Coming Soon- "The Five Shots, one Drink" YouTube exclusive

Bad and Boujee · 425

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
A little while ago, DEpendszo claimed he orders his sissy Rum Runner cocktail "all booze", to which I , as a bartender, claimed he was full of shit.

Turns out, he's not only full of shit, but whatever bar he claims does such a thing, could lose their liquor license(s) permanently .

As previously mentioned, its hard to get " doubles" in a bar, as most bars have a "limit per hour" code of three ounces of liquor per hour on account of three ounces of 35% alcohol will get even the hardest alkie close to drunk if drank in less then an hour.
BEnzo here, claims he is getting five shots, all at once.

Now, as somebody with connections in this industry, I have taken this claim of DUmbzos to the ABC agency and the results were shocking, to say the least.

Now, before I release this video, I will give dependszo the opportunity to admit he's a lying moron. Well, we all already know this, but to see him write it out would be hilarious.

DumZo, you really fucked up this time. :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Rub it in your skin like lotion

No Okie

Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 02:12:04 PM
Seriously? A drink per hour code? I’ve never heard that before. I’m not  in the states much. Is it a local civil code, state code, country wide? Not a bad idea.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 03:20:29 PM
Seriously? A drink per hour code? I’ve never heard that before. I’m not  in the states much. Is it a local civil code, state code, country wide? Not a bad idea.
It's kind of a bartenders code.

Nobody wants a blabbering drunk sitting at a bar

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 05:12:14 PM
 Everytime ive asked for a double, ive gotten it without any pause?

I didnt even know it was hard to get them?

Is it cuz im hot? Like an 8.5 hot 6 crazy? :biglaugha:

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 11:18:23 PM
A little while ago, DEpendszo claimed he orders his sissy Rum Runner cocktail "all booze", to which I , as a bartender, claimed he was full of shit.

Turns out, he's not only full of shit, but whatever bar he claims does such a thing, could lose their liquor license(s) permanently .

As previously mentioned, its hard to get " doubles" in a bar, as most bars have a "limit per hour" code of three ounces of liquor per hour on account of three ounces of 35% alcohol will get even the hardest alkie close to drunk if drank in less then an hour.

Now, as somebody with connections in this industry, I have taken this claim of DUmbzos to the ABC agency and the results were shocking, to say the least.

Now, before I release this video, I will give dependszo the opportunity to admit he's a lying moron. Well, we all already know this, but to see him write it out would be hilarious.

Give it up, Stubby. You lose.

Now I will give Fat Danny and your equally obese, broke, and absent due to caskur brother Pickles the hurt.

And, to add more insult to your injury, you are on semi-permanent MI.

That's Mental Ignore.

BTW, if you hang some five pound weights on that dental hammer you might inch out a few centimeters. Personally, five pounds or fifty prolly wouldn't make a difference. You should give it a shot anyway, tho-

PEACE!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Lemon

• View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 11:26:24 PM
It’s a lot easier to drink straight from the bottle at home alone, in the dark, with music blasting!

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 11:27:12 PM
 Why does Benzo keep bringing up Martinis dick? :crazy:

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 11:35:21 PM
Why does Benzo keep bringing up Martinis dick? :crazy:

You're on MI too. I don't want any stupinterference in what will be a slow and painful operation.

Lol. You wish you could 'bring up' Tiny Tino's dick a little, huh?

Lulz @ you two-
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 07, 2019, 11:38:31 PM
 You seem pissed.

But yeah i have a really hard time giving Martini a boner.  In fact i struggle turning men on in general.

Any pointers?

Offline Joe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
Reply #9 on: August 08, 2019, 12:30:01 AM
Can’t wait!

I wanna see yer schnozz on the tube, Martini

Are you bringing Dovie along too?

Offline Bonesaw

• Omnipresent
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Reply #10 on: August 08, 2019, 12:59:09 AM
You seem pissed.

But yeah i have a really hard time giving Martini a boner.  In fact i struggle turning men on in general.

Any pointers?

I think BEnzo should start an advice column like Murdy's, and they can compare their versions of the 'Book of Boys'.

Much tee-heeing and pillow fighting will ensue.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 08, 2019, 01:06:43 AM
I think BEnzo should start an advice column like Murdy's, and they can compare their versions of the 'Book of Boys'.

I totally agree!  :drunk2:

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 08, 2019, 09:11:15 AM

Brah, if your hands are causing too much friction use aloe or something-

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 08, 2019, 10:02:37 AM
Give it up, Stubby. You lose.

Now I will give Fat Danny and your equally obese, broke, and absent due to caskur brother Pickles the hurt.

And, to add more insult to your injury, you are on semi-permanent MI.

That's Mental Ignore.

BTW, if you hang some five pound weights on that dental hammer you might inch out a few centimeters. Personally, five pounds or fifty prolly wouldn't make a difference. You should give it a shot anyway, tho-

PEACE!
Don't blame you one bit for putting me on "mental ignore" and proudly proclaiming I'm in your head, cripple.

That being said, your very own words were "five shots, all booze", and, as somebody in the industry, I say your full of shit.

What I did, was prove your full of shit. Now, I understand dementia is a right of passage for mental midgets such as you, but you have this need to be a tryhard on these forums to fit in for some strange reason somebody, myself, is going to make you look stupid for being so needy.

It's OK, you don't have any status....well, never had any status on these forums, so the fall isn't going to be that far. So do what you always do, fall down a few more steps and use where ever your land as a base for your stupidity so everyone can just make fun of you there. To you, it happens so frequently your in perpetual moonwalk anyways.

Again, either come clean that you lied to try and impress ppl on a flame forum, or I show that same flame forum just how stupid you are. It's easy, you do it pretty much as a routine already. This shouldn't be that big a deal to you.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 08, 2019, 10:04:42 AM
Everytime ive asked for a double, ive gotten it without any pause?

I didnt even know it was hard to get them?

Is it cuz im hot? Like an 8.5 hot 6 crazy? :biglaugha:
Prolly cuz your hot af

10 hot 9 crazy, motorcycle boy

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #15 on: August 08, 2019, 10:15:22 AM

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: August 08, 2019, 10:24:19 AM
For somebody who has me on "mental ignore" the little fella has a hard time not responding.

Are you saying your a victim?

Just admit it, your a lying victim, and I'll move forward.

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: August 08, 2019, 10:31:33 AM

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: August 09, 2019, 04:44:43 AM
Prolly cuz your hot af

10 hot 9 crazy, motorcycle boy

8)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Reply #19 on: August 11, 2019, 10:33:59 AM
Who is responsible for pinning this shit?

Ohhhh the humanity!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6