I would totally fuck this, then wipe my dick on her curtains...

Captain Caveman · 1598

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152

But I wouldn't touch this Foreheaded ancient beast with HC Troubledours weed wilted willy:

The second pic looks like Jane Badler, and I've turned that crone down two times already.....

Freud
- Eat a rat, man-bitch...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 02:09:38 PM
Let’s see, bags under it’s eyes covered over with make up, a forehead about 3 times the size of a normal person, and it’s had the nerve to criticise the way I look?  :crampe:

It looks gaunt aswell, like someone’s stuck a vacuum inside it and sucked in its insides..... definitely a tweeker of some kind, Crystal Meth most likely.

That forehead though, just.  :laughinatu:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 02:18:39 PM
{alt}

Flynn

Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 02:26:09 PM
Let’s see, bags under it’s eyes covered over with make up, a forehead about 3 times the size of a normal person, and it’s had the nerve to criticise the way I look?  :crampe:

It looks gaunt aswell, like someone’s stuck a vacuum inside it and sucked in its insides..... definitely a tweeker of some kind, Crystal Meth most likely.

That forehead though, just.  :laughinatu:

Your turn faggot.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 02:28:21 PM

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 02:28:57 PM
Yeah except I don’t look anything like that....  :coffee_beans:

Flynn

Reply #6 on: October 07, 2019, 02:30:46 PM

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 07, 2019, 02:32:32 PM
Yeah except I don’t look anything like that....  :coffee_beans:

You invariably do on your time off and back into your clubs as an average (very average) punter...  :laughinatu:

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 07, 2019, 02:45:59 PM
It’s hilarious when the best you’ve got to flame with is a heavily photoshopped picture.  :crampe:

Weak sauce, Froodle, very weak....

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 07, 2019, 02:54:43 PM
Anyhoo, back to Flynn’s fivehead, sorry I mean forehead.

Do you have some nigger in you? They often have freakishly large foreheads with a hairline so far back on their head it’s behind them.

{alt}

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Reply #10 on: October 07, 2019, 03:14:47 PM
"I would totally fuck this, then wipe my dick on her curtains..."

You have nearly, if unpredictability described a Yorkshire mans contraception. Replace the meaty curtains with a semmit, and you have Catholicism 101.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 07, 2019, 03:19:21 PM
Anyhoo, back to Flynn’s fivehead, sorry I mean forehead.

Do you have some nigger in you? They often have freakishly large foreheads with a hairline so far back on their head it’s behind them.

{alt}

Ixnay THAT!

How do feel now that I want to blow a load in 1st Flynn vs 2nd Flynn...

(Salty, eh?  :bounce2: )

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 07, 2019, 03:57:43 PM
All I can say on the matter is you have lower standards than I first thought if you’d even be seen in public with that meth-faced old hag.

Between her sunk in cheeks and that ridiculous slap head, she’s the sort of rough bird that kids would throw bottles at where I’m from.  :biglaugha:

What is it with this forum and self-delusional members? This worn out old whore would be ideal wifey material for Mongtini, another deluded sap with a superiority complex.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #13 on: October 07, 2019, 04:03:39 PM
 I think Flynn is pretty.

And before you accusing of sucking e ass, just because she/he/it flames me doesnt mean im so insecure that i cant admit another woman is attractive.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 07, 2019, 04:07:20 PM
I think Flynn is pretty.

And before you accusing of sucking e ass, just because she/he/it flames me doesnt mean im so insecure that i cant admit another woman is attractive.

I agree 100%...

Her younger self was a 7/10... just a shame about the intellect.. It didn't age like wine..  :dontknow:

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #15 on: October 07, 2019, 04:08:02 PM
Yeah pretty ugly...

I’d say if she was hawt, but that withered, haggard old slaphead sure as fuck isn’t.

Flynn

Reply #16 on: October 07, 2019, 04:11:04 PM
Yeah pretty ugly...

I’d say if she was hawt, but that withered, haggard old slaphead sure as fuck isn’t.

I like how you keep talking about me. Everyone knows you really don't think I'm "ugly." Move on stupid.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: October 07, 2019, 04:16:53 PM
Did I make the thread?  :coffee_beans:

I’m just in awe how someone with a forehead that size can possibly consider themself to be good looking, it’s truly astounding.  :crampe:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #18 on: October 07, 2019, 04:21:23 PM
Yeah pretty ugly...

Shes obviously NOT ugly.

Come on, dude. Do we have to trash looks like that?  Shes a pretty woman. The first pic is a great one. Beautiful smile.

Offline Bonesaw

• Omnipresent
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Reply #19 on: October 07, 2019, 04:23:02 PM
I've seen worse in Flametown.

Not that either of those photos is actually Flynn because insult generators don't have bodies.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6