2nd attempt at being a "Reg".

Guest · 1551

Flynn

on: August 21, 2019, 11:47:10 PM
I again for thee 2nd time, ask to be considered being put in the "reg" ranks.

Thank yuO.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Lemon

• View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 12:09:37 AM
I again for thee 2nd time, ask to be considered being put in the "reg" ranks.

Thank yuO.

Pitiful begging ^^^
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 12:12:35 AM
Pitiful begging ^^^

YUo forgot to add X2.

Offline Bonesaw

• Omnipresent
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 02:04:38 AM
Ah, Flynn.  Here we are again.

Well..... contrary to the beliefs of some of the single-celled organisms skittering through these halls like roaches, I'm not a complete idiot.  You must think I don't know that you can post far better than the decade-old Flynn character allows.  I saw it at BC - unless you too were being cloned around the same time I was.  When you drop the act, you actually possess intelligence and reasoning skills.  Hell, maybe you're not even the real Flynn.

To reg your carefully crafted compost persona wouldn't do me any good, nor would regging you if you promised to be a good little flamer who meets my lofty standards... not unless I made you promise to keep it up after I tagged you as worthy, because quite frankly, I still have my doubts that you wouldn't just get in to say the regs don't meet your standards. 

I want to see you drop the unreadable red font or at the very least the italics.  Then, you could see about flaming the old-fashioned way, ie: finding someone's weak spot and turning the knife.  Stop flaming fluffers like Lemon.  Don't spam one word replies, but don't drop monolithic text bricks that no one is going to read either.

In short, do better.  I know you can. :thumbup2:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 02:08:56 AM
She should work to be taken off my ignore list before she aims for Regship...

Freud
- baby steps...

Flynn

Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 03:32:58 AM
Ah, Flynn.  Here we are again.

Well..... contrary to the beliefs of some of the single-celled organisms skittering through these halls like roaches, I'm not a complete idiot.  You must think I don't know that you can post far better than the decade-old Flynn character allows.  I saw it at BC - unless you too were being cloned around the same time I was.  When you drop the act, you actually possess intelligence and reasoning skills.  Hell, maybe you're not even the real Flynn.

To reg your carefully crafted compost persona wouldn't do me any good, nor would regging you if you promised to be a good little flamer who meets my lofty standards... not unless I made you promise to keep it up after I tagged you as worthy, because quite frankly, I still have my doubts that you wouldn't just get in to say the regs don't meet your standards. 

I want to see you drop the unreadable red font or at the very least the italics.  Then, you could see about flaming the old-fashioned way, ie: finding someone's weak spot and turning the knife.  Stop flaming fluffers like Lemon.  Don't spam one word replies, but don't drop monolithic text bricks that no one is going to read either.

In short, do better.  I know you can. :thumbup2:

Okay. So far this is what's going on.

-YuO are still having a hard time believing I want to be a "reg".
-Yuo want me to post shorter posts.
-YuO want me to stop feeding the spammers.
-Yuo want me to get rid of my red font.

Anything else? While we are at it?

So I promise not to use red font. I promise to post the very best of my abilities and not post to Lemon ever, ever, ever.........ever.......again.

So does that about do it?

Flynn

Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 03:35:19 AM
She should work to be taken off my ignore list before she aims for Regship...

Freud
- baby steps...

Shut up retard. YuO'Re lucky to be a "reg". Yuo'Re the only clown that I know of that gets "regged" for his asskissing services; than actual "flaming".

Because showing off one's fungus ridden feet isn't funny or adorable.

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 03:59:17 AM
Why hanker after regship, Flynn?

It's like a tavern in there, only with craft beer.

There aren't even any peanut shells on the floor.

Well, except maybe for Benzo's discarded jockstrap.

Flynn

Reply #8 on: August 22, 2019, 04:53:15 AM
Why hanker after regship, Flynn?

Because I can.

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Reply #9 on: August 22, 2019, 10:24:00 AM
Because I can.

There are only a few of us here, why having a team at all is beyond me. Really, it only serves to alienate new posters.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

Reply #10 on: August 22, 2019, 10:44:36 AM
This is Bonesaw’s dept.

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 22, 2019, 11:04:35 AM

The Queen Bee

Reply #12 on: August 22, 2019, 11:10:40 AM
I know.

I don’t see the point

Flynn probably thinks there is a secret room or something

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 22, 2019, 11:38:33 AM

I don’t see the point

Flynn probably thinks there is a secret room or something

There is! Lol
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

Reply #14 on: August 22, 2019, 11:43:23 AM
There is! Lol

She ain’t getting in my Coven lol

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
Reply #15 on: August 22, 2019, 12:06:06 PM

Hell no. Although I'm sure she'd get reports. There are spies everywhere.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #16 on: August 22, 2019, 12:27:53 PM
If there's a secret room, I'm sure its purpose must be to organize the systematic wreaking of havoc on other forums.

Do people even still do that sort of thing?

/bunch of hobosexual fonts

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Reply #17 on: August 22, 2019, 12:59:44 PM
If there's a secret room, I'm sure its purpose must be to organize the systematic wreaking of havoc on other forums.

Do people even still do that sort of thing?

/bunch of hobosexual fonts

Anyone requiring membership of a 'secret penis room' is in dire need of 'secret penis'

Apart from a 'Staff Room' which has obvious need I find it strange wishing to become a member ( ohh err mrs) of some secret antsy pantsy boys club.

Unless there is a need to take over the world of course.

:popcorn:

Flynn

Reply #18 on: August 22, 2019, 01:01:43 PM
There are only a few of us here, why having a team at all is beyond me. Really, it only serves to alienate new posters.

If the "new posters" post fag-laming garbage like yUorself, along with ridiculous theories in regards to who I am, then those posters need need to be, "alienated".

Flynn

Reply #19 on: August 22, 2019, 01:03:23 PM

Already there bitch. Next.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6