Author Topic: The Trouble with Martini  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
The Trouble with Martini
« on: August 11, 2019, 01:46:05 PM »
He's an adequate poster on occasion, but--and this is the trouble with Martini--he never lives in the moment. He's all about the past and all about the future.

Those of us who know nothing about the past can't engage him and none of us can engage him about what has yet to be.

Call this strategy "pre-deflection." It's a sound approach... if you come to the pub realizing that you forgot your penis on Sandi's bedside table.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
Re: The Trouble with Martini
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 01:23:27 AM »
Srsly? Save the speeches for Trump, this "trouble" you speaketh of resides in the rabble here, rabble that you are sadly a proficient member of.

And as much as I want to say, "hey, maybe Blurt has a point" outside of the waffle cone you call a head, my routine excursion from the forums only backs up you dunderheads are nothing but spasmatic retreads who can't do fuck all without somebody, me, telling you lightweight spammers how to act.

I'm like a fucking god to you mentally challenged waifs and none of you actually have the three brain cells percolating to see this. I could post something, then it gets spammed, nothing interesting becomes of it, and then you have the idiot brigade come around and just fuck up anything that could be considered decent content.

I have to force feed you mongs like children. That, is the trouble.

So, kudos. You got me to respond to your geriatric mumblings. Ribbon
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 02:09:08 AM »
Care factor...bleh...

Freud
- Solomon Grundy, born on some day...

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 06:45:38 AM »
Is that he's a no count blowhard useless fuck who wears £2 t-shirts he bought off a really nice guy pushing a trolley for £300? Is it that he hasn't flamed in 15 years? Is it that even noobs own his dumb ass inside about 10 minutes? Is it that he has no fuckin clue how to play the game anymore? Is it that he's got his dick so far down Pickles throat he gurgles when he speaks?

There's a few possibilities.

:popcorn:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 07:35:15 AM »
He's an adequate poster on occasion, but--and this is the trouble with Martini--he never lives in the moment. He's all about the past and all about the future.

Those of us who know nothing about the past can't engage him and none of us can engage him about what has yet to be.

Call this strategy "pre-deflection." It's a sound approach... if you come to the pub realizing that you forgot your penis on Sandi's bedside table.

There are a few posters here who spend an inordinate amount of time ruminating on the past.  It's bizarre, actually.  Like a bunch of old farts with dementia.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 08:36:35 AM »
There are a few posters here who spend an inordinate amount of time ruminating on the past.  It's bizarre, actually.  Like a bunch of old farts with dementia.
How old are you? About?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 12:04:13 PM »
Srsly? Save the speeches for Trump, this "trouble" you speaketh of resides in the rabble here, rabble that you are sadly a proficient member of.

And as much as I want to say, "hey, maybe Blurt has a point" outside of the waffle cone you call a head, my routine excursion from the forums only backs up you dunderheads are nothing but spasmatic retreads who can't do fuck all without somebody, me, telling you lightweight spammers how to act.

I'm like a fucking god to you mentally challenged waifs and none of you actually have the three brain cells percolating to see this. I could post something, then it gets spammed, nothing interesting becomes of it, and then you have the idiot brigade come around and just fuck up anything that could be considered decent content.

I have to force feed you mongs like children. That, is the trouble.

So, kudos. You got me to respond to your geriatric mumblings. Ribbon

Ah, a taste of Martini in the Moment!

I will savour this.

And I'll keep the little paper umbrella, too.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2019, 12:47:15 PM »
How old are you? About?

Whoa there, BEnzo EPstein...  :coffee_beans:

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2019, 12:58:55 PM »
Is that he's a no count blowhard useless fuck who wears £2 t-shirts he bought off a really nice guy pushing a trolley for £300? Is it that he hasn't flamed in 15 years? Is it that even noobs own his dumb ass inside about 10 minutes? Is it that he has no fuckin clue how to play the game anymore? Is it that he's got his dick so far down Pickles throat he gurgles when he speaks?

There's a few possibilities.

Boy, the fact I have 300 dollar t-shirts hits you hard, eh? Idk why tho. Some ppl wear quality, such as myself, bang quality women like Dovey, such as myself, and have an actually decent life, again, such as myself.

Sorry for teh trigger, little fella, but you should be thanking me for putting this place on the map while you have been DOA. It's not a coincidence the numbers have been the highest this forum has had since I've been re-modded.

Maybe if you prove yourself you can get a sterling e-crush like the Dove Bar, who provides for my every sexual whim on command while actually having the brains to have an intelligent convo afterwards.

Did I mention she caters to my every whim? I have made her learn her strip routines and make a play list so when daddy comes home from a hard day at work a mere snap of my working man's fingers turns the living room into the champagne room. Ah, I just might make her do it now. Do excuse me.

Oh yeah, great talk

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 01:15:31 PM »
I'd post mine and Dovey's DM's but I'm far too nice.

Your're a poor second kid.

Oh, and the shirt. Just makes me think of the mass produced Chinese crap that a 'Label' can make money with. If you fall into that trap then bad on you kid.

This weekend we had a little shopping spree. My wife didn't bother as sports shops piss her off.

So anyway. Total cost for 2 trackies and 2 pairs of trainers for the kids £675  I went to Sports direct. Got 2 pair of Kappa trainers 2 Soul Cal hoodies. A Liverpool T Shirt and walked out with change from a oner.

I'm just not dumb enough to fall for that 'Label' shit. You are.

You're dumb.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 01:18:36 PM »

You're a poor second kid.

Oh, and the shirt. Just makes me think of the mass produced Chinese crap that a 'Label' can make money with. If you fall into that trap then bad on you kid.

This weekend we had a little shopping spree. My wife didn't bother as sports shops piss her off.

So anyway. Total cost for 2 trackies and 2 pairs of trainers for the kids £675  I went to Sports direct. Got 2 pair of Kappa trainers 2 Soul Cal hoodies. A Liverpool T Shirt and walked out with change from a oner.

You're dumb.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2019, 01:27:48 PM »
I buy my plain coloured (mostly black) T-shirts from Kmart or similar chains... :dontknow:

Freud
- never cared/never got the memo...

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 01:44:29 PM »

You're a poor second kid.

You're dumb.

Do post your DMs. I'll post pics.

I mean, I have turned Doveys vagina into a sexual Twinkie in real life, but don't let me stop you posting pics of things you two have said to each other if even said at all.

(Folds arms)

As for Supreme, I'm having a hard time understanding this whole "made in China" thing when Supreme is made in Canada. And no offense, outside of Duncan Keith might be the best thing Canada has ever produced. Why? Quality.

Not that there's nothing wrong with the Kappa type of brands, there should be a lower price point for those who cannot afford top shelf. Why, look at my illustrious better half, top shelf.

Did I mention when she is performing fellatio she smacks her lips like she's just eaten a healthy bag of baked potato chips with extra salt?

Extra salt, I say.

Why, just this morning, as I was sampling a new bottle of wine, I tapped the Dovery on the shoulder and said "darling, the man would like a fellatio" and was not only received warmly, but generously.

But then again, everything I get is top shelf.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2019, 01:54:45 PM »
Whoa there, BEnzo EPstein...  :coffee_beans:

I said something to you faggot?
No??
STFU-
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2019, 02:03:35 PM »
Me finks Blur has stepped on the wrong forum patsy.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2019, 02:07:30 PM »

Your're a poor second kid.

You're dumb.

Well, at least he's been here....what have you been doing, playing footsy with the footsie 100 best excuses for abandoning your post?

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2019, 02:07:47 PM »
I said something to you faggot?
No??
STFU-

Said something to you faggot?

It's not like I have in my possession a single homosexual (or heterosexual for that matter), and by default not an army of homosexuals or heterosexuals...

You should lay off the salt lick block enemas... it's sending your electrolytes off the scales...

..feeble old people need to guard against strokes; not engage in them from inside of their dead wive's 1970's Sears Roebuck mail order undergarments.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2019, 02:10:35 PM »
Said something to you faggot?

It's not like I have in my possession a single homosexual (or heterosexual for that matter), and by default not an army of homosexuals or heterosexuals...

I always suspected you had too much of an appreciation of my plaited national dress.

I think you protest too much for an obvious closet homospecial.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2019, 02:14:01 PM »
I always suspected you had too much of an appreciation of my plaited national dress.

I think you protest too much for an obvious closet homospecial.

I've always suspected that you glass rowdy mirrors, barefoot.... but who is keeping tabs on suspicions?

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2019, 02:23:03 PM »
I've always suspected that you glass rowdy mirrors, barefoot.... but who is keeping tabs on suspicions?

Suspicion is the fundament to hate, and hate for what you cannot patently understand is all you ever owned.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6