his videos & frankly, I can’t fucking stand him nor can figger out what this idiot’s appeal is:

And yet in one of his videos he claims to be a highly successful internet/YouTube entrepreneur.

What people see in this guy, i don’t know.

Hes not particularly good looking , funny witty nor intelligent

I don’t even understand what this blithering idiot is saying.

Point being, iff someone like Martini puts out better pocasts than this guy does videos, I think Martini could do better than that in a UT format

Wasn't it this nonsensical fluff that was going to be thrown out? Or did the rules suddenly change here in the land of Oz?

Look! There's Flea flying around scaring little children on her Cumins powered broomstick.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2019, 03:16:27 AM »
And here's a perfect way to derail a thread.

Fucking Retard.

Yes, because the thread is of such importance.  :crampe:

Flynn

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2019, 03:46:43 AM »
Yes, because the thread is of such importance.  :crampe:

It's better than reading yUoR thread about how yUo wish yUo could make a Club Sandwich out of King Martinis labia minora.

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2019, 03:56:23 AM »

And a sage walks in the wilderness.

Thank you, Sir.

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2019, 04:10:57 AM »
I can’t fucking stand him nor can figger out what this idiot’s appeal is...

What people see in this guy, i don’t know....

I don’t even understand what this blithering idiot is saying...

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2019, 04:22:51 AM »
And a sage walks in the wilderness.

Thank you, Sir.

And yet, let us remind the readers here, that your forum Blurtsome, was a colossal failure, Blurt.

You aspired to have the success which flea & Martini have managed to achieve, but you couldn’t do it.

You simply could not do it.

For once you could put away your keyboard, shut up and just watch & listen to see where you went wrong, Blurt. Flea, who says she works at the LA docks & Martini, a Chicago bartender are whuppin’ yer over educated ass Blurt.

...so think about it.

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2019, 04:26:06 AM »

...and you failed magnificently with your attempt to achieve success with your defunct forum, Blurtsome.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2019, 04:47:44 AM »
It's better than reading yUoR thread about how yUo wish yUo could make a Club Sandwich out of King Martinis labia minora.

I’m thinking of starting a thread about a Gofundme pledge for you so you can afford to buy breast implants.

I probably wouldn’t get much thanks for it though and only $4 was raised for Frood’s hair transplant a while back, so I’m still undecided about bothering...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2019, 04:49:36 AM »
And yet, let us remind the readers here, that your forum Blurtsome, was a colossal failure, Blurt.

You aspired to have the success which flea & Martini have managed to achieve, but you couldn’t do it.

You simply could not do it.

For once you could put away your keyboard, shut up and just watch & listen to see where you went wrong, Blurt. Flea, who says she works at the LA docks & Martini, a Chicago bartender are whuppin’ yer over educated ass Blurt.

...so think about it.

His intrusive registration policy was one of the biggest problems...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6