The thread about eating ass

Bad and Boujee · 154

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
on: August 03, 2019, 06:46:32 PM
One of the things, as I have see first hand, mind you, is that Dovey, that lucious, delicious, beautiful, dare I say soul mate, loves having her ass eaten like an apple flavored snow cone.

She likes the tongue waaaay up in there so all the creamy goodness gets lapped up. Personally, I think her asshole has stretched to pro golf ball size in about a months time.

Being as a topic, do you, the male member here, eat ass? Ladies, do you like having your ass eaten?

To the gays, the Aryan Nations and BEnzos, do you consider pulling a pair of male trousers down and going full blown dive into a butt cheek book a form of homosexual foreplay? Maybe take a nibble off the kibble?

I am Martini, and I eat Doveys ass. I refused to eat ass until I met her as her hygiene is immaculate. It's like opening the door of a new car in a show room. Dovey is the first woman who can be making me, the man, a nice dinner wearing yogas and I have no choice but to pull her pants down and go nose deep in her ass while she's frying up some hash browns. It's just a knee jerk reaction.

So what says you, the readers here. Ass eaters?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 07:52:01 PM
 Gotdamn baby, you are sooooo raunchy  :biglaugha:

I mean....frying hashbrowns? 

So unhealthy.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6