Author Topic: The biology of failure.  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
The biology of failure.
« on: August 27, 2019, 01:50:43 PM »
Now that the biological entropy that once enhanced me to a point that lassies in a pub had to go to powder their noses and wipe down their knickers has elapsed and prolapsed like a Flea post, I shall be posting much less than I never did before.

I will still enjoy dropping by every now and again, but real life has a habit of kicking one in the testicles and calling that reality.

Wiff said in mind it strikes me that my regship here, for what it was worth, should be baton changed and used and abused to commit all types of felonious mischievous mischief. It could be used to commit unspeakable crimes against humanity that involve vaginal or anal penetration, or simply used to batter the opposition sensible.

Or you could use it for good, like DareDevil without the devil may care daring don't.

The baton should be past. With said in mind Bonesaw I would appreciate it if you pass it to someone less worthy....or more.
While keeping my account active.

If you are interested in what I think B, I would dare to suggest either Vit who would be my first choice, or Dovey who has been considered before. Oak would also be an excellent choice, though I suspect her face does not surprisingly fit here. I like Oak and her work.

As for KM and Scoundrel, thanks for the most part in making this a site worth visiting and all the best too the two of ye. And thanks to Flea for paying for it without ever once throwing a wobbly and pinking me. That did surprise me.

I will hopefully be back soon in a trolling capacity.

After all, we are all worth the really odd, odd visit.

Awra Best.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

Re: The biology of failure.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 02:04:00 PM »
If anyone should get that reg spot, it should be Flynn

Bonesaw ain’t having it tho

Hope you feel better
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 02:14:31 PM »

That's because he's a man-bitch.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 02:19:59 PM »
Trying to create difference within graphology is psychologically unsound in this environment.

She has been warned already, but refuses too see good advice as sound advice. That denotes her as a narcissist, not uncommon here but highly unattractive in what she demands should be hers.

This assertion will be enough to trigger her.

Flynn

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 02:26:48 PM »
Trying to create difference within graphology is psychologically unsound in this environment.

She has been warned already, but refuses too see good advice as sound advice. That denotes her as a narcissist, not uncommon here but highly unattractive in what she demands should be hers.

This assertion will be enough to trigger her.

So basically yO're saying I shoudn't be a "reg", because I don't suck as bad as You? Fine. Perhaps yo'Re right...lol!...Okay seriously now, fuck off You boring sod. No one gives one English fuck about Your thoughts on the fucking matter. What have You done lately? Besides recouperate from a sex change and lament about it here?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 04:55:17 PM by Flynn »

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 02:31:23 PM »
So basically yO're saying I shoudn't be a "reg", because I don't suck as bad as Ewe? Fine. Perhaps yo'Re right...lol!...Okay seriously now, fuck off eWe boring sod. No one gives one English fuck about Yor thoughts on the fucking matter. What have ewE done larely? Besides recouperate from a sex change and lament about it here?

Correct, you should never be a reg. You are far too easy to control. I did it over one short post and you lost the plot. You are mentally unstable at the best of times and at your worst you make SSS look sensitive to the needs of the board.

You are a truly awful human being.

On the upside you are easy to wind up!

Flynn

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 03:03:50 PM »
Correct, you should never be a reg. You are far too easy to control. I did it over one short post and you lost the plot. You are mentally unstable at the best of times and at your worst you make SSS look sensitive to the needs of the board.

You are a truly awful human being.

On the upside you are easy to wind up!

More of yOr tall tales. Let me begin by stating thee truth of the matter. In reality Blandscape darling, eWe will always be second fiddle to me when it comes to stylish prose. Ewe and I both know this. I have a much better pedigree than ewE. Try as ewe may by adding nonsenical filler to yOr ungrowing crops of humor and wit, it is crystal clear that even a modicum of humor still eludes most all of yoR dreary and cankerous posts.

So at the end of the day, what eWe think, makes no difference in my world of intelligence and style.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 03:23:56 PM »
More of yOr tall tales. Let me begin by stating thee truth of the matter. In reality Blandscape darling, eWe will always be second fiddle to me when it comes to stylish prose. Ewe and I both know this. I have a much better pedigree than ewE. Try as ewe may by adding nonsenical filler to yOr ungrowing crops of humor and wit, it is crystal clear that even a modicum of humor still eludes most all of yoR dreary and cankerous posts.

So at the end of the day, what eWe think, makes no difference in my world of intelligence and style.

There is, and there never was any second chance for you.

Even if Bonesaw woke up from a version of reality where you could be a reg, after reading one of your posts thereafter, he would have to wait for a handsome five o'clock shadowed princess in a flowing gown to scale the lofty tower where he lets down his hair, and bludgeon her to death with rolled up copies of your posting history.

Best of luck wiff dat!

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 03:36:06 PM »

Hope you feel better

I told her to stop posting like a spastic spammer in mental decline and it lasted as long as her “my favorite poster” phase.  She’s got multiple personalities, so exactly which one was I supposed to reg?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 03:39:23 PM »

Translated into a language that maybe some fucker can read.

:popcorn:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2019, 03:48:15 PM »
I told her to stop posting like a spastic spammer in mental decline and it lasted as long as her “my favorite poster” phase.  She’s got multiple personalities, so exactly which one was I supposed to reg?

I still have this issue.  Flynn is spamming repeatedly with his/her illegible fonts and unintelligible posts, but s/he gets a pass.

But a decent poster who actually made a lot of people laugh gets banned because one of the mods is a partisan hack who can't tolerate liberal humor.

There is no justice, I tell you!
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

The Queen Bee

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2019, 03:49:44 PM »
I still have this issue.  Flynn is spamming repeatedly with his/her illegible fonts and unintelligible posts, but s/he gets a pass.

But a decent poster who actually made a lot of people laugh gets banned because one of the mods is a partisan hack who can't tolerate liberal humor.

Who got banned ?

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2019, 03:51:05 PM »
McGuffin is not technically banned.

His account may have been deleted.  I don’t remember because I don’t actually care.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2019, 03:57:20 PM »

Who got banned ?

I thought only Caskur was banned along, of course, with the nuclear defences set to stop Cunt registering anyhow.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2019, 03:59:06 PM »
I thought only Caskur was banned along, of course, with the nuclear defences set to stop Cunt registering anYouw.

Caskur got banned, yes. Who are you talking about ?

You really want cun’T here ? Didn’t think so

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2019, 04:04:27 PM »

Caskur got banned, yes. Who are you talking about ?

You really want cun’T here ? Didn’t think so

Why not?  No one else has the same problems with him that you have.

He would never post here anyway.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2019, 04:07:55 PM »
Flynn’s spam has started to get annoying, it’s up there with Mongtini pinning every one of his brain farts. WTF is the font colour changing all about aswell?

Perhaps a 3 day cool off period in its kennel would help calm the spamtard down...

Flynn

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2019, 05:03:11 PM »
There is, and there never was any second chance for you.

Even if Bonesaw woke up from a version of reality where you could be a reg, after reading one of your posts thereafter, he would have to wait for a handsome five o'clock shadowed princess in a flowing gown to scale the lofty tower where he lets down his hair, and bludgeon her to death with rolled up copies of your posting history.

Best of luck wiff dat!

Again, Blandscape, eWw fail to see the actual drama being played out here. It really comes down to this, if offered a regship, will Flynn actually take it? That's what Bonesaw is most worried about. Whereas, myself and most common sense minded people would say, "Sure, lets give her a chance, and if we end up being backdoor trolled; well big fucking deal!".

It's like ewW refuse to read those subtle nuances called words.

Flynn

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2019, 05:05:33 PM »
Translated into a language that maybe some fucker can read.

That says eww have a dry vagina. Is that true?

Flynn

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2019, 05:18:04 PM »

Dear LotsofButt,

I can see why only fat fucking Flea likes eww. Everyone I know hates eww, and thinks ewW should be eaten alive by Caskur. I think EWw owe me an apology for all the bubble gum flavored lies eww are trying to spread about me. I don't know why ewW feel the need to try to bully me around, when it is app
arent it is ewW that is being an antisocial bitch by neg repping even Mother Theresa after she got sainted. I hope eWW can find some good mental health professionals on yur Burger King wage.

Love in Christ,

Flynn

XxXxX

P.S.-I just wanted to add: Go fuck yUrself!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6