Author Topic: Okay, I just lost the plot....  (Read 376 times)

Flynn

Okay, I just lost the plot....
« on: August 13, 2019, 10:52:03 PM »
So okay folks. Ever since I dared stick my nose into The Blue Cashew, things have gotten a little "strange"; even for me. I don't know if i'm being "trolled" over at The Blue Cashew or not, but does someone want to explain to me why they have a committee on "flaming"? It's like a Bellevue City Council meeting, they have to filibuster on the subject for a good 8 weeks, then talk about it for another 16 weeks. Then when the motion does get passed by a majority vote, they put 1,321,523 stipulations on how one can "flame". YuO gotta be fucking kidding me.

That's not the only weird thing going on. For as long as I have posted, no one had me more perplexed than BEnzo. Usually, one can expect the usual tripe in a BEnzo post: "you're a dude, you're hot, you're...etc...so when Mr. William Cooper Jr.  wrote the second book to "Behold a pale horse" stating I was in league with Sum Cun'T, and Bonesaw; I was even like huh? Once and for all I will put an end to this nonsense once and for all. Consider me the publication, "The Skeptical Inquirer", and BEnzo being "Mad Magazine", when it comes to fact based theories; and hypothesis.

Claim: Flynn is Gunz
Answer: False

As I previously stated, my first match at Brawl-Hall was against Gunz. Secondly, go back into the way back machine, and yuO will see in 2005-2006 myself and Gunz were both posting at the same time. Thirdly, I was Damage.Inc at TRF, Gunz posted while I was posting there. Why would I command two handles when that fucking Bra1n would have just outted me, like he did with my Damage.Inc handle? Though, Bra1n told Feral, and Feral tells the forum. So Feral was the Bra1n's proxy.

That should put to rest any notions I am GUNZ.

Claim: The Flynn nic was utilized by 5 college kids.
Answer: False.

Widely believed to this day, that the Flynn moniker was a group of college kids--is absolutely false. Because of my loyal service to the KDDR, I will only be able to post the redacted version of the truth. *CLASSIFIED*. Here is the full redacted version of events:

Date: CLASSIFIED
Report By: CLASSIFIED
Field Name: Flynn
Date Of Orders: CLASSIFIED

*Contacted by Special Services Branch, Psyops.
*Was to provide intelligence and diversionary tactics to Operation Nightshade
*Was successful.
*Entire ops was a success.

End of report.

Claim: Flynn is a man.
Answer: False.

Is there any concrete proof? Or do people think it bothers me when my gender is attacked? Uh...No. Is there any kind of post, an original post or where I ever alluded to trolling people as a man pretending to be a woman? Is there anything out there that states the contrary?

Another weird thing is that Fat Danny is over at TBC literally sucking up asses like a Hoover. Can anyone tell me what he hopes to gain? A mod spot? Seriously, it really is gross the way Dim365 is just chatting away with a known pervert and trying to make SG look all scandalous. I really don't know what the big deal is with TBC? They don't have that many members, and most of them claim to be "smart" but can't understand "flaming", yet never wonders why Rotwang refuses to leave there. Rotwang made a deal with Flea, at her first forum. Rotwang would only post if certain posters weren't allowed in the forums. That's how Rotwang has it now. He's really tough there, deleting threads, basically panel abusing after mentioning he was attracted to me after he called me 14. He got owned outright, then moved the post real quick. Rotwang is a coward, and will always be a coward. That's the kind of person who likes "them young".

That's another reason this week is so weird, TBC protects Rotwang. They give him a mod spot, now he can censor all the shit he likes; mainly true shit about him. It's odd that they're so very accepting of a social deviant. Yet, they have "issues" with flamers, who don't have a sordid history pertaining to the ages of some young girls. No, words hurt the TBC members more than a predator in their midst. They're either sheep, or they're not as smart as they think they are. While trying keep out us riff-raff, they let the fox into the hen house.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 03:50:29 PM by Flynn »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Re: Okay, I just lost the plot....
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 10:59:59 PM »
Hey Garbanzo Bean... you protest too much.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 11:04:07 PM »
Hey Garbanzo Bean... you protest too much.

Suck a dick, preferably yUoR own.

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 11:05:19 PM »
Suck a dick, preferably yUoR own.

Is that the picture you sent?

Flynn

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 11:07:53 PM »
Is that the picture you sent?

Did yUo "accidently" pm me a picture of yuOr German Shepard licking chunky peanut butter off yuOr nutsack?

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 11:10:34 PM »
Did yUo "accidently" pm me a picture of yuOr German Shepard licking chunky peanut butter off yuOr nutsack?

I don’t own a personal nutsack myself but..... the GS and chunky peanut butter are spot on.

Flynn

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 11:16:25 PM »
I don’t own a personal nutsack myself but.....

Then what's that on yuOr face?

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 11:17:12 PM »
Then what's that on yuOr face?

My sunglasses.   8)

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2019, 11:18:09 PM »
...the GS and chunky peanut butter are spot on.

Wait a sec.

Last week you said it was a Chihuahua and Cheez Whiz.

What gives?

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2019, 11:21:22 PM »
Wait a sec.

Last week you said it was a Chihuahua and Cheez Whiz.

What gives?

I just tell Flynn what he wants to hear.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2019, 11:56:12 PM »
Fat Danny craves acceptance. Any acceptance will do

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2019, 02:09:35 AM »
I stopped posting on Murdock’s forum when I saw Pervywang there wearing a trench coat and singing nursery rhymes.

I’m glad Daniel is making friends.

Flynn

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2019, 02:40:41 AM »
I just tell Flynn what he wants to hear.

YuO'Re welcome to stop anytime. Meaning, if yUo left and never came back; I really don't think yuO'd be missed.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 04:15:34 PM by Flynn »

The Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2019, 05:11:57 AM »
I stopped posting on Murdock’s forum when I saw Pervywang there wearing a trench coat and singing nursery rhymes.

Lol @ you joining the pig pen. Good lord

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2019, 05:22:12 AM »

Is he still accusing me of being Dinky Diana? I'm so in his head... lulz

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2019, 05:28:00 AM »

Absound^^^

The Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2019, 03:47:44 PM »
Is he still accusing me of being Dinky Diana? I'm so in his head... lulz

He’s busy collecting fat chick naked pics in exchange for his presence on forums.

The desperation is real

Flynn

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2019, 03:52:47 PM »
Absound^^^

Have some more malt liquor.

No Okie

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2019, 03:53:57 PM »
Is he still accusing me of being Dinky Diana? I’d so love to give him some head.. lulz

Whoa DD

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2019, 08:59:01 PM »

He’s busy collecting fat chick naked pics in exchange for his presence on forums.

The desperation is real

So nothing has changed in 20 years...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6