The "Let's help Murdorks forum" charity thread

Bad and Boujee · 153

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
on: September 10, 2019, 12:48:03 PM
Look, I've been here since day one and gave turned this place into the mecca of flame forums. Nobody has the swag or clout as yours truly.

I say this, we, since this community has been reshaped in my image, need to help out the less fortunate, build with them and monitor their growth to exceed even ours.

Murdorks forum is dead. It's a monistary littered with potato chip crumbs and broken, faded dreams. We shouldn't look down on the potato shaped losers of this community, if we did, Oak wouldn't be a member.

We need to reach out, and place our generous into the tins cups of flametown. we need to show those who are less fortunate the joys of being successful.

This is the first ever GoReadMe for a website. Similar to GoFundMe, but on a different scope. Murdorks forum needs views, she's a bitter old woman who comes across as borderline insane and is desperate for any type of attention. She's a loser yearning for internet clout and will stop at nothing doing silly little kid shit in a community filled with adults.

The world is, running out of heros. It seems I'm the only one left
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Rub it in your skin like lotion

The Queen Bee

Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 12:55:44 PM
No thanks. I’d rather watch paint dry
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 02:15:45 PM
{alt}

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 02:38:37 PM
No thanks. I’d rather watch paint dry

Well, you could go on the other thread at your forum and watch laundry dry.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6