Author Topic: Let$ Examine This More Closely...  (Read 1346 times)

Flynn

Let$ Examine This More Closely...
« on: August 07, 2019, 02:14:03 AM »
So again the continual shifting of the tide, either that, or Flea fell in the bathroom again, has this forum all of a sudden worshipping the "regs". Now, the forum is set up like the Marvel Universe. The dregs, and the spammer elites now have sides to choose. On one end we have Bonesaw trying to reincarnate what was once orgasmic. The "regs" are much like the Avengers, except the real Avengers are much cooler, smarter; and way better looking. Anyways, so here's this motley crew of "regs" made up of Bonesaw, Blandscape, Freud, and Blurt. So much like the Avengers, here's how:

Thor- Played by Bonesaw. Except no enchanted hammer. Yep yUo guessed it. Body glitter. The "body glitter" are cosmic Asgardian nanobots, when not in combat mode, can also be formed into striking displays of patterns in and around Bonesaws loose vagina and rectal area.

Black Widow- Played by Freud. Only deviation here is that Freud won't fucking throw herself off a cliff, so I can collect one of the Soul Stones. Scarlett Johanson makes Freud look like a weakling, and Freuds god-awful posts are legendary; even to the God of Beauty and Fashion like myself.

Wasp- Played by Blandscape. Another reverse entry as Wasp is portrayed by Blandscape. Whereas the real Wasp can paralyze yUo with a single sting, Blandscape can kill yUo if yUo'Re near a bowl of soup or by any kind of puddle more than 3 inches deep; after reading his posts.

Iron Man- The name is kind of a misnomer, but don't let that fool yUo. Without the fancy wording and wordsmithing suit, Blurt is nothing more than a senile, senior citizen, in a verbose suit of polyester armor; with a butterfly collar included so Blurty Stark can remember the 60's. Blurt "claims" to have been in his/her 30's in the sixties.

Reserve Members- Like any jacked up group there are "reserve members". Whether it be Biggie Smiles or The Scoundrel; doesn't matter because they're complete retards.

So there yUo have the first semi-psuedo "superhero flamer" group. Now the question begs answering, what of the rest? Well lets see.

MODOK- Played by Flea. Except Flea does not have the mental equalibrium to mentally kill people. Flea's lucky if she can read the ingredient label on a Tuna can, without having to pause every two seconds because she lost her place. What superpower Flea does have is heavy duty fucking armor. As much stupid shit as this freak posts, she'd better have some sort of defense against those that laugh at her.

Vulture- Played by King Martini. Pretty much spot on. Those that are familiar with the Vulture in Marvel Comics, know that it's some fucking old dude in a stupid costume. Sound familiar? Like the real Vulture, King Martini has a habit of wearing really idiotic and head scratching costumes. That's where the similarities end. The Vulture is Ssssssooooo much better looking than King Martini, as an added bonus the Vulture is bald being 101 years old; and doesn't have some helmet strap on his face. Plus King Martini is fat, whereas the Vulture is skinny because of his high blood pressure, chronic angina; and well he could die at any moment.

Goose the Cat- Played by Dovey. So to appease the scriptwriters in Hollywood, Dovey would have no speaking lines, otherwise the writers would strike; not wanting their hard work go to waste on some junkie-stripper whore, whose only superpower is being able to completely own herself, through her own cosmic contradictions and not being able to fucking read.

So now there are these three fuckfaces. What shall they be named?

HYDRA.

Perfect. These 3 dickheads are always talking a big fucking game. Talking about basically shit. Just like Hydra, these three idiots come running out of the gate with huge plans of world domination; only to get superplexed back to the future by none other than Oak who plays a member of the Green Lantern Corp.

Others-

Norman Osborn aka The Green Goblin- Played by Hitler Was Right. The contrasting characters, one of them was in an accident and became this monstrosity, this beast of a tard. Then there's the real Green Goblin, who was smart and rich; something Hitler Was Deaf knows nothing about. Hitler Was Retardeds only superpower is calling forth a mega-tsunami using only his tears.

Kingpin- Played by Biggie Smiles. So just like there's an African American Nick Fury, there's also a midget that rules the ghey underworld of...Pirate podcasting from a speeding car while sitting on three dictionaries, 2 JC Penny Catalogs; and one Playboy just in case Biggie needs to read the article about quantum mechanics. Biggies' superpower, being invisible. He should stay that way.

Venom- Played by Lemon. If there were such a thing as a shape-shifting creature crash landing on Earth from a different planet, well Lemons bio would have already been written. Like Venom, Lemon likes to change form. Unfortunately, Lemon's organic body has not fully developed yet. So the only things Lemon can turn itself into is, Martinis used condom still suck inside Dovey after 2 weeks; and Doveys homemade twist-tie IUD that happens to be in King Martinis anus.

RancidMilko- Played by RancidMilko. A new addition to the Marvel Universe. This gigantic failure derives his powers from overpriced conflict coffee beans jammed deeply up his Rancidvagina and the souls of underage teenage girls from America...i.e...Brents sister. Rancid like Blanka from the Capcom Universe, must live out his days in the jungles of Brazil playing with his pussy and e-stalking little girls. Rancids superpower is being able to find anyone's social media profile.

So now what? As a goddess I can only intervene if the balance is out of order, which means yUo little bitches actually have to start "flaming" if yUo want to thrive. The gods and goddesses are only here to guide yUo, we cannot make yUoR decisions for yUo nor can we take sides. Do not be fooled my dear mortals, at times it seems that the gods do favor certain individuals, yet have any of yUo seen what they endure being "blessed" by the gods? It's typical human folly to actually think that gods live day by day.

Fools.

I know all and see all.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
Re: Let$ Examine This More Closely...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 04:52:08 PM »
Pity bump and a reminder it's 2019.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 05:13:44 PM »
Woe there ol'girl, that was an entertaining read.

If I could one up you again I would.

Flynn

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 07:18:04 PM »
...a reminder it's 2019.

And look at the hot mess yuO've become.

Flynn

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 07:19:09 PM »
Woe there ol'girl, that was an entertaining read.

If I could one up you again I would.

"Again"? YuO act as if this happened before.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 07:23:10 PM »
Pity bump and a reminder it's 2019.

What a shit-tastic thread... :rolleyes3:

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 08:57:54 PM »
“Venom- Played by Lemon. If there were such a thing as a shape-shifting creature crash landing on Earth from a different planet, well Lemons bio would have already been written. Like Venom, Lemon likes to change form. Unfortunately, Lemon's organic body has not fully developed yet. So the only things Lemon can turn itself into is, Martinis used condom still suck inside Dovey after 2 weeks; and Doveys homemade twist-tie IUD that happens to be in King Martinis anus.”

Flynn, you have utterly disgusted me, but the shape-shifting space creature part is spot on.

I have nothing to do with their artificial conception control that is keeping a waiting soul out of this world!

Jesus is weeping. 

Flynn

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 12:48:48 AM »
Flynn, you have utterly disgusted me, but the shape-shifting space creature part is spot on.

I have nothing to do with their artificial conception control that is keeping a waiting soul out of this world!

Jesus is weeping.

Shut up stupid.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2019, 01:09:01 AM »
I could have fed my tax forms into an insult translator and gotten better results than a Flynn screed.

Nobody flames like this anymore because most people know by now that looking back on this kind of random aggro compost is personally (and publicly) humiliating years down the road.  I'm thankful that I'm not the old Bonesaw, because 2005 Bonesaw roared like a hurricane with noticeable brain damage and spewed nothing worth remembering, just like 2019's Flynn.  The posts I made that had literally tens of thousands of characters were a waste of my time, when I can just as easily cripple someone's bloated sense of self worth in far fewer.

Don't be stuck in the past, Flynn.  Try posting smarter, not harder.

Flynn

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2019, 01:44:49 AM »
I could have fed my tax forms into an insult translator and gotten better results than a Flynn screed.

Nobody flames like this anymore because most people know by now that looking back on this kind of random aggro compost is personally (and publicly) humiliating years down the road.  I'm thankful that I'm not the old Bonesaw, because 2005 Bonesaw roared like a hurricane with noticeable brain damage and spewed nothing worth remembering, just like 2019's Flynn.  The posts I made that had literally tens of thousands of characters were a waste of my time, when I can just as easily cripple someone's bloated sense of self worth in far fewer.

My Dearest Bonesaw,

Whether anyone "Flames like this anymore" is a matter of choice and of taste. YuO perhaps, and a few others I genuinely respect from afar, so when there's a piece of sage advice thrown my way, I truly look at it from all "angles". With all that being said, yUoR comment about my thread being "random aggro" is incorrect even at the most basic "cellular" level. My comments and thoughts pertaining to that thread were as far from "random" as one can get. If anything, yUo should have chided me more for being redundant. I had been stating those very things for weeks.

Forgive me, but what exactly was wrong with 2015 Bonesaw? Reading yUoR post's back then, I never got the faintest idea of yUo ever having "brain damage" and I certainly never thought yUo were "spewing" anything but "flames" pertaining to whatever subject matter was at hand.

So now we're all relegated to this "new" toned down Bonesaw that pops in occassionally? Because being a power "flamer" is so "2005"? YuO'd rather be a boring sap, just drizzling yUoR way through forums? Just hemming and hawing yuOR way through the nomadic tards, while the "2005" Bonesaw would have trailblazed a path through them. Now they're like Carrion birds, who yUo let ride on yUoR dusty old ass. Choose a fucking side. YuO'Re either a God, and yUo can do things at yUoR very leisure, OR yUo can become mortal and become yUOr former self and start "flaming" once again.

These threads I post really take me no time at all. Just imagine if I actually put a little bit more elbow grease into them. It's not "hard" for me to whip up these delicious musings of mine. Matter of fact, I rather enjoy it.

It's very unfortunate that "flaming" has withered down to this. Snowflakes trying to "flame", and shit head Bonesaw with his dentures out, let's these air-headed morons run around a "flame" forum dropping little pellets of absolute grade A crap.

I choose to "flame" how I cut my teeth at B.H. Today, now stupid gifs, jpegs, YouTube videos; and one liners are considered arsenals in "flame". YuO actually for a minute believe that posters like Lemon, and Feral weren't considrered jokes, and aptly "pinked" as they should have been at B.H.? So that's okay here? In an alleged "flame" forum, where even moron Hitler Was Right whined I was being "to much of a bitch". Seriously? I am being fucking talked to because my sHiT iS oUtDaTeD?

Here's my list of the people yUo should have had this talk with:

BEnzo
Dovey
Lemon
Flea
Freud
Anyone from The Blue Cashew
Caskur
SSS
Fat Danny
CW
Hitler was right
Etc.

Love,

Flynn
XxXxXx

P.S.-When did yUo first sell out?

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2019, 02:04:03 AM »

Flynn can't...

...reduced to no yUo's and spastic rants about nothing in red...

Flynn

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2019, 02:07:52 AM »
Flynn can't...

...reduced to no yUo's and spastic rants about nothing in red...

This coming from the uber tard, who actually posted a "Rice-A-Roni" jingle in his own words. Yeah, okay Archdiocese of Spam.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2019, 02:11:21 AM »
Anyone can quote Flynn if they think it's post has any merit whatsoever...

...otherwise I'm content to leave it languishing in its big cereal bowl of stupid... :thumbup2:

Flynn

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2019, 02:35:19 AM »
Anyone can quote Flynn if they think it's post has any merit whatsoever...

...otherwise I'm content to leave it languishing in its big cereal bowl of stupid... :thumbup2:

Sure Freud. I don't even think yUo know what yUo just said, but okay.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2019, 02:48:52 AM »

:dontknow:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2019, 03:13:04 AM »
I’d love to go a day without being mentioned by Flynn, it would be a novel experience.

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2019, 04:02:56 AM »
Stop being such a swoopy goon, Bratwurst Bertha, and that day may come.

Your inability to roll that Dinky toy brain of yours on more than a single loopy track is, quite frankly, a cause for concern.

Well, a cause for concern to some, anyway.

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2019, 08:00:51 AM »
Hey Flynn, I was never at BH and I could not get pinked there.

You moron.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2019, 09:20:18 AM »
Stop being such a swoopy goon, Bratwurst Bertha, and that day may come.

Your inability to roll that Dinky toy brain of yours on more than a single loopy track is, quite frankly, a cause for concern.

Well, a cause for concern to some, anyway.

What the fuck is your HIV addled brain compelling you to babble on about now?

You’re another obsessed, star-struck fan of mine. I really should consider pursuing a restraining order....

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2019, 09:30:48 AM »
I’d love to go a day without being mentioned by Flynn, it would be a novel experience.

Your turtle and his Croc went all the way.  Do you want baby name suggestions?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6