The Flea Appreciation Thread

Bad and Boujee · 768

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
on: September 30, 2019, 10:17:32 PM
Before this bitch melts down and makes another redundant thread, lemme break some shit down;

Flea and I go way back to the FC days. Our first flame match was together and I destroyed her, throwing up static pics of Terry Shivo drooling all over herself and was greeted with the greatest flame ever;

YOU'RE A VAGINA

still feeling the impact of that one, to this day.....

Flea has always been cool  to me. We've seen some shit, did some shit, did some fucked up shit, and still can laugh about it.

No, I've never had a phone Convo with her outside of a conference call once, I've never friended her on FB, I've never, not once had any type of social interaction with her or any type of e-fling thingy. It's always been about the game and strictly the game. Maybe this is why we've gotten along for as long as we have.

I'll always mod a board Flea owns cuz she deserves the type of loyalty she's given me over the years. I never wanted to come back here in the first place but Flea made it happen. If she goes, I go. And I won't look fucking back.

Thanks for putting up with my shit, b.

#teamFlea
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 10:25:55 PM
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 10:27:25 PM

I don't recall one time i kissed Fleas ass.

Stating the truth isn't kissing ass. It's telling the truth

The Queen Bee

Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 10:38:19 PM
Thank you for the appreciation !

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 10:48:18 PM
I don't recall one time i kissed Fleas ass.

Stating the truth isn't kissing ass. It's telling the truth

Oh lighten up already.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 30, 2019, 10:53:11 PM
Oh lighten up already.
Too tan and too much man.....

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 05:31:10 AM
 I appreciate that Flea actually pays her hard earned money to host us and all our ridiculously fucktardery.  :drunk2:

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
Reply #7 on: October 01, 2019, 05:40:23 AM
The best forum owner who ever was or ever will be, for sure.  I haven't seen a board with actual diversity of opinions and healthy amounts of activity in near a decade.  It is amazing she is able to do that in this environment...

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Reply #8 on: October 01, 2019, 06:32:06 AM
Is this the thread where Poofer back pedals about creating most of the content here?

There's threads with many hundreds of posts without the fuckin RL drama that has no place here.

Oh and Poof. If you want to know who made the fastest moving thread here that would be me a few months ago in a thread I aimed at Joo regarding IP's. It got over 200 posts in a couple of hours.

When you can do that come back and tell me shit for brains.

:popcorn:

The Queen Bee

Reply #9 on: October 01, 2019, 10:02:23 AM
Pipe down, Ninny. He’s just showing appreciation.

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #10 on: October 01, 2019, 10:56:10 AM
Poofer be Dontos, forsooth.

Flea be Queen.

Cersei or Dany?

Remains to be seen.

(But, seriously, good show!)

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 01, 2019, 12:23:50 PM
Is this the thread where Poofer back pedals about creating most of the content here?

There's threads with many hundreds of posts without the fuckin RL drama that has no place here.

Oh and Poof. If you want to know who made the fastest moving thread here that would be me a few months ago in a thread I aimed at Joo regarding IP's. It got over 200 posts in a couple of hours.

When you can do that come back and tell me shit for brains.

Actually....

If you look at the numbers since I became mod again, this place has been at its busiest. Fact

We just shattered records for this sites history directly on the back of content I created. Fact

I have hit a higher plateau then everyone else on these forums combined in status. Ppl know who King Martini is on insta. Fact

I'll make a deal- I'll low-key this month and let's see what stupid ideas you have that nobody will buy into. Let's see you pull higher numbers from last month and then I'll say "ok, it's the forum and not me".

Here's a better idea- do your job so I don't have to post and keep interest in this place.

Nobody else did all this but me. Nobody. I'm the only celebrity out this shit. I just met another fan from these boards yesterday and she cool af, so keep your "derp derp I once had a hot thread four months ago derp derp" bullshit or place it in the irrelevant trash along with your pride, because if I didn't start last month all chill I would have crushed the numbers of last years total post count combined in one month.

I walk it like I talk it, bro. Let's see you try.

(Takes off shoes, places them in front of Scoundrel)

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
Reply #12 on: October 01, 2019, 03:23:14 PM
Actually....

If you look at the numbers since I became mod again, this place has been at its busiest. Fact

We just shattered records for this sites history directly on the back of content I created. Fact

I have hit a higher plateau then everyone else on these forums combined in status. Ppl know who King Martini is on insta. Fact

I'll make a deal- I'll low-key this month and let's see what stupid ideas you have that nobody will buy into. Let's see you pull higher numbers from last month and then I'll say "ok, it's the forum and not me".

Here's a better idea- do your job so I don't have to post and keep interest in this place.

Nobody else did all this but me. Nobody. I'm the only celebrity out this shit. I just met another fan from these boards yesterday and she cool af, so keep your "derp derp I once had a hot thread four months ago derp derp" bullshit or place it in the irrelevant trash along with your pride, because if I didn't start last month all chill I would have crushed the numbers of last years total post count combined in one month.

I walk it like I talk it, bro. Let's see you try.

It's true.  You are the Mark Burnett of flametown.  Give the people what the ratings say they want and damn the critics.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
Reply #13 on: October 01, 2019, 03:35:51 PM
I don't know flea  but I read her one sentence speech about hitchhiking.

Greta Thunberg is not safe here.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Reply #14 on: October 01, 2019, 07:03:26 PM

Actually....

Missing the point.

You were saying?

Actually....
I'll make a deal- I'll low-key this month

No you won't. You haven't a clue as to how to keep that flapping maw of yours shut for a fuckin second.

Oh, but I carry out my duties as Senior mod quite adeptly. Bringing the forum into disrepute and playing the PI card (against forum rules) is much more your forte.

I walk it like I talk it, bro.

So you walk in piles of shit before you post? Good to know.

Should you remove your shoes in here I'm quite sure the stench would be unbearable given the recent knowledge of your hygiene regimen.

You could always use that $300 dishrag you wear to wipe yourself clean. Funny how you would wear such an item whilst pawning your children's toys.

Classy.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
Reply #15 on: October 01, 2019, 07:14:14 PM
Damn, this is the flea appreciation thread. 

No more human sacrifices  until she's refried her beans.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: October 02, 2019, 12:02:31 PM
Missing the point.

You were saying?

No you won't. You haven't a clue as to how to keep that flapping maw of yours shut for a fuckin second.

Oh, but I carry out my duties as Senior mod quite adeptly. Bringing the forum into disrepute and playing the PI card (against forum rules) is much more your forte.

So you walk in piles of shit before you post? Good to know.

Should you remove your shoes in here I'm quite sure the stench would be unbearable given the recent knowledge of your hygiene regimen.

You could always use that $300 dishrag you wear to wipe yourself clean. Funny how you would wear such an item whilst pawning your children's toys.

Classy.

1. No, I see the top of your head clearly.

2. Post exactly what RL shit was posted and what was made up. It's ok, I'll wait.

3. I haven't posted too much lately. You were saying?

4. Again, point out specifically what PI i have posted.

5. No, I say I'm gon do something, then I do it. How bout that roast thread? It has been given more pity bumps then a plug with a heart of gold.

Swish

6. What about my hygiene? You have factual proof of any of this? Or are you just reading shit here where the object it to insult ppl? Curious..

Btw, day one with yours truly not posting much- numbers lower

You pawning this shit on me, again?

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: October 02, 2019, 12:06:01 PM
Wait. Who's pawning shit?

You gotta let this go, man.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: October 02, 2019, 12:09:57 PM
Wait. Who's pawning shit?

You gotta let this go, man.

Scoundrel

He's pawning his responsibility of keeping this place popping on yours truly yet again and standing in my shadow while I do it. It's what he does.

I wasn't the moron who brought up other shit. It was him. Not on my radar any more

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: October 02, 2019, 12:24:20 PM
He's pawning his responsibility of keeping this place popping on yours truly yet again and standing in my shadow while I do it.

Spoken like a true admin.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6