Author Topic: The Weakest Links  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
The Weakest Links
« on: July 30, 2019, 05:51:48 PM »
While watching #Dovetini suck textface and play e-footsies is high entertainment and all, I went out on a limb and guessed that a few of you might like to read some actual fucking flames between bouts of nausea and revulsion... even the weak links at whom this thread is directed.  Newcomer wunderkind Blurt and I will eventually tire of carrying an entire section.  Maybe a swift thump upside your thick skulls will rattle loose some semblance of self-realization and you’ll join us on the ramparts.

The number one spot goes to the most significant of the insignificant.  She owns the forum and literally pays for people like me to light her up like Cinco de Mayo.  She’d be flamed by others too if she didn’t ban them for it.  Drama is what she lives for and if she went a day without it, she’d probably suffer hand-tremoring, salivating bouts of nervous incontinence.  She’s probably the worst female flamer in history.  People laugh at her, not with her.  People say she’s a good mother, but how hard is it to keep your spawn from the danger of drive-bys when you lock them in a cage within forum-trolling distance.  She even shares her Cheetos. 

Chanel #5?  More like floor cleaner and toilet water.  You know nobody in her hood can afford real perfume.  You might see her on “Real Wives of Flametown”, filmed on location in a Burger King bathroom.  Try harder, my bimbo friend.

Then there’s White Pryde Trailer park-wide.  True story: I removed Aryan from the reg group because he sucks and I wanted him gone, even if it’s a group that’s barely used these days.  I might even use his ejection as a springboard to start the assigning of flames again because unlike swastikunt, there are posters here that deserve recognition and distinction from the low-level bowl huggers like that fuckhead reaper, who disappeared shortly after nominating the aforementioned Jew-hating circumcision leftover.  In fact, why is he tarnishing this forum’s already meager rep either?  I might have to sort this out...

I was going to waste mine and everyone else’s time listing ways Benzo could improve but haha, we all know that’s never going to happen so why bother.  He’s lurking like the scent of Ben-Gay in threads defending his bingo habit.  Watching Benz scream over all the little old ladies hoping to win a $100 shopping spree at the local mall?  $15.  Watching him come back here to brag about it?  PRICELESS.

Poor, poor Joe.  Joe, whose posts make rulerofmk look charismatic... who makes No Okie look like a powerflamer... there’s nothing redeemable about you.  I don’t buy the cool, calm, collected act and neither does anyone else.  You want to be a master manipulator but there’s one problem: you’re as transparent as a condom with half a dozen pin holes in.  If you kissed Martini’s ass any harder, your nose would have to pay his colon rent.

You ... are the weakest links.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

Re: The Weakest Links
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 05:57:29 PM »
I blame Peaches for this
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 06:04:56 PM »
Rancid wants me to test the strength of his sausage link.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 06:07:19 PM »
Rancid wants me to test the strength of his sausage link.

Thanks for remembering me.

I never get hate threads like this one.

Maybe I should make fun of Boresnot's cold bones more often.

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 06:15:57 PM »

Thanks for remembering me.

I never get hate threads like this one.

Maybe I should make fun of Boresnot's cold bones more often.

I saw his bone.

Not really.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 06:17:22 PM »
I’m sure Rancid is some other year’s and someone else’s weakest...

Dovey

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 06:21:36 PM »
 Correction on your first.  Its not just any floor cleaner..  its Fabulous. Fabulous anf toilet water.

Your welcome  :biglaugha:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 06:30:59 PM »
Btw...I got fucking Chanel Chance, Bone you ninny. I’ll take a pic when I get home

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 06:41:12 PM »
Btw...I got fucking Chanel Chance, Bone you ninny. I’ll take a pic when I get home

Don’t cut out an ad from a magazine and tape it over one of those dollar store brands...

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2019, 06:45:37 PM »
Don’t cut out an ad from a magazine and tape it over one of those dollar store brands...

Get the pink one, Bone.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 06:46:53 PM »
Get the pink one, Bone.

That’s exactly it !

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2019, 06:54:19 PM »
HahahahahahahahahahahahahaahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahaahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahaaahahha
Rub it in your skin like lotion

The Queen Bee

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2019, 07:28:35 PM »
Bite me, you cunts

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2019, 07:35:36 PM »
Aww, did you manage that Pokémon puzzle by yourself or did your kids have to help?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2019, 07:38:33 PM »
Did u see which one is at the corner ??  :crampe:

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2019, 07:40:24 PM »
Did u see which one is at the corner ??  :crampe:

Reminds me of a certain poster.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2019, 07:41:20 PM »
Reminds me of a certain poster.

I didn’t do that on purpose either. I’m fucking LOLing here

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2019, 07:58:21 PM »
I prefer no perfume.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2019, 08:19:54 PM »
Aww, did you manage that Pokémon puzzle by yourself or did your kids have to help?

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

I'm fucking dying.

I gotta call the cops, Bonesaw trying to kill me :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2019, 09:41:51 PM »
While watching #Dovetini suck textface and play e-footsies is high entertainment and all, I went out on a limb and guessed that a few of you might like to read some actual fucking flames between bouts of nausea and revulsion... even the weak links at whom this thread is directed.  Newcomer wunderkind Blurt and I will eventually tire of carrying an entire section.  Maybe a swift thump upside your thick skulls will rattle loose some semblance of self-realization and you’ll join us on the ramparts.

The number one spot goes to the most significant of the insignificant.  She owns the forum and literally pays for people like me to light her up like Cinco de Mayo.  She’d be flamed by others too if she didn’t ban them for it.  Drama is what she lives for and if she went a day without it, she’d probably suffer hand-tremoring, salivating bouts of nervous incontinence.  She’s probably the worst female flamer in history.  People laugh at her, not with her.  People say she’s a good mother, but how hard is it to keep your spawn from the danger of drive-bys when you lock them in a cage within forum-trolling distance.  She even shares her Cheetos. 

Chanel #5?  More like floor cleaner and toilet water.  You know nobody in her hood can afford real perfume.  You might see her on “Real Wives of Flametown”, filmed on location in a Burger King bathroom.  Try harder, my bimbo friend.

Then there’s White Pryde Trailer park-wide.  True story: I removed Aryan from the reg group because he sucks and I wanted him gone, even if it’s a group that’s barely used these days.  I might even use his ejection as a springboard to start the assigning of flames again because unlike swastikunt, there are posters here that deserve recognition and distinction from the low-level bowl huggers like that fuckhead reaper, who disappeared shortly after nominating the aforementioned Jew-hating circumcision leftover.  In fact, why is he tarnishing this forum’s already meager rep either?  I might have to sort this out...

I was going to waste mine and everyone else’s time listing ways Benzo could improve but haha, we all know that’s never going to happen so why bother.  He’s lurking like the scent of Ben-Gay in threads defending his bingo habit.  Watching Benz scream over all the little old ladies hoping to win a $100 shopping spree at the local mall?  $15.  Watching him come back here to brag about it?  PRICELESS.

Poor, poor Joe.  Joe, whose posts make rulerofmk look charismatic... who makes No Okie look like a powerflamer... there’s nothing redeemable about you.  I don’t buy the cool, calm, collected act and neither does anyone else.  You want to be a master manipulator but there’s one problem: you’re as transparent as a condom with half a dozen pin holes in.  If you kissed Martini’s ass any harder, your nose would have to pay his colon rent.

You ... are the weakest links.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6