Author Topic: The Dovey Situation  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
The Dovey Situation
« on: August 02, 2019, 01:50:01 PM »
Dovey is using this time to focus on things that are a little bit more important then posting on flame forums, and I, as the only celebrity here, agree with her choice.

I do not want to get I to Doveys personal dramas on this forum, but, having been the one who has been playing sexual wack a mole with her vagina, I feel it is my duty, as the Moderator here, to come clean, to you, our valued members.

Dovey, has had a hard time walking. The crotchular region of her core has been damaged, and sadly, the results just might be permanent.

Thru sexual gratification, I have destroyed her vaginal canal. Picture a foot long plumper trying to wrap itself around a soft, almost delicate slice of fresh baked bread and you will have an idea of what the Dove Bar is going thru.

Yes, I have completely ruined her moist love cushion. Broken, like a glass ashtrsy fallen from a table. It's something I have to live with and the current status is that it might possibly never heal.

I have taken this time to contemplate, along with Dovey, what our future is going to be and where we are going. Yes, I might stand in a superman pose with my hands on my hips and a smile, but there's a lot more at steak that Dovey needs to find out on her own. I cannot help, nor guide her thru this.

All I ask, is that all of you, pray for Doveys vagina.

Thank you;

KM
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Re: The Dovey Situation
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 01:53:46 PM »
Hmm, I was always told that there are 2 sizes of vagina. Huge and huger. Guess hers was just huge.......  :dontknow:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 01:56:11 PM »
Hmm, I was always told that there are 2 sizes of vagina. Huge and huger. Guess hers was just huge.......  :dontknow:
Dovey actually has a small vagina.

She's not a two finger gal if you know what I mean....

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 02:03:39 PM »
Dovey is using this time to focus on things that are a little bit more important then posting on flame forums,

KM

That's as far as I read, without meaning any disrespect.

If she is vocationally training she need not be here propping up every fucking post you make.

I caught the word celebrity (again), outa the corner of my peripheral vision, can you at least go one or even two posts without saying that?

You are a decent poster, plodder and podder, but in no way whatsoever should you be confided within a a realm of brilliance you do not inhabit.

This is and never was Martini Town. This is and always was the only reason we should all get a real fucking life.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 02:16:57 PM »
That's as far as I read, without meaning any disrespect.

If she is vocationally training she need not be here propping up every fucking post you make.

I caught the word celebrity (again), outa the corner of my peripheral vision, can you at least go one or even two posts without saying that?

You are a decent poster, plodder and podder, but in no way whatsoever should you be confided within a a realm of brilliance you do not inhabit.

This is and never was Martini Town. This is and always was the only reason we should all get a real fucking life.
hey blandcape.

Pull my finger.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 02:17:22 PM »
Wait!  Martini's a celebrity?  When did this happen?
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 02:30:58 PM »
hey blandcape.

Pull my finger.

Hey Joo,

Breathe in this gas.

Offline someone

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by someone
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +46 / -1
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 04:08:37 PM »

when he admitted to being delusional

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 04:16:31 PM »

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2019, 04:18:23 PM »
Dovey is using this time to focus on things that are a little bit more important then posting on flame forums, and I, as the only celebrity here, agree with her choice.

I do not want to get I to Doveys personal dramas on this forum, but, having been the one who has been playing sexual wack a mole with her vagina, I feel it is my duty, as the Moderator here, to come clean, to you, our valued members.

Dovey, has had a hard time walking. The crotchular region of her core has been damaged, and sadly, the results just might be permanent.

Thru sexual gratification, I have destroyed her vaginal canal. Picture a foot long plumper trying to wrap itself around a soft, almost delicate slice of fresh baked bread and you will have an idea of what the Dove Bar is going thru.

Yes, I have completely ruined her moist love cushion. Broken, like a glass ashtrsy fallen from a table. It's something I have to live with and the current status is that it might possibly never heal.

I have taken this time to contemplate, along with Dovey, what our future is going to be and where we are going. Yes, I might stand in a superman pose with my hands on my hips and a smile, but there's a lot more at steak that Dovey needs to find out on her own. I cannot help, nor guide her thru this.

Thank you;

KM

There’s a lot more at steak, huh?!  You seem like a very low class choice for a boyfriend, talking about a woman’s body that way.  An inflatable sex doll would get more respect.  I doubt your celebrity Handy Weenie has this kind of meat grinder attachment in the set it came in a few Christmases ago.  Maybe you should put the She Shred on Let Go and get into an adult skills program.  And stop the cheap baloney sammiches!

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2019, 04:19:00 PM »
Bruh, you need to buy a coffee mug

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2019, 04:19:28 PM »

Thank you;

KM

....does this mean we’ll be hearing fewer stories of goings on between u 2.

Have the spicy stories with the steamy scenes come to an end, Martini

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2019, 04:22:19 PM »

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2019, 04:22:33 PM »

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2019, 04:24:58 PM »
Dovey and I are 100% good.

Yes, her vagina has been destroyed by my man hammer, but she has a more then ample booty hole that is just waiting to be conquered.

I'm like a sexual viking

THAN

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2019, 04:25:03 PM »
There’s a lot more at steak, huh?!  You seem like a very low class choice for a boyfriend, talking about a woman’s body that way.  An inflatable sex doll would get more respect.  I doubt your celebrity Handy Weenie has this kind of meat grinder attachment in the set it came in a few Christmases ago.  Maybe you should put the She Shred on Let Go and get into an adult skills program.  And stop the cheap baloney sammiches!
You just wish somebody talked about you the way I talk about my most significant other, you jealous old bint.

Your face looks like you've been roofied so much every bag under your eyes is like a notch of regret from some desperate fool

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2019, 04:26:55 PM »
You just wish somebody talked about you the way I talk about my most significant other, you jealous old bint.

Your face looks like you've been roofied so much every bag under your eyes is like a notch of regret from some desperate fool

I’ll let my husband know.

No Okie

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2019, 04:31:28 PM »

Exactly how I reacted after reading this diarrhea. Does he post from some sort of institution? Anything to keep him occupied while Gods Green Earth spins.

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2019, 04:37:32 PM »
You need to be smacked. 

I hear that a Bigfoot attacked you in the wilderness and attempted to have your babies.

Yes, the Wilderness is a dangerous place where only the strong survive...

....so Don’t become a victim of ‘the Beast’....

....you wouldn’t want to die like that, would you?

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2019, 04:43:00 PM »
Bruh, you need to buy a coffee mug

I got one I use all the time.  It says 'Probably Whisky' on it, and a lot of the time it probably is.
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6