Author Topic: Here's to you Martini.  (Read 413 times)

Flynn

Here's to you Martini.
« on: October 06, 2019, 07:20:53 PM »
I started to think about it. For maybe like a second, but I realized you know what? Martini was pretty awesome throughout my 5-day ban. He said some "nice" things about me. Though he did jack-shit about the ban because he's so afraid of Bonesaw.

Okay. Personal feelings aside.

Martini has been around for a great while. More than I'd like to actually admit.

As I was saying. The Poofer, The King Martini handles are the ones I'm familiar with. I remember reading a "Poofer" post for the very first time. I was like what the hell is that? Mind you, I had already been well acclimated to the BH circus by this time. Even so. I still had never read anything like it before. At that time way back when, Martini was a more polished writer. Yes, there was that infamous "pre-write-gate" scandal going on, but Martini had some great flame matches at FC. I especially liked the "PYP" format. Those rivaled Brawl-Hall's WFC Title Matches. How many times we're you FC champion? Weren't you also a useless reg at FC as well?

There's no doubt you have talent Martini. But you kind of fucked that all up when you let people hear the way you talk. I mean Jesus Christ! Could you sound anymore ghetto than Flea? Please, for your own sake let someone else do any kind of voiceovers for your next digital project. I just don't know if I could take it anymore. Listening to you ramble on for a good 16 minutes about this thing called, "bae" and a last paycheck that was $57.

Why are you still playing video games? Are you Bonesaw? Is your name H.C. Trouble? Wait! I forgot, H.C. only plays the board game Candyland by himself because his fat wife would rather have sex with him rather than play that game. Anyhoo. Video games are for nerds and dorks which is how H.C. met his fat Mexican wife. No, not Flea. She's from Chile.

You know what? You were part of some of the most memorable trolls out there. Though, at the moment none come to mind. That's not saying you weren't there. Just saying you were probably behind the scenes orchestrating everything, right? I'm just fucking with ya old boy. I know of at least 2 classic and epic trolls you were part of. You'll forgive me if I don't go into detail about them. They'll just end up having more questions than answers. Which is how you've always wanted it.

I will say the "podcast" thing was very innovative for this forum. Unfortunately, for you in terms of Flaming there was this thing done by the early Neanderthal flamers called, "mic-flaming", where two people would apparently sit there and scream at each other for like 3 minutes at a time or something like that. I will however give you points on being the first one on SG to put a voice to the name. That was some boss shit right there. Until that fucking midget Biggie Smiles thought he could "podcast" while riding his Vespa Scooter delivering pizzas. Moron. So you always got that. You are the very first flaming podcaster. Nice!

Your grassroots Marketing talents are off the charts! Before you became a member of SG there were 11 regular posters. After you signed up there were 12 regular posters, soon to be back down to 11. I'm just fucking with ya! You bring all sorts of traffic. Thanks for bringing Lemon and Dovey. Asshole!

Just fucking with ya!

All joking aside. You fucking suck sweaty Fat Danny balls. In all honesty, I cannot blame Dovey for dropping you faster than Prostate Cancer. You are an annoying little man who must bleet on about these delusional fantasies you think are real. Why do you think anyone cares about your dirty mattress? Bonesaw is the only one whose feelings got hurt when he found out you didn't take proper care of your cat. Oh, and one more thing. I'm just fucking with ya!

You go unthanked for a thankless job. Either that or you're some fat assed fool who thinks live video of your big fat fucking head is going to make people "donate" to your "channel." Who in their right fucking mind wants to fucking look at you laying down playing Fortnite? Are you at least wearing clean underwear during these Twitch sessions? Are you planning on slimming down so you don't die of cardiac arrest while live streaming? Dude. I'm just fucking with ya!

So Martini. Psst. Come here. You can tell me the truth. Seriously. Is your new "bae" really Lady Ice? Or is it Omnia? Perhaps, Serafina? I just heard someone faint. Are you letting ATvile fuck you in the ass in real life? You know Ladr would be jealous. No, seriously? Are you letting Atvile tag your ass? Can you answer the question, faggot?

Just fucking with ya!

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Re: Here's to you Martini.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 07:23:07 PM »
TLDR
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 07:25:17 PM »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 07:32:12 PM »
*ahem*

sum cun`T as Calvin Cuntkicker was the first flaming podcaster around 10 years ago.

Offline someone

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by someone
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +46 / -1
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 07:33:07 PM »
when poofer really flamed he was ok

http://web.archive.org/web/20071108040729/http://www.flamechampsnetwork.com/forum/index.php?topic=4752.0

at cosmic outpost he was so so

The Master aka Tony Stark aka King Martini aka King Poofer   23 wins   22 losses   1 tie

now he just lies when he is nt bragging

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2019, 07:35:14 PM »
I was undefeated in singles matches at FC and I beat TOEFACTOR.

Offline someone

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2019, 07:38:20 PM »

The Queen Bee

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2019, 07:52:34 PM »
I only know one poster who would keep that kind of information after all these years.

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/archivist.htm

The Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2019, 07:53:49 PM »
I only know one poster who would keep that kind of information after all these years.

Bwah haha ! Someone that ain’t got shit better to do  :crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2019, 07:56:28 PM »

I know one as well.    :crazy:

Offline someone

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2019, 07:59:15 PM »

im not mike reed

i am someone though

Offline someone

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2019, 08:00:09 PM »

Jesus, you are creepy

your opinion so noted

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2019, 09:31:31 PM »
I'm the goat

/End
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2019, 09:34:51 PM »

Thats a little bit you, too...just sayin. Only you just mentally file the juicy stuff  :biglaugha:

I found Alpha

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/android.htm

:biglaugha:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2020, 07:02:09 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6