Author Topic: This is why I dislike Dovey and Lemon.  (Read 948 times)

Flynn

This is why I dislike Dovey and Lemon.
« on: October 06, 2019, 04:09:18 PM »
Those of you who know me, know that I pretty much fucking think most of you are worthless. With that being said, from time to time I get surprised by one of you when you post some comedy gold. Well, this isn't one of those times.

This has to do with those two fucking two-faced lying cunts named Dovey and Lemon.

Let's start with that stupid bitch Lemon. Now, Lemon I don't mind your vapid and generally overall shitty posting style. You at times can bring the "lulz" accidentally. You've always been just support for the better posters. Your niche here is that some people think you're "cute." I, on the other hand, know exactly what you are. Remember, I posted with you at TRF. You did the very same thing there except The Bra1n didn't buy into your "poor little me" act. Which brings me around to the very thing that makes me "dislike" you.

You can't take it when you're being singled out and being flamed upon. I saw your reaction after I got banned. You stated you wanted me "brought back because it was 12 hours" of what? Yet, you spoon-fed yourself into that very situation as soon as you started bleeting like a stuck pig about how your pm's were exposed. Contrary to your conversation with Flea, whereas you try to shift partial blame onto her, I read how it fucking went down. Hey, Bitch, I know Flea. I know she was involved. But it was you acting so fucking helpless like big bad Flynn came to your double-wide trailer and snatched up your German Shepherd boyfriend and sold him to The Blue Cashew. You deserve an Oscar for your performance.

I guess I also "dislike" the fact that you're a public ass-kissing leg-humper that contributes a whole lotta nothing into somewhat entertaining flame banter. You wouldn't know anything about that now would you Mrs. Area 51 Alien-Hybrid Eggs? It sickens me to read your syrupy and candied responses to Flea, where you try to sound really butthurt and at the same time try to see if Flea's butthole needs wiping. I'm surprised Flea hasn't gone into diabetic shock after reading your sugary posts.

I will save you the time in denying this by posting the truth.

Bonesaw did that all on his own.  I never spoke to him. I never asked that Flynn be banned.  I asked you a question in PM.  Why don't you post what I said to you and my response? 

I don't need to wear this like anything.

So you "never spoke to Bonesaw?" Even after he stated, "he would pm you?"

#355 Welcome the newest SG reg

Who are you "talking" to in that response?

Now here you are crying about the shit YOU caused trying to make it sound like you absolutely had nothing to do with why your ONLY pm which was an attempted troll that backfired. Yeah, I got banned but it also exposed your retarded scandalous ass. Not a lot of posters think you're "cute" anymore. I love how you incorporate some "feelings" into your act.

You and Oak say you want me banned in various ways. What I thought was private and was sent with good intentions (as a kind of apology) was made public and spun into some kind of transgression on my part.  Okay.  So what should my punishment be?  For writing a PM that wasn’t careful enough.  Please hand down the sentence within the hour.  I need to plan my day.
 :yay3:

Yeah. Cut the act. You're not a victim of Flynn. Did I ever give you any kind of signal that it would be okay to try and troll me in pm's? So why would you pm someone who you think is the very person you hate? Why? See that too makes no sense. Yet you mope around here like there was an injustice done?

Honestly, if you were to ever leave and not come back the only people that would notice, would be those obsessed with the post count. So 2 people.

Then there's the best for last. Dovey. You know I don't "dislike" you because of the way you look. Even if you do look like Alfred E. Newman, the LGBT one. It's not because you clearly show your intelligence by posting like an ex-drug addict. It's because you are the worst kind of butthole shiner there is. You have clearly shown you use the boards for your own selfish material motives.

Right before I got banned it was you screeching like some fucking blind barn owl about how I'm such an awful human for posting Lemon's busted pm troll and "threatening to expose Rancid's P.I." yet you clearly state In the open board, "Everyone has Rancid's P.I." You are the one that brought the exposed "top secret pm" into light.

Here you are trying to recreate the Salem Witch trials. This is where you talk about how "everyone has Rancid's P.I."

Pretty much everyone has his.

Everyone has seen his picture, and he openly shares his own PI for the most part.

Why in the fuck are you offering peoples PI?  :crazy:

Ok. You still with me? Then this is where it gets really interesting.

I didnt post anyones PI and honestly watching you do shit like share private messages out on the open board and offering someones PI like that annoying and shitty.  Just because you believe whatever bullshit gets posted on a flame board doesnt make it "PI" so unless you have proof i posted PRIVATE INFO, suck my e dick.

Im not impressed with you one bit so can it bitch and stop blasting private messages and offering PI.

Of course you looked up to Evil Blood, someone known for real life stalking and doxxing and being as vulgar and horrible as possible.

Gross. Seriously, go deep throat a tail pipe.

She did it right on the board yesterday to Lemon. 

Right before she threw a mega fit because i apparently posted KMs PI about his nappy bed and cat. I shit you not.

This bitch is a gotdamn GENUIS.  :crazy:

It had nothing to do with you.

Flynns bitch ass posted a PM she got from Lemon in a thread yesterday

It's funny how you were so caught up in thinking you finally we're going to get rid of me, you failed to actually look at the true date on the post. It was not the day before. Point being how are you any kind of judge or expert on anything when you can't even bother to get the fucking date right on a post you allegedly found?

Right here.

Dude, she did it. And she offered Rancids pi openly and considering this stuck pig has been bleeding all over throwing a fit about all this imaginary PI she sees here methinks she needs to go cool her damn jets somewhere padded.

So I guess I know how you felt. Fast forward...

Can we just reg this(these) crazy, firey bitch(es) already?

All she/he/it/they does/do is come on here and fire off insults with uniterrupted machine gun regularity. 90 percent of them are pretty fucking funny.  Anyone who says they do not enjoy this poster is full of shit.

Come on, Bone.  :drunk2:

Now it's back to asskissing whomever will let you? Just last week I was the forum scourge who deserved to get punished. Bad. Now it's this? You wanna talk about erratic behavior? How is it you're up and down all the time? Even your posting style gets a little strange. One minute I'm your worst enemy then just like that, I'm fit for regship? No thanks. If I were going to be a reg, it certainly wouldn't be in a group with you.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 07:36:04 PM by Flynn »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Re: This is why I dislike Dovey and Lemon.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 04:11:31 PM »
Too long, didn’t read.  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 04:16:16 PM »
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Flynn

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 04:17:36 PM »
Too long, didn’t read.  :crampe:

Should I pm it to you?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 04:19:00 PM »
Case number 985 of Flynn taking teh internetz far too seriously.

Wow, just wow.  :biglaugha:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2019, 04:19:42 PM »
 I kinda skimmed this and got the jyst.

Let me say this i had no intention or idea that you would get banned and i even said i thought it was extreme.  Its just that, the night before you were throwing a fit about me posting PI. But then the pm, offering Rancids....i was exploiting it for amusement purposes.

Which i will do regardless if i enjoy you or not.

Its just that....well....im a trouble maker  :biglaugha:

Sorry, Flynn. Forgive meh!

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2019, 04:26:43 PM »
I read it. 

It's probably just me but unless there is some reason to "logic"  flame without a good balance of funny  it gives the impression the thread starter is upset. 

Putting my money on Dovey  ... my xbox one is getting pawned.

How you doing for pills?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2019, 04:26:59 PM »
The whole thing was over the top.   

Flynn

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2019, 04:29:48 PM »
I kinda skimmed this and got the jyst.

Let me say this i had no intention or idea that you would get banned and i even said i thought it was extreme.  Its just that, the night before you were throwing a fit about me posting PI. But then the pm, offering Rancids....i was exploiting it for amusement purposes.

Which i will do regardless if i enjoy you or not.

Its just that....well....im a trouble maker  :biglaugha:

Sorry, Flynn. Forgive meh!

Hey bitch. Just because I mentioned you doesn't mean I give a fuck about what you have to say.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2019, 05:35:51 PM »
Hey bitch. Just because I mentioned you doesn't mean I give a fuck about what you have to say.

Gotcha.

I guess it was the part where you specifically quoted the stuff i said in order to make a thread about how you feel about what i said that must have threw me.

Again, apologies.

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2019, 05:36:47 PM »
Gotcha.

I guess it was the part where you specifically quoted the stuff i said in order to make a thread about how you feel about it that must have threw me.

Again, apologies.

He’s a moron.  Next.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2019, 06:05:43 PM »

Let's start with that stupid bitch Lemon. Now, Lemon I don't mind your vapid and generally overall shitty posting style.
I do.

And I wish the bitch would drop dead face down infront of her key right in the middle of a post.

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2019, 06:07:49 PM »
I do.

And I wish the bitch would drop dead face down infront of her key right in the middle of a post.

That’s a nice thought from a helluva guy who has read the Bible 3 times! 

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2019, 06:49:04 PM »

He just really hates left politics. He is a big teddy bear.

:biglaugha:

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2019, 06:51:37 PM »

So is that grizzly in the forest. 

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2019, 07:13:25 PM »
Should I pm it to you?

^^^ PM threat!  Red alert.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2019, 07:16:15 PM »
I do.

Hey, why don't you tell us how you really feel.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2019, 07:17:31 PM »

That was just ridiculous. He tends to save a lot of his most hateful posts for females.  He's easy on the dudes in comparison.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2019, 07:18:33 PM »
Those of you who know me, know that I pretty much fucking think most of you are worthless. With that being said, from time to time I get surprised by one of you when you post some comedy gold. Well, this isn't one of those times.

This has to do with those two fucking two-faced lying cunts named Dovey and Lemon.

Let's start with that stupid bitch Lemon. Now, Lemon I don't mind your vapid and generally overall shitty posting style. You at times can bring the "lulz" accidentally. You've always been just support for the better posters. Your niche here is that some people think you're "cute." I, on the other hand, know exactly what you are. Remember, I posted with you at TRF. You did the very same thing there except The Bra1n didn't buy into your "poor little me" act. Which brings me around to the very thing that makes me "dislike" you.

You can't take it when you're being singled out and being flamed upon. I saw your reaction after I got banned. You stated you wanted me "brought back because it was 12 hours" of what? Yet, you spoon-fed yourself into that very situation as soon as you started bleeting like a stuck pig about how your pm's were exposed. Contrary to your conversation with Flea, whereas you try to shift partial blame onto her, I read how it fucking went down. Hey, Bitch, I know Flea. I know she was involved. But it was you acting so fucking helpless like big bad Flynn came to your double-wide trailer and snatched up your German Shepherd boyfriend and sold him to The Blue Cashew. You deserve an Oscar for your performance.

I guess I also "dislike" the fact that you're a public ass-kissing leg-humper that contributes a whole lotta nothing into somewhat entertaining flame banter. You wouldn't know anything about that now would you Mrs. Area 51 Alien-Hybrid Eggs? It sickens me to read your syrupy and candied responses to Flea, where you try to sound really butthurt and at the same time try to see if Flea's butthole needs wiping. I'm surprised Flea hasn't done into diabetic shock after reading your sugary posts.

I will save you the time in denying this by posting the truth.

So you "never spoke to Bonesaw?" Even after he stated, "he would pm you?"

Who are you "talking" to in that response?

Now here you are crying about the shit YOU caused trying to make it sound like you absolutely had nothing to do with why your ONLY pm which was an attempted troll that backfired. Yeah, I got banned but it also exposed your retarded scandalous ass. Not a lot of posters think you're "cute" anymore. I love how you incorporate some "feelings" into your act.

Yeah. Cut the act. You're not a victim of Flynn. Did I ever give you any kind of signal that it would be okay to try and troll me in pm's? So why would you pm someone who you think is the very person you hate? Why? See that too makes no sense. Yet you mope around here like there was an injustice done?

Honestly, if you were to ever leave and not come back the only people that would notice, would be those obsessed with the post count. So 2 people.

Then there's the best for last. Dovey. You know I don't "dislike" you because of the way you look. Even if you do look like Alfred E. Newman, the LGBT one. It's not because you clearly show your intelligence by posting like an ex-drug addict. It's because you are the worst kind of butthole shiner there is. You have clearly shown you use the boards for your own selfish material motives.

Right before I got banned it was you screeching like some fucking blind barn owl about how I'm such an awful human for posting Lemon's busted pm troll and "threatening to expose Rancid's P.I." yet you clearly state In the open board, "Everyone has Rancid's P.I." You are the one that brought the exposed "top secret pm" into light.

Here you are trying to recreate the Salem Witch trials. This is where you talk about how "everyone has Rancid's P.I."

Ok. You still with me? Then this is where it gets really interesting.

It's funny how you were so caught up in thinking you finally we're going to get rid of me, you failed to actually look at the true date on the post. It was not the day before. Point being how are you any kind of judge or expert on anything when you can't even bother to get the fucking date right on a post you allegedly found?

So I guess I know how you felt. Fast forward...

Now it's back to asskissing whomever will let you? Just last week I was the forum scourge who deserved to get punished. Bad. Now it's this? You wanna talk about erratic behavior? How is it you're up and down all the time? Even your posting style gets a little strange. One minute I'm your worst enemy then just like that, I'm fit for regship? No thanks. If I were going to be a reg, it certainly wouldn't be in a group with you.

Flynn

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2019, 07:25:22 PM »

He should have hit you with it "3 times."

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6