Oh Oak!

Guest · 1660

Flynn

on: October 08, 2019, 01:03:15 AM
You know girl? I really hate fucking saying this. I really do.

Will you...give me a second. My well-manicured nails are refusing to obey my brain. Here I go.

When a poster like Bonesaw runs around the forum proclaiming how great of a poster you are, well let's just say he's not well known for paying open compliments. Basically, what I am saying is that now you have a one-eye-browed stalker for life. Just kidding. I think it's a huge compliment. Bonesaw isn't much to look at now, well never was really. BUT! I remember a time when anyone who was or thought they were a "flamer" tried to take him on daily. Though Bonesaw's greatness quickly collapsed into that putrid already dead star turned black hole called the "BH Regs." Yep. They castrated him just like they do Bulls on ranches. He let them too. He actually took off his spandex and tighty-whities for them as they used plastic spoons to do the deed. So, I mean no matter what Bonesaw has become I still think it's a really great honor.

You are a way better poster than that LotusButt. Lotus always thinks that just because they are a prim and proper faggot, that justifies the retarded shit it posts. Plus, I truly believe that Lotus is a gay man. As much neg repping as this idiot has done? Only a bonafide homosexual would make it a point to actually have a neg repping itinerary. Much like wedding planners and such in faggot vocations. So you totally make Lotus look like it's Amateur night at The Apollo. Lotus needs to eat more Portuguese Sausage.

You are way, way, way...way better than that female Russian Shot Put looking champion named Aryan. I don't know if it's the U.K.'s version of steroids but there is something seriously wrong that face. Just now I've been told that the Russian beet farmer no longer wants to wed Aryan. Oak you totally rape his willing ass.

Then there's your home gal Flea. You two Barrio hood rats know how to fucking scrap. That's for fucking sure. At the end of the day though Flea should lay off the Taco Bell, it's making her slow. You manage to get Flea literally foaming out her Fat Danny-like nostrils. All the while threatening to put you on "read only status." That's fucking golden. I bet you had Flea so upset she quit her diet and started back up smoking Newports.

You know who else you're more awesome than? RancidMilko. That's who. Why any fucking loser would come up with such a disgusting handle obviously has some left over coffee beans rattling around in that otherwise empty head. He's a perverted, nasty, filthy, hot garbage smelling, used tampon looking, dead fish smelling, asshole rotting, punk bitch! Fuck him! You totally whip his ass with your razor sharp wit and cunning intelligence. Jungle boi is no match for your secret power called, intelligence.

You are much more funnier than that plastic sounding ham named, Freud. All he does is spoon up Ted Bundy-like musings. You are not weird and creepy like Freud. Plus, Freud cannot "flame." He thinks posting up archaic gifs of monsterly retarded things is funny. Keep in mind this toe-nail polish fetish freak also met that fucking mega-loser Nozzer. They were a great team. If you've ever seen Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome you get a better idea if you remember the midget and retard that made up "Master-Blaster." Same theory here except different name. Those two fucktards are known as, "Master-Baiter." Nozzer being the "Master" and Freud being the "Baiter." The only difference is instead of Nozzer riding on Freud's shoulders he liked sitting on Freud's face. Hey Freud. Post that fucking picture of you and retard boy. In the "picture" if Freud ever posts it, one is able to see that Nozzer has crooked fingers along with other distinguishing signs of a gene variance. Also keep in mind both of them are wearing bank robber ski-masks AND I COULD STILL SEE THAT NOZZER was a Thalomide Child! See, Oak you are a much better person than Freud. Freud is a homo and dosen't even know it. You win by default.

See you have Freud, Rancid and Aryan ALL in love with the brain known as the almighty Oak. They all log on hoping to see a reply in their general direction. They salivate all over their 2.5 inch screens of their TracPhones reading your flowery powerful prose. I know that Aryan masturbates with a water pick to your picture. It's the only time his vagina discharges yeasty-spam. I have thought about trying to make pizza crust with his vaginal yeast. Bad idea?

Okay, moving on. Rancid has been in love with you for as long as he has known you. He is attracted to full-figured women. For some strange reason he is fixated on your gluteus. Rancid also jerks off to your picture. Except unlike Aryan, Rancid is fucking his cat in the ass praising God that Brasil has such lax bestiality laws. So weird that he would move to a third world country just to have sexual intercourse with animals? No. I'm not talking about Flea either. See Oak. You are such an awesome person compared to soon to be on America's Most Wanted. You should kick him in his pee-hole should you ever run into him when he's working at Starbucks. Then you should put your thumb up his ass and make him apologize for being a forum creep-a-zoid. I would like totally watch. Maybe I'll start touching myself too.

Just fucking with ya!

No. But seriously Oak. Bonesaw wants you to take his virginity. Yep. He wants his anus to be devirginized. I'm am pretty sure at this point Bonesaw wouldn't mind if you used an aluminum bat and were on rocket-powered roller skates. Might as well get a rocket-powered start too while you're at it.

See Oak. You have impressed all 8.5 members here. For that you have my utmost respect. I still think you should be regged. You might also need to kick Flea in her pee-hole as well.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 02:23:11 PM by Flynn »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 01:14:39 AM
I was wondering how this retarded bot would come up with these convoluted text walls of disconnected drivel.

Then I saw how it looks like some crack whore who went to one of those "extreme makeover" shows

Poor thing has to take selfies sitting on the floor of the cheap furnished motels where it does its tricks.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 01:22:57 AM
I was wondering how this retarded bot would come up with these convoluted text walls of disconnected drivel.

Then I saw how it looks like some crack whore who went to one of those "extreme makeover" shows

Poor thing has to take selfies sitting on the floor of the cheap furnished motels where it does its tricks.

So you did see the Motel 6 sign?

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 03:15:59 AM
The text walls of utter drivel are always a sure sign that Flynn’s been triggered...

Laughing at her slaphead and meth-face has caused quite the meltie.  :crampe:

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 03:20:49 AM

Yeah, she looks like an addict who has done herself up like a dog’s dinner for a one off selfie.

She’s even stuck tissues in her bra to hide the fact that she has the chest of a 12 year old boy.   :biglaugha:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 04:47:22 AM
:rolleyes2:

Typical load of Flynn babble...

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 11:24:51 AM
Yeah, she looks like an addict who has done herself up like a dog’s dinner for a one off selfie.

She’s even stuck tissues in her bra to hide the fact that she has the chest of a 12 year old boy.   :biglaugha:
It's like a before / after meth thing

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 08, 2019, 11:41:33 AM
I knew one of the people behind the handle is a meth head, I called it before I’d even seen their pic, that kind of erratic, frantic posting style is not the behaviour of someone sober or even sane for that matter.

The Queen Bee

Reply #8 on: October 08, 2019, 11:47:06 AM
Why is this crap stickies ? Cmon now

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 08, 2019, 11:55:22 AM
Come on now Flea, it must have taken her at least an hour to construct that lengthy butt-sore post, so at least allow her the 5 mins of attention which she clearly desires...

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #10 on: October 08, 2019, 12:36:41 PM
Why are people so upset?   I think Flynn is much better about getting under skins than I.  Clearly.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 08, 2019, 12:54:34 PM
Clearly you’re not biased and are completely impartial when passing judgement on the matter.  :coffee_beans:

From where I’m sat, creating long-winded melties like this is the behaviour of someone who has allowed other people to get under their skin, not the other way around.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 10:46:43 PM by Rassenkrieg »

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 08, 2019, 12:57:44 PM
Clearly you’re not biased and completely impartial when passing judgement on the matter.  :coffee_beans:

From where I’m sat, creating long-winded melties like this is the behaviour of someone who has allowed other people to get under their skin, not the other way around.

Look Helga, just because you're incapable of writing more than 3 sentences doesn't make the other individual the butthurt one.

Almost all those he called out, responded with pique if not outright anger.

I'm not biased, I'm simply observing the results.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 08, 2019, 01:03:28 PM
Look Helga, just because you're incapable of writing more than 3 sentences doesn't make the other individual the butthurt one.

Almost all those he called out, responded with pique if not outright anger.

I'm not biased, I'm simply observing the results.

I keep my posts short and sweet for the sake of other members, nobody wants to be greeted with a text wall.

So it’s a ‘he’ controlling the handle today huh? On which continent?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 08, 2019, 01:06:51 PM
I keep my posts short and sweet for the sake of other members, nobody wants to be greeted with a text wall.

So it’s a ‘he’ controlling the handle today huh? On which continent?

Your posts are pedestrian in nature.  You mentally copy and paste your every insult.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #15 on: October 08, 2019, 09:38:10 PM
Your posts are pedestrian in nature.  You mentally copy and paste your every insult.

Did you actually read the Flynn Thing's OP? 

I didn't.  Just wondering if you did.

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #16 on: October 08, 2019, 10:04:54 PM

i sure didnt.  I noticed a couple of hundred lines of drivel and invoked the services of my mouse wheel expiditiously

Offline Bonesaw

• Omnipresent
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Reply #17 on: October 08, 2019, 10:18:52 PM
I read some of it because my name was in it.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #18 on: October 08, 2019, 10:42:24 PM
I read some of it because my name was in it.

Well, that'd be the only thing that would make me wade through any of it.

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: October 08, 2019, 10:43:32 PM

Of course she did, most likely several times over.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6