Guess Who?

The Scoundrel · 275

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
on: September 28, 2019, 07:35:32 AM
I basically do fuck all as a mod. It's a flame forum where free speech is of the utmost importance after all. So long as a post doesn't include CP or PI it's fine with me.

I'm kinda like the poster boy for the forum. 'Hey Scoundrel's here. It must be good' That kinda stuff.

But I say to you in truth. I would never manipulate the forum to my own designs and as Senior Mod here I take offence when I find someone doing similar.

So, to get to my point. I arrived at my destination in the middle of last night. Not tired at all as we'd flown forward in time so my body clock was still a few hours earlier. I'll let you all have a laugh at the airport scandal we just went through at another time.

Anyway. When I tried to log in I got sort of a Beta version of the site as my original connection here wasn't accepted by the site too well. In this mode I couldn't post but I had access to all my mod features so for the first time ever I went into the mod logs. First page. Pretty much moving the Poofer/Dovey bullshit around but fuck me. There followed page after page after page of one staff member editing posts, stickying threads, unstickying threads and generally fucking the forum about as if it was their own personal playground.

Now. I'm of a mind this may be construed as panel abuse but I'll ask the other staff to have a look and see what they think.

But can you guess which fuckin moronic twat took time out to mess with your lives and heads?

There's only half a dozen possibles and as I'm posting it you can take me out of the equation.

So guess away my little alley rodents. Somebody's fuckin wit cha.

:popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 07:42:08 AM
Mr. Snuffleupagus in the room with the mustard knife?  :dontknow:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 07:57:57 AM
Mr. Snuffleupagus in the room with the mustard knife?  :dontknow:

Most of the staff interactions here take place in the toilet with a line of Coke on the cistern but this fuckers way outside accepted boundaries.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 08:08:18 AM
Is this a you vs Poofer thing?  :thumbup2:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 08:22:47 AM
Is this a you vs Poofer thing?  :thumbup2:

Absolutely not!

I won't mention any names. It could be anybody. Yet your presumption is that it's Poofer?

All will be revealed including important information on who's the biggest smiter on the forum. Who negs as a way of trying to unfail? Guess that one too.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 08:23:50 AM
Absolutely not!

I won't mention any names. It could be anybody. Yet your presumption is that it's Poofer?

All will be revealed including important information on who's the biggest smiter on the forum. Who negs as a way of trying to unfail? Guess that one too.

Lotusbud or Oak?  :dontknow:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 28, 2019, 08:29:20 AM
Lotusbud or Oak?  :dontknow:

You jump to conclusions pretty fast son.

Why would either of those level headed posters ever feel the need to smite?

I've never used the smite feature yet someone has 135 negs to their name. They should learn to use their words really.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 09:51:25 AM
You jump to conclusions pretty fast son.

Why would either of those level headed posters ever feel the need to smite?

I've never used the smite feature yet someone has 135 negs to their name. They should learn to use their words really.

Don't son me, you pompously semi literate pill popping gasbag on your last death throes...

You have a beef with Poofer that's known far and wide on this forum.

Freud
- Tell us where the big bad Poofer touched you in a "no - no" way... :popcorn:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 28, 2019, 10:02:24 AM
You have a beef with Poofer that's known far and wide on this forum.

Do I? I certainly wasn't aware of one that wasn't carefully cultivated via PM and laughing like fuck in the background.

That Poofer's a cunt and acts like one is beyond my remit.

You'll have to take it up with him.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6