Why I refuse to post again at The Blue Cashew

Bad and Boujee · 776

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
on: August 18, 2019, 11:31:00 PM
And it's not because of a flame match I wasn't going to post in....

It's about the protection of two individuals who are cancerous to this community, namely, Rotwang and Caskur.

Rotty has a questionable history on these forums for taking advantage of...shall I say, less then over the age of maturity individuals. Namely, Ferals daughter. As a screen shot over at FT confirms, there is quite a checkered history surrounding his decent into grooming and his fiendish desires. As a father of a young daughter, I have to take in account I wouldn't appreciate an old man chatting online with her or asking for pictures of her friends.

This topic, there , is taboo, and if brought up is a bannable offense. Has he changed? Do you really care? The fact remains that he has done these things and instead of being a man and dealing with them, we, as flamers, aren't allowed to breach that topic on open forum. That's disgraceful, and something I don't want my reputation tattered on by being a member there.

As for Caskur, her posting of a tweens picture is enough evidence, along with her history of mentally unhinged rants and PI mining, to not want to be anywhere her repulsive ass posts.

This is why I refuse to lost at an otherwise wonderful forum filled with great members. But, as a father, I refuse to associate with two of the worst this community has to offer, whom have fooled one of the sweetest ppl on the internet into thinking they are just normal, every day ppl such as the members here instead of the monsters that they truly are.

We here at the BG take pride in keeping the riff raff out of the forums we have built.

Thank you;

KM
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 11:35:15 PM

It's about the protection of two individuals who are cancerous to this community, namely, Rotwang and Caskur.

Rotty has a questionable history on these forums for taking advantage of...shall I say, less then over the age of maturity individuals. Namely, Ferals daughter. As a screen shot over at FT confirms, there
is quite a checkered history surrounding his decent into grooming and his fiendish desires. As a father of a young daughter, I have to take in account I wouldn't appreciate an old man chatting online with her or asking for pictures of her friends.

This topic, there , is taboo, and if brought up is a bannable offense. Has he changed? Do you really care? The fact remains that he has done these things and instead of being a man and dealing with them, we, as flamers, aren't allowed to breach that topic on open forum. That's disgraceful, and something I don't want my reputation tattered on by being a member there.

As for Caskur, her posting of a tweens picture is enough evidence, along with her history of mentally unhinged rants and PI mining, to not want to be anywhere her repulsive ass posts.

This is why I refuse to lost at an otherwise wonderful forum filled with great members. But, as a father, I refuse to associate with two of the worst this community has to offer, whom have fooled one of the sweetest ppl on the internet into thinking they are just normal, every day ppl such as the members here instead of the monsters that they truly are.

We here at the BG take pride in keeping the riff raff out of the forums we have built.

Thank you;

KM
Fash will be disappointed to read this, but I got ya. There is something not right about that caskur and I couldn't quite put my finger on it until that PI meltdown with Dovey. That was fucked up.

I like Brick though. He's smart and funny.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 11:37:38 PM
Fash will be disappointed to read this, but I got ya. There is something not right about that caskur and I couldn't quite put my finger on it until that PI meltdown with Dovey. That was fucked up.

I think the world of Fash.

But I cannot, with a clear conscience, post at a forum that protects those two.

Fash is more then welcome to post here, as are all the BC'ers with the exception of those two losers.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 11:38:03 PM
It was a mistake making snotwang a mod of their fight board

The Queen Bee

Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 11:38:44 PM
I thought Caskur left BC ?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 11:39:54 PM

There you go gossiping about cross forum drama.

:biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 11:40:39 PM
It was a mistake making snotwang a mod of their fight board

It's a mistake he's allowed there, period.

And the sad thing is if you even love tap his past the shits dumped.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 18, 2019, 11:41:10 PM
bc is caskur free?

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 11:41:17 PM

Hopefully she died, js

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 11:41:36 PM
There's a thread there called Australian Birds where Brick said she is coming back if KM and Dove are not there. How he knows that I don't know.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 18, 2019, 11:42:28 PM
It's a mistake he's allowed there, period.

And the sad thing is if you even love tap his past the shits dumped.
yeah.  I kinda lost interest when he started panel abusing our beloved fucktard.. flynn

Offline Joe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
Reply #11 on: August 18, 2019, 11:43:10 PM
OMG!

Martini Man!

He finally came to his senses & saw the light!

The BC - its not a forum, its a cult!

Rotty has a questionable history on these forums for taking advantage of...shall I say, less then over the age of maturity individuals. Namely, Ferals daughter. As a screen shot over at FT confirms, there is quite a checkered history surrounding his decent into grooming and his fiendish desires. As a father of a young daughter, I have to take in account I wouldn't appreciate an old man chatting online with her or asking for pictures of her friends.

Thank you;

KM

The Queen Bee

Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 11:43:22 PM
I’m not going to badmouth Rotwang. Ive done enough of that in the past

He helped me out during a rough time recently.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #13 on: August 18, 2019, 11:44:52 PM

That was nothing compared to some of her most notorious PI melties.

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 18, 2019, 11:45:05 PM

Same here. I can't say anything bad about the guy. However, I don;t have a fifteen year history of posting with him either.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: August 18, 2019, 11:45:17 PM

Did he babysit your kids?

Lol wut?

The Queen Bee

Reply #16 on: August 18, 2019, 11:46:15 PM
Did he babysit your kids?

Lol wut?

No asshole.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: August 18, 2019, 11:46:59 PM
Same here. I can't say anything bad about the guy. However, I don;t have a fifteen year history of posting with him either.

The guys clocking 70 years old.

He should be put to pasture

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: August 18, 2019, 11:47:17 PM

No asshole.
he has no asshole?

No wonder he’s so full of shit

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: August 18, 2019, 11:48:50 PM

My beloved Freud can’t stand him. I’ll always have Freud’s back tho
Yeah, I know. That's too bad they can't be on the same board together. They are both good posters IMHO.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6