Author Topic: My apology to Dovey  (Read 227 times)

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
My apology to Dovey
« on: September 19, 2019, 12:05:39 PM »
Dovey, I apologize.

I am sorry for blowing up your phone on whatever day i did I really don't remember.

You are an amazing person and when we hung out you were even better. Mostly cuz you were around my greatness.

I'm sorry you thought of us as something more then a friendship. I told you from the jump we needed time to grow, but I also know you had ALOT of shit going on and needed somebody for support, and thru all of your shit, I was 100% down for you.

I was honest when I said you can live with me, honest when I said I'd drop everything and live in a van with you, honest when I said I'd buy you an Escalade, and honest about moving down there. The moving part is mostly about the job tho.

Look, I know we hit it off as friends, and with us blocking each other on everything you are using the BG to get your daily Kevin fix. It's ok, boo. I get it.

All the evil "Kevin's lurid PI" you magically found, I told you about all of it. If you didn't listen, idk what to say.

But every single outburst I had was over the Switch. You knew wtf was up, and yeah, WE needed smokes that day, but you also needed scripts filled and that was the main reason. Don't twist things around cuz I was there with you in the hospital and I saw what you were going thru then actually went thru the same shit myself. I don't regret doing it at all.

No, I don't trust you, that's why if we were gon have a relationship it needed time. But dropping everything for you just wasn't in the cards. You have way too much shit going on in your head and I live a certain type of lifestyle that doesn't mesh well with yours. You talk about me being a liar, honey, your a liar too. A bad one.

I'm done with this shit. I've moved on, hun. You've said some really fucked up things, not that I didn't, that I will never forget. Deep down, no offense, I see thru the bullshit facade you try and portray. I know the real you, and that's nobody I want in my life even has a friend.

So, have fun with your life. And moving forward, don't think everything I post is about you. It's not. If I make a reference to something on a podcast just remember we actually did hang out and have a moment here and there. You knew going in what I do, so don't act all surprised.

And if you really sent the switch, thank you.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Re: My apology to Dovey
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 12:14:06 PM »
 Its like an energizer bunny that runs entirely on bullshit.

Simply astounding  :biglaugha:

ARE you really "moved on"? You keep saying that word. I dont think it means what you think it means.

#princessbridereference ♡

Stop making Joos balls itch.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 12:30:50 PM »
Its like an energizer bunny that runs entirely on bullshit.

Simply astounding  :biglaugha:

ARE you really "moved on"? You keep saying that word. I dont think it means what you think it means.

#princessbridereference ♡

Stop making Joos balls itch.
Dude, I moved on when I left you the last time.

All this shit is content.

Look at the numbers this place has had. I'm like the content king. You guys have been living in the BG for how many days over a fucking Nintendo Switch.

Srsly

Me thinking your a piece of shit turned this place into a gold mine of interest, spurring InstaDrama- the greatest intsa real time live drama stream that's taking off.

Come on, bruh, it's always about me.

What do you want me to say? I love you? I don't. I can't deal with older women with so much damage. I told you how much I loved listening to you, and I did. It's cuz it totally makes my point of older women legit- too much fucking damage.

Step away, Dovey. Let's just go back to flaming each other and having fun. I'm really trying to get my lovely girlfriend to register here so I can keep up fresh content and I'm trying to get the old bags from the relationship site here.

The Summer Of Poofer

Season 1- I love/troll Dovey
Season 2- Martini finds a real woman
Season 3- who knows

But I'll be damned if it isn't interesting, yo

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 12:40:17 PM »
Dude, I moved on when I left you the last time.

Hey idiot, if thats actually TRUE, you wouldnt need to go off like a butthurt firecracker and try to pretend you are doing it for "content" when literally everyone thinks this is stupid, boring, board killing bullshit.

Just shut the fuck up and actually move ON. I dont care if you want to pretend you "left me", or that you were the one who said they just wanted a friendship, or blah blah.

You are starting to fucking scare me.

Im starting to hear this music in my head everytime i see you post....

Get a gotdamn grip.

Yes yes, im an old ass trainwreck and you are a hero and waaayyy out of my league. Whatever you say. Just MOVE ON.

Nut head.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 12:42:13 PM »
All she wants is payback for the way I played that shit

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 12:48:23 PM »
 Me getting ready for a date with Poofer like

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 12:49:58 PM »
Bitter groupie :crampe:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 12:53:47 PM »
 Kev has dinner at Doveys

:biglaugha:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 01:30:30 PM »
 :Doh2:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6