Author Topic: Why is nobody commenting on Anal Prides council flat and green pleathered couch?  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
 :crampe:

Look at the textured wallpaper and then consider the hue of his fake leather couch...

...and this is a RECENT photo! :biglaugha:

Add in the buzzcut and drugged and/or drunked out expression on his face and you wouldn't be wrong to Meme it with "I live in relative squalor" and "but I got roofies!"...  :biggrin:

Discuss, if you will, Anal Pride's abject poverty of mind and finances like many often do with his brother from a San Fran mother No Okies...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
The photo was taken at my nan’s gaff.  :dontknow:

Feel free to show us all pics of your lovely shack in the outback....

The couch is real leather you daft twat, she just has a thing for the colour green and insisted that particular shade, which I have to agree is horrible.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Dude looks like a Bond villain on his day off.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
So you throw gran under the bus while throwing your family's finances under the bus because it's not your house but you let your gran live in it?  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
So you throw gran under the bus while throwing your family's finances under the bus because it's not your house but you let your gran live in it?  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

What the fuck are you babbling about you demented tool?

The photo was taken at my nan’s house, not mine.  :crazy:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Dude looks like a Bond villain on his day off.

Thanks, I must confess that intimidating soyboys is one of my guilty pleasures.

Don’t worry though, I’m not planning on targeting you right now.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Your nannas house is a council shithole but not YOURS????  :laughinatu:

Way to treat the woman who gave you your existence...

"That shithole is grans! Not mine!!!@!!"

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

Your nannas house is a council shithole but not YOURS????  :laughinatu:

Way to treat the woman who gave you your existence...

"That shithole is grans! Not mine!!!@!!"

It’s not a council shithole you tard, it’s a bungalow in an affluent area. The properties in that region go for £200k and above.  :crazy:

Do you have to fail so hard every time you post ? It’s getting difficult to watch you inadvertently fist yourself every few hours.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
It’s not a council shithole you tard, it’s a bungalow in an affluent area. The properties in that region go for £200k and above.  :crazy:

Do you have to fail so hard every time you post ? It’s getting difficult to watch you inadvertently fist yourself every few hours.

200k in UK pounds?  :laughinatu:

I understand now... you're all broke and can't afford to help any of yourselves out!  :laughinatu:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
200k in UK pounds?  :laughinatu:

I understand now... you're all broke and can't afford to help any of yourselves out!  :laughinatu:

Oh sorry, your shack is worth far moar.  :crampe:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Oh sorry, your shack is worth far moar.  :crampe:

It is... 3 bedroom weatherboard home built in the late sixties on a decent sized block is worth double or triple your family's hovels with exchange rates...

... one caveat though... mine is zoned for both residential and industrial... back when councils in farming communities would zone any way to get new punters... but it hasn't been a farming community for 20 years and the urban sprawl has overtaken...  :biglaugha:

Flynn

Why do you let your "nan" live off public assistance? Clearly, that is what we in America call Section 8 Housing.

Does your "nan" have better teeth than you?

Flynn

Not with that couch and those white spackled walls. You're either in an assisted living facility or at your nan's council flat.

It's okay to be poor and have bad teeth. Just because there should be a law outlawing it dosen't mean you've done anything wrong...yet.

Flynn

£200k? Is the bottom end? ln Seattle a room starts at £345k. A studio starts at £350k-450k. 1 bedroom starts at £500k-750k.

That ain't shit.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 02:51:32 PM by Flynn(Bitch Mode) »

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
It is... 3 bedroom weatherboard home built in the late sixties on a decent sized block is worth double or triple your family's hovels with exchange rates...

... one caveat though... mine is zoned for both residential and industrial... back when councils in farming communities would zone any way to get new punters... but it hasn't been a farming community for 20 years and the urban sprawl has overtaken...  :biglaugha:

So let me get this straight, you’re claiming that your home is worth over half a million?

That’s quite something for an unemployed faggot like you.  :crampe:

God bless teh internetz, where boasting can be done at whim without any real need to back up anything said with real proof....

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
:crampe:

Look at the textured wallpaper and then consider the hue of his fake leather couch...

...and this is a RECENT photo! :biglaugha:

Add in the buzzcut and drugged and/or drunked out expression on his face and you wouldn't be wrong to Meme it with "I live in relative squalor" and "but I got roofies!"...  :biggrin:

Discuss, if you will, Anal Pride's abject poverty of mind and finances like many often do with his brother from a San Fran mother No Okies...
Who is the old fart sitting on the couch.
Prairie Redneck

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
So let me get this straight, you’re claiming that your home is worth over half a million?

That’s quite something for an unemployed faggot like you.  :crampe:

God bless teh internetz, where boasting can be done at whim without any real need to back up anything said with real proof....

About 750-850k... which is pretty cool for a rural area... most homes anywhere near our main cities are worth at least that much and they don't have any yards...  :dontknow:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
£200k? Is the bottom end? I ln Seattle a room starts at £345k. A studio starts at £350k-450k. 1 bedroom starts at £500k-750k.

That ain't shit.

Yeah, typically over-priced inner city shitholes.

Thankfully in northern England we haven’t been subjected to that kind of inflation.

London has though and most Brits avoid that expensive Cosmopolitan hell hole like the plague.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Who is the old fart sitting on the couch.

Someone infinitely better looking and about 20 years younger than you, old timer.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
About 750-850k... which is pretty cool for a rural area... most homes anywhere near our main cities are worth at least that much and they don't have any yards...  :dontknow:

Naturally you have no proof supporting your claim?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6