The life has been sucked out of this forum

Guest · 4389

The Queen Bee

on: September 25, 2019, 04:55:34 PM
Not sure I even want to keep it going anymore.

Maybe it’s just me and the fact that I’ve had anxiety all day over absolutely nothing.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 04:57:33 PM
 Im sorry.

I tried to keep some emtertainment involved.

Just give it a few days, it will rebalance. If youve been having anxiety thats gonna make all this seem more intense than it is.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 04:59:56 PM
Im sorry.

I tried to keep some emtertainment involved.

Just give it a few days, it will rebalance. If youve been having anxiety thats gonna make all this seem more intense than it is.

I’ve been sitting here all day worrying about things that have not happened ( r/l ). No energy and just irritable.

The Queen Bee

Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 05:02:32 PM
I wanna fuck off this diet and eat cross cut fries from Carl’s Jr.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 05:08:30 PM
Life you say.........?

Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 05:09:16 PM

I’ve been sitting here all day worrying about things that have not happened ( r/l ). No energy and just irritable.

I hate days like that.

Want me to troll someone for you? Lol

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 05:32:15 PM

Why so low Flea babes?

Do you not have drugs in the barrio?

I used to suffer really bad with anxiety and it affected my life quite badly. All the SSRI's in the world just made me want to kill myself and other people so they took me off them cold turkey and things were pretty shit for a while. That was 25 years ago and I was left with little to none medical aid and a propensity to go wildly overboard on whatever drug I fancied at that moment from alcohol through to Heroin. The come downs were pretty spectacular i'll tell you. I also suffer from constant pain from spinal injuries (I broke my neck playing Rugby when  I was 15 and my back on my 21st birthday just acting the cunt).

The point being love I've had to learn a medical protocol which caters for mental, physical and addictive issues. So after a bit of trial and error with OD's every now and then I came up with a perfect regime. Feel free to swish it round to suit but I'll guarantee you happier days ahead. Life's too short to worry hun. So as you open your eyes take a 2mg Xanax. Don't swallow. Dissolve it in your mouth. Get up, make coffee. Whilst the coffee is still warm take 600mg of Pregabalin rolling the capsules around your mouth with warm coffee to ensure swift dispersal into your system. That's it for the day just float on through. Bedtime do 45mg orodispersable Mirtazipine and sleep like a baby. Rinse repeat and you're bullet proof kid. Sundays. If vast quantities of MDMA have been consumed over the weekend up the dose of Xanax to around 10mg spread through the day. By Monday you're back in the real world.

That advice is better than any self help book and to prove I know my shit. Pregabalin is purely a pain medication which in large doses can be used to stop people from having fits. When I was first prescribed it I quickly realised how much of a help it was with my excessive addictive problems. I found someone pretty high up at Pfizer and bent his ear for 6 months and now thy're running trials of Pregabalin as a treatment for alcohol and Heroin addiction. All because of me. I really am that good.

:popcorn:

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 05:38:08 PM
But now that I think about it....

Before I start season two, let's see somebody else drive traffic here for a couple days

And......go

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
Reply #8 on: September 25, 2019, 05:47:37 PM

Never worry about things that haven't happened yet and most likely never will. It's a waste of time.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 25, 2019, 05:48:00 PM
But now that I think about it....

Before I start season two, let's see somebody else drive traffic here for a couple days

And......go

Yet you've already stickied yet another thread filled with your bluster and smoke screen.

Your skill seems to be promising content then providing spamfests. How in fuck is that good for a forum you fuckin nonce?

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 25, 2019, 05:53:17 PM
Yet you've already stickied yet another thread filled with your bluster and smoke screen.

Your skill seems to be promising content then providing spamfests. How in fuck is that good for a forum you fuckin nonce?

Giving u a couple days to prove me right

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 25, 2019, 05:54:45 PM
Giving u a couple days to prove me right

Shall I spend that 10 dollahs now then?

No Okie

Reply #12 on: September 25, 2019, 06:15:59 PM

Take a day off from your regiment. Won’t matter one bit. Gives ya something to look forward to.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #13 on: September 25, 2019, 06:23:41 PM

Have an apple (can you eat them?) and ignore the Dovey and Martini Show.  At least until they get good writers.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline 18Holliday81

• Saint Stephen with a rose
  • In and out of the garden he goes
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2732 / -1609
Reply #14 on: September 25, 2019, 08:03:40 PM

Maybe it’s just me and the fact that I’ve had anxiety all day over absolutely nothing.
It really does suck.
 The internet message board version of Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show.
Just so many "celebrities" doing their best to act like themselves.

Country garden in the wind and the rain
Wherever he goes the people all complain

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Reply #15 on: September 25, 2019, 11:04:28 PM
Have an apple (can you eat them?) and ignore the Dovey and Martini Show.  At least until they get good writers.

That's a *BOOM* ^^

Flushing the game was classic, tho. Infamy-

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 26, 2019, 06:04:15 AM

See, it's shit like this that stops people posting.

Why the fuck should I make good content and use quality flames when they're gonna go 404 anyway?

A lot of people have put actual effort in over the years creating excellent content yet now it's lost to the ether of board collapse.

I'd like to see the board backed up before I bring it again.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #17 on: September 26, 2019, 02:41:28 PM

That’s what happens when you give a hilariously narcissistic Down Syndrome midget free rein of a forum.

I’m truly amazed there’s been any traffic whatsoever during this seemingly endless agonising Dovey/Mongtini pantomime.

I can only assume the core membership on here has absolutely no life whatsoever outside of the internet and is content lapping up any nonsensical drivel presented to them.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #18 on: September 26, 2019, 02:48:08 PM
That’s what happens when you give a hilariously narcissistic Down Syndrome midget free rein of a forum.

I’m truly amazed there’s been any traffic whatsoever during this seemingly endless agonising Dovey/Mongtini pantomime.

I can only assume the core membership on here has absolutely no life whatsoever outside of the internet and is content lapping up any nonsensical drivel presented to them.

I took a couple of days off just to get away from the Dovetini nonsense.   I'd almost rather discuss abortion...

Offline 18Holliday81

• Saint Stephen with a rose
  • In and out of the garden he goes
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2732 / -1609
Reply #19 on: September 26, 2019, 03:01:47 PM

I really think it's more than that, AD.
The board is a reflection of the founders, is it not?
 I mean let's take a look at the thing. The two main sub-boards are The Battlegrouwnz - with a fucking z no less, and Flamers Alley. You have a collection of half-wits (halfwitz?) dullards, and Trumptards..eh, if you'll pardon the redundancy. You have here shit software, and a hostess who trains and encourages these poor ill-formed souls to fight like cocks in a cock fighting ring, or dogs in a dog pit, then when she's deprived herself of the triple bacon Big Mac a la mode she craves because she struggling with her diet she blows a hissy and admonishes them for be what she created.
  Good Lord - what can one say?

Country garden in the wind and the rain
Wherever he goes the people all complain

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6