Alcoholocaust (NSFW) Probably

The Scoundrel · 639

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
on: October 02, 2019, 01:40:59 PM
I'm trying to drink away the sights of the depths of humanity I've just witnessed in Mumbai yet here I am giving you entitled fucks a reason to shit on someone from a great height. So have at it. Roast your favorite Admin. The only man I've ever seen threaten to out a whole boards IP PI and still retain the job. Perhaps the vertically challenged slob managed to limbo under the TOS?

Whatever. Roast this muther fuckin Joo like it's Poland 1942

:popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 01:42:50 PM
Joo’s saying - the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 01:52:26 PM
I'm trying to drink away the sights of the depths of humanity I've just witnessed in Mumbai yet here I am giving you entitled fucks a reason to shit on someone from a great height. So have at it. Roast your favorite Admin. The only man I've ever seen threaten to out a whole boards IP PI and still retain the job. Perhaps the vertically challenged slob managed to limbo under the TOS?

Whatever. Roast this muther fuckin Joo like it's Poland 1942

Wait, what?  Spamalot is threatening to post IP PI on everyone?  Please speak clearly, mang.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 01:57:50 PM
Jesus.  Is this the Roast that Asshole Spamalot thread?

OK.  He is the worst Admin ever.  He spams the board repeatedly with his anti-liberal drivel, and BANS people for posting clever memes.  He's an emotional basket case who melts down every time a liberal expresses an opinion.  You could melt him with a birthday cake candle.

He should be curtailed.  He's dumb as fuck.  He argues just like that fucking fired talking head Bill O'Reilly.  In other words, he wouldn't recognize logic if it looked like him, dressed like him, moved in next door to him, and came over for dinner every night.  DUMB AS FUCK.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 01:59:41 PM
Wait, what?  Spamalot is threatening to post IP PI on everyone?  Please speak clearly, mang.

You obviously missed the thread. Joo stated openly he had the ability and the impulse to break VPN's and to post the IP's hidden behind them.

I spent an afternoon ripping into him and when the Flynnbot joined in I turned that on it's head too.

It was one of the classiest pieces of posting this site has ever seen.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 02:03:40 PM
You obviously missed the thread. Joo stated openly he had the ability and the impulse to break VPN's and to post the IP's hidden behind them.

I spent an afternoon ripping into him and when the Flynnbot joined in I turned that on it's head too.

I did miss it.  Spamalot is unbalanced.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 02:30:38 PM
... and BANS people for posting clever memes.

Gee!  What does that make Low Rent Bildo then, who banned me from his little incest puddle for 247 years because I poasted some clever memes?

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 02, 2019, 02:54:58 PM
Gee!  What does that make Low Rent Bildo then, who banned me from his little incest puddle for 247 years because I poasted some clever memes?

Billdo is moody.  But she doesn't discriminate against people for their political beliefs.  You were probably out of line.  That was not the case here.  Spamalot is a partisan hack.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 02, 2019, 03:41:47 PM
Billdo is moody.  But she doesn't discriminate against people for their political beliefs.  You were probably out of line.  That was not the case here.  Spamalot is a partisan hack.

No I wasn't.  I was in perfect keeping with Reggie's character that everyone there had known, tolerated and, dare I say, enjoyed reading for years.  It was completely arbitrary and capricious, which speaks to the "low" in Low Rent.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
Reply #9 on: October 02, 2019, 07:19:33 PM
When I first met Joo, he was just another sweaty kid in the gym.  He was shy and wouldn't shower.

He was just like me so I took him under my wing and it inspired him to lift more weights so smelly people couldn't fuck with him.

Joo wasn't really a kid when I first met him, he was just smelly and short.   He was wearing his momma's deodorant and a bedazzled cheerleader outfit.

He asked me how much I could bench press  like he needed to get higher !

I'm high enough for everybody here.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #10 on: October 02, 2019, 07:30:12 PM
Jesus.  Is this the Roast that Asshole Spamalot thread?

OK.  He is the worst Admin ever.  He spams the board repeatedly with his anti-liberal drivel, and BANS people for posting clever memes.  He's an emotional basket case who melts down every time a liberal expresses an opinion.  You could melt him with a birthday cake candle.

He should be curtailed.  He's dumb as fuck.  He argues just like that fucking fired talking head Bill O'Reilly.  In other words, he wouldn't recognize logic if it looked like him, dressed like him, moved in next door to him, and came over for dinner every night.  DUMB AS FUCK.
I'm still not letting you suck my dick tho

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 02, 2019, 07:39:15 PM

Don't bullshit the rest of us bodybuilders.

How much can you clean and jerk?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #12 on: October 02, 2019, 07:41:30 PM
Don't bullshit the rest of us bodybuilders.

How much can you clean and jerk?
I clean after every jerk. Even if it's twice a day.

By the way, I shower twice a day and that makes Lotus green with rage. She's in teh my BO my choice club and bacteria have rights too. Disgusting bitch.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 02, 2019, 07:45:21 PM
I clean after every jerk. Even if it's twice a day.

I hope you dry clean the curtains every now and then.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 02, 2019, 07:49:36 PM
Joo is cute when he does his curls with lightweights. 

His wrists are all fucked up from jerker's cramp.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: October 02, 2019, 08:39:24 PM
You fags want to milk his skinny calves.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: October 02, 2019, 08:42:32 PM
No I wasn't.  I was in perfect keeping with Reggie's character that everyone there had known, tolerated and, dare I say, enjoyed reading for years.  It was completely arbitrary and capricious, which speaks to the "low" in Low Rent.

It was prolly because Billdo was sick of your BS.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: October 02, 2019, 08:43:54 PM

It wouldn't be worth the effort it would take to try to locate it, so I'm good.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Flynn

Reply #18 on: October 04, 2019, 05:09:02 AM

So you fucking talk shit when I'm banned? Did you actually think my ban was going be long enough to where I wouldn't pick up on this already dead lie?

If that's what you must say to make your loosened vagina moist then so be it. Next time could you keep the embellishments to a bare minimum?

Oh really? You mean a far cry from your usual mundane musings about whether or not to get blistering drunk off of some cheap mouthwash? Maybe you mean your posts won't smell like one of BEnzo's many soiled diapers? Perhaps, you could regale us with more stories of how you almost O.D.'d off of aspirin?

Do you even know what the fuck you're saying?

Moron.

Flynn

Reply #19 on: October 04, 2019, 05:10:43 AM

Are you Peaches? I would have never nosed!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6