Author Topic: Hey yUo morons WAKE THE FUCK UP!  (Read 731 times)

Flynn

Hey yUo morons WAKE THE FUCK UP!
« on: July 31, 2019, 12:03:05 AM »
Now, I see this forum trying to shift directions again? It's almost like Flea was galloping then stopped suddenly, and everything is having a hard time particle shifting into its right place. Like the next "flamer" I like talented content, even if it is at my expense, yUo cannot be a "flamer" if yUo cannot give credit where it is due.

I have been yelling this down from the heavens for years now, that the game needs to be upped quite seriously. Now I read Bonesnores little preamble about the "weakest links". I really don't know if anyone remembers the, "old Bonesaw"? Now there's a fellow I wouldn't mind reading on a daily basis. I would consider reading him part of my daily routine in life and such. But alas, all we have is the old worn out, scarred up, and uni-browed Bonesaw. Such a shame, like H.C. Trouble yUo two were gods among men. I remember being a very young demi-god, and we all raided Cacoe from B.H. I had on my pink Valkyrie Armor made by Vera Wang, hurtling at the Cacoe defenders as I swooped down upon them on my trusty battle unicorn steed named Giorgio. Bonesaw to my left and H.C. was to my right, it was glorious.

Now look what they've become.

There are a few here deserving of accolades as BoneFish so pointed out. I am in agreement that Blurt is a fresh breath of air. Though some on the ultra super secret council think otherwise (Hitler was Right supporters). Then on the flip side of the spectrum, I really do think that BoneSlaws evaluation of Joo was a little off the mark. While I will agree he's a fucking goon, I get the sense that he's a little more "honest" out here than others. In regards to Joos "flaming", he's fucking horribly annoying, if there is such a thing. The way that Joo cannibalizes words, then sticks them awkwardly in a sentence making reading it painful to the eyes and the brain.

I guess King Martini is trying to turn Dovey into a "flamer"? Just as soon as Dovey stops the "Look at me! Look at me!" threads? Here lies the problem. Now that King Martini has slithered his way into the long stretch of guts belonging to Flea. So now the retarded posters of BG must watch Dovey and King Martini spam the fuck out of the forums with their nonsensical tripe? Even the Bra1n wouldn't have let this evolve to the cancerous level it has become.

If that weren't enough, now we all have to read this passive-aggressive asshole slurping from those dog loving foreigners from TBC. Seriously Flea? YUo already made a pact with the god of spam, what more damage are yUo trying to inflict on yUoR subjects? Flea, if yUo weren't so fucking stupid, i'd smack yUo, to wake yUo the fuck up.

King Martini is nothing more than a swarm of locusts, eating and destroying everything it touches. Right now things are "great" according to that fucking clown. Guess what will happen a few months down the line? Like before this schtick of Martinis gets old really fast. When that happens, people stop posting, Martini will claim he's leaving for the 1,432 time and disappear. Then the traffic shrinks, kind of like yesterday and today. I really hope this is worth it Flea.

P.S.-Just to put into perspective just how powerful Bonesaw and H.C. Trouble once were:

Bonesaw of the past: Thor from the Avengers.
Bonesaw now: Alternate timeline alcoholic Thor with the belly, from the Infinity Stone.

H.C. of the past: The Incredible Hulk.
H.C. now: The She-Hulk, minus 99.9% of the "hulk".
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 01:17:31 AM by FLyNn-FuCkiNg-TaSTiC »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
Re: Hey yUo morons WAKE THE FUCK UP!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 12:20:54 AM »
5 likes= dumpster
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 12:26:00 AM »
5 likes= dumpster

Did you read that text wall?

Shit dude.  I gotta say.  That's one thing I've alway had an issue with with you flame types.  I don't wanna wade through a fucking wall of poorly punctuated attempts at proper prose to glean a nugget of comedy gold.  I want lulz now, I want them fast and I want them CONCISE.

Brevity is the soul of wit, brother.
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

The Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 12:27:11 AM »
Flynn is a FOOL  :crampe:

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 12:44:11 AM »
Did you read that text wall?

Shit dude.  I gotta say.  That's one thing I've alway had an issue with with you flame types.  I don't wanna wade through a fucking wall of poorly punctuated attempts at proper prose to glean a nugget of comedy gold.  I want lulz now, I want them fast and I want them CONCISE.

Brevity is the soul of wit, brother.
I feel you, my man.

No, I didn't read it, I don't read Flynn. But, as Mod, I'm taking precautionary measures so others don't lose brain cells trying to decipher this shit, either.

That, and nothing says "I'm a fucking idiot" like red font.

Flynn here is like those things guys use that look like vaginas but are made of plastic. They have a name...but I'll just call them pocket pussys.

Flynn, is this forums pocket pussy. It gets used up by Lonley idiots then thrown back into the closet and hidden. Nobody admits to owning one but alas, it happens.

I admit to owning Flynn, my personal pocket pussy, and yes, I'm an idiot for admitting it.(Shamed)

Dovey

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 01:04:02 AM »

King Martini is nothing more than a swarm of locusts, eating and destroying everything it touches.

Thats nothing compared to how he eats pussy.

Ever cum so hard you were convinced you had a siezure and the one doing the...work ....had to tap out on the bed like a wrestler? 

I really like flame boards  :biglaugha:

Flynn

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2019, 01:19:23 AM »
I feel you, my man.

No, I didn't read it, I don't read Flynn. But, as Mod, I'm taking precautionary measures so others don't lose brain cells trying to decipher this shit, either.

That, and nothing says "I'm a fucking idiot" like red font.

Flynn here is like those things guys use that look like vaginas but are made of plastic. They have a name...but I'll just call them pocket pussys.

Flynn, is this forums pocket pussy. It gets used up by Lonley idiots then thrown back into the closet and hidden. Nobody admits to owning one but alas, it happens.

I admit to owning Flynn, my personal pocket pussy, and yes, I'm an idiot for admitting it.(Shamed)

*YAWN*

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2019, 01:22:52 AM »
*YAWN*

They're a cancer to this forum.  Oh well...

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2019, 01:26:40 AM »
Go analyze the stats like you do a box of hostess cupcakes, Grimace.

10k per month since I've been back.

Tell me, human pot pie, where's this cancer besides taking joy rides all along your colon?

Dovey

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2019, 01:28:22 AM »

Dont you have someone to drunk text at 4am about getting fucked with on a troll board?

Or someone to suspect is a.....spy  :crampe:

Flynn

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2019, 01:34:24 AM »
Thats nothing compared to how he eats pussy.

From what I hear, he's the best at Tantric Cock Sucking...is that what yuo'Re referring to when yUo stupidly state, "him eat pussy"?

So I guess acting and just sounding like a stupid crass slut is "flaming" now?

Just for the record, when yuO'Re long and gone like Murdock, I will still be making fun of King Martini in regards to yUo. He will never live this one down.

This about as funny as when Evil Blood tried to say Jewels was good enough to be regged.

Ever cum so hard you were convinced you had a siezure and the one doing the...work ....had to tap out on the bed like a wrestler?

So do yUo get a bonus for almost killing a "John"? And for real? .5 grams of crack cocaine made yUo "cum" that hard?

I really like flame boards  :biglaugha:

I bet yuO do. As no one is making yuO "flame". Yuo and Flea now can turn this  into a gossip monger forum.

Flynn

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2019, 01:38:16 AM »
Go analyze the stats like you do a box of hostess cupcakes, Grimace.

10k per month since I've been back.

Tell me, human pot pie, where's this cancer besides taking joy rides all along your colon?

Right. For yUoR next trick, yuO'll have Santa Claus sitting on YUOR lap and Flea will fly.

Flynn

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2019, 01:45:08 AM »
Dont you have someone to drunk text at 4am about getting fucked with on a troll board?

Or someone to suspect is a.....spy  :crampe:

YuO also look like Grape Apes mother.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2019, 01:49:23 AM »
Right. For yUoR next trick, yuO'll have Santa Claus sitting on YUOR lap and Flea will fly.
Flynn, your fucking useless.

Now I really didn't want to be "that guy".. but let's be real;

You do the whole, uneducated " FaZe" spelling thing, it didn't catch on because its played out.

Then, you thought others would join you in your chat box "live stream" and that didn't work out, either.

Now, you post in red front, that's failing miserably also.

You are not only one of the biggest attention whores here, but your a fucking failure at everything your clefted brain thinks up.

This is why you are a joke. I mean, I think everyone tried to like you, not me, but I'm speaking for everyone else, but your too stupid to like. Your the guy on a public bus who eats his snots off his finger then licks it like a sucker after. You posted a pic in your sig that you didn't wipe and hopefully nobody took your shit off it because your dependency to fit in on a flame board knows no bounds, you gotta be just like everyone else.

I honestly feel sorry for you, you poor thing.

We're you not loved as a child? Or not loved the way you wanted to be loved?

Dovey

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2019, 01:55:46 AM »
From what I hear, he's the best at Tantric Cock Sucking...is that what yuo'Re referring to when yUo stupidly state, "him eat pussy"?

So I guess acting and just sounding like a stupid crass slut is "flaming" now?

Just for the record, when yuO'Re long and gone like Murdock, I will still be making fun of King Martini in regards to yUo. He will never live this one down.

This about as funny as when Evil Blood tried to say Jewels was good enough to be regged.

So do yUo get a bonus for almost killing a "John"? And for real? .5 grams of crack cocaine made yUo "cum" that hard?

I bet yuO do. As no one is making yuO "flame". Yuo and Flea now can turn this  into a gossip monger forum.

1. Nope. Im refering directly to the experience i have with his stunning skill set here.

2. What better place to share a white trash love story?  You should thank me for the material....you need a boost once in awhile

3. Honey i have been on these boards for a looonngggg time.  And i reeaalllyy doubt that if/when im gone, he will have any shame or regret here  :biglaugha:

4. I spent 10 minutes on BH and had to shower. With bleach.

5. A bonus? We slapped high fives and ordered food. I shook for like two hours. No joke.  Im just refering to the first time.

6. When are YOU gonna flame?  Because so far you just read like an antagonized infant chimp on its period.

You really had to break down my "KM eats pussy like a pro" comment. Hahahaha! Gotcha thinking about it, eh?

I dont blame you. I will kill you, though.  :popcorn:

Flynn

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2019, 02:04:24 AM »
Flynn, your fucking useless.

Look who's talking. The Ayatolla of baseless airclaims.

Now I really didn't want to be "that guy".. but let's be real;

You do the whole, uneducated " FaZe" spelling thing, it didn't catch on because its played out.

Why this is a problem for yUo and a couple others is beyond me. Is it because when I type like that, does it make it harder for yUo to sound out the words?

Then, you thought others would join you in your chat box "live stream" and that didn't work out, either.

Worked like a charm. YUo'RE still harping about it.

Now, you post in red front, that's failing miserably also.

Is this how great "flamers" do? "Capping" on someones font? Grabbing at straws now Martini?

You are not only one of the biggest attention whores here, but your a fucking failure at everything your clefted brain thinks up.

This is why you are a joke. I mean, I think everyone tried to like you, not me, but I'm speaking for everyone else, but your too stupid to like. Your the guy on a public bus who eats his snots off his finger then licks it like a sucker after. You posted a pic in your sig that you didn't wipe and hopefully nobody took your shit off it because your dependency to fit in on a flame board knows no bounds, you gotta be just like everyone else.

Spare me yUoR mediocrity. This is the same lukewarm mashed up crap that this board thinks is "gold". King Martini is a fucking fool. Read what he just posted. All opinion based. Not one single shred of logic or hard evidence to support even the smallest detail.

All airclaims once again.

Flynn

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2019, 02:05:55 AM »
1. Nope. Im refering directly to the experience i have with his stunning skill set here.

2. What better place to share a white trash love story?  You should thank me for the material....you need a boost once in awhile

3. Honey i have been on these boards for a looonngggg time.  And i reeaalllyy doubt that if/when im gone, he will have any shame or regret here  :biglaugha:

4. I spent 10 minutes on BH and had to shower. With bleach.

5. A bonus? We slapped high fives and ordered food. I shook for like two hours. No joke.  Im just refering to the first time.

6. When are YOU gonna flame?  Because so far you just read like an antagonized infant chimp on its period.

You really had to break down my "KM eats pussy like a pro" comment. Hahahaha! Gotcha thinking about it, eh?

I dont blame you. I will kill you, though.  :popcorn:

Say, did yUoR face just have a hernia? Or is it recovering from one?

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2019, 07:52:35 PM »
Now, I see this forum trying to shift directions again? It's almost like Flea was galloping then stopped suddenly, and everything is having a hard time particle shifting into its right place. Like the next "flamer" I like talented content, even if it is at my expense, yUo cannot be a "flamer" if yUo cannot give credit where it is due.

I have been yelling this down from the heavens for years now, that the game needs to be upped quite seriously. Now I read Bonesnores little preamble about the "weakest links". I really don't know if anyone remembers the, "old Bonesaw"? Now there's a fellow I wouldn't mind reading on a daily basis. I would consider reading him part of my daily routine in life and such. But alas, all we have is the old worn out, scarred up, and uni-browed Bonesaw. Such a shame, like H.C. Trouble yUo two were gods among men. I remember being a very young demi-god, and we all raided Cacoe from B.H. I had on my pink Valkyrie Armor made by Vera Wang, hurtling at the Cacoe defenders as I swooped down upon them on my trusty battle unicorn steed named Giorgio. Bonesaw to my left and H.C. was to my right, it was glorious.

Now look what they've become.

There are a few here deserving of accolades as BoneFish so pointed out. I am in agreement that Blurt is a fresh breath of air. Though some on the ultra super secret council think otherwise (Hitler was Right supporters). Then on the flip side of the spectrum, I really do think that BoneSlaws evaluation of Joo was a little off the mark. While I will agree he's a fucking goon, I get the sense that he's a little more "honest" out here than others. In regards to Joos "flaming", he's fucking horribly annoying, if there is such a thing. The way that Joo cannibalizes words, then sticks them awkwardly in a sentence making reading it painful to the eyes and the brain.

I guess King Martini is trying to turn Dovey into a "flamer"? Just as soon as Dovey stops the "Look at me! Look at me!" threads? Here lies the problem. Now that King Martini has slithered his way into the long stretch of guts belonging to Flea. So now the retarded posters of BG must watch Dovey and King Martini spam the fuck out of the forums with their nonsensical tripe? Even the Bra1n wouldn't have let this evolve to the cancerous level it has become.

If that weren't enough, now we all have to read this passive-aggressive asshole slurping from those dog loving foreigners from TBC. Seriously Flea? YUo already made a pact with the god of spam, what more damage are yUo trying to inflict on yUoR subjects? Flea, if yUo weren't so fucking stupid, i'd smack yUo, to wake yUo the fuck up.

King Martini is nothing more than a swarm of locusts, eating and destroying everything it touches. Right now things are "great" according to that fucking clown. Guess what will happen a few months down the line? Like before this schtick of Martinis gets old really fast. When that happens, people stop posting, Martini will claim he's leaving for the 1,432 time and disappear. Then the traffic shrinks, kind of like yesterday and today. I really hope this is worth it Flea.

P.S.-Just to put into perspective just how powerful Bonesaw and H.C. Trouble once were:

Bonesaw of the past: Thor from the Avengers.
Bonesaw now: Alternate timeline alcoholic Thor with the belly, from the Infinity Stone.

H.C. of the past: The Incredible Hulk.
H.C. now: The She-Hulk, minus 99.9% of the "hulk".

Bonesaw is a scumbag!

I forgot that I used to be such a good poster.

Still got it!

Flynn

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2019, 02:35:42 AM »

Bonesaw is a scumbag!

I forgot that I used to be such a good poster.

Still got it!

Shut up Johnny Kuntz.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2019, 06:46:23 AM »
{alt}

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6