Captain Caveman · 1307

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
on: August 21, 2019, 10:00:35 AM
(Watch him melties all over again)  :biglaugha:  :crazy: :borat:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

No Okie

Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 10:04:12 AM

Thrills me to see you smoking and how you live.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 10:10:03 AM
Thrills me to smoke and have you live vicariously through my existence...

Win/Win!

:laughinatu:

Freud
- Do you have a modulation or volume button for your yapbox?

No Okie

Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 10:16:46 AM

Where’s your oxygen bottle Dinky?

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 10:24:36 AM
Mmmm...mmmmmm...MMMM!

:borat:

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Reply #5 on: August 21, 2019, 10:27:54 AM
Mmmm...mmmmmm...MMMM!

:borat:

Vape you dumbass.

No Okie

Reply #6 on: August 21, 2019, 10:28:30 AM
Seriously DD. Thrills you to death.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 21, 2019, 10:33:13 AM
Seriously DD. Thrills you to death.

Nahhh...unlikely... my lineage has a lot of smokers (both sides of the family) and lung cancer is nonexistent...

Freud
- here's a random picture of boots... the ones I'm wearing while I stomp all over your fragile persona...  :laughinatu:

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 21, 2019, 10:35:01 AM
Nahhh...unlikely... my lineage has a lot of smokers (both sides of the family) and lung cancer is nonexistent...

Freud
- here's a random picture of boots... the ones I'm wearing while I stomp all over your fragile persona...  :laughinatu:

Lol! Freud with the airborne boots! That's funny.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 21, 2019, 10:36:33 AM
Lol! Freud with the airborne boots! That's funny.

Said the forum's dead airborne cat on a hot tin roof every day of the year... :laughinatu:

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 21, 2019, 10:41:24 AM
Said the forum's dead airborne cat on a hot tin roof every day of the year... :laughinatu:

Never went Airborne. Fuck that. I never even wore those kind of boots. They need a shine, fyi.
I bet you have some Tanker boots in your arsenal as well.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 21, 2019, 10:46:05 AM
Never went Airborne. Fuck that. I never even wore those kind of boots. They need a shine, fyi.
I bet you have some Tanker boots in your arsenal as well.

They're not Airborne boots, retard...

Freud
- but they are very comfortable...

No Okie

Reply #12 on: August 21, 2019, 10:54:11 AM

Freud

Oh yeah. What a cum back. I want to see the oxygen bottle you carry with ya. In a special pocket? Why are you changing your Lucky Strike thread? A minute off of your pathetic existence every time you smoke one. You are one smart lady. Don’t listen to me. Did ya hear Blurt?

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 21, 2019, 10:54:31 AM
They're not Airborne boots, retard...

Freud
- but they are very comfortable...

Yeah they are. Based on the design. Zipper on side with the toe cover. Not exact, but close. Probably steel toed but I can't tell from here. They still need a shine.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

No Okie

Reply #14 on: August 21, 2019, 10:56:52 AM

Freud

DD you desperate fool. You stomp on no one. Only a dumb shit would defend smoking cigs, especially at your age.

No Okie

Reply #15 on: August 21, 2019, 11:00:33 AM

Doesn’t smoking no kill your appetite? The 34 inch girl leggings must mean your trousers are at least 36 inch. Portly fireplug.

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: August 21, 2019, 11:00:43 AM

^^^I'm not searching for my vintage but this is close.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: August 21, 2019, 11:03:34 AM
Oh yeah. What a cum back. I want to see the oxygen bottle you carry with ya. In a special pocket? Why are you changing your Lucky Strike thread? A minute off of your pathetic existence every time you smoke one. You are one smart lady. Don’t listen to me. Did ya hear Blurt?

Nope... no need for an oxygen bottle and no future need of one in my 80's and 90's... I eat what I want, drink what I want, smoke what I want, and I have and will continue to have the constitution of a horned rhinoceros... (though I fuck like a great ape...)

...here's another snap for your wank bank!

Mmm...mmmm....good...

:laughinatu:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: August 21, 2019, 11:10:23 AM

Doesn’t smoking no kill your appetite? The 34 inch girl leggings must mean your trousers are at least 36 inch. Portly fireplug.

Get some bifocals, you washed out geezer... the pants clearly say 34 inches.... I wear between a 33 and 34 inch pant size depending on the cut and garment maker...

...on the other hand, you're about a 36-40....  :laughinatu:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: August 21, 2019, 11:15:11 AM

^^^I'm not searching for my vintage but this is close.

The zipper and toe cap are similar, but not identical... these toe caps are protective rubber with an underlying safety box... the sole is far superior in these too.... plus it's an ankle boot and there's a velcro fastener at the top to protect the zipper assembly and prevent it from undoing... I can see how you think it's an airborne boot... but it's not... it's better....

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6