Author Topic: The current state of flame  (Read 777 times)

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
The current state of flame
« on: October 21, 2019, 04:55:12 PM »
Is mainly chit chat

gone are the days of  PYP and fLame matches.

Oh, everybody loves a show
Call for a match, they all go home
You ask, Story flame and they say, "Yeah"
but when it's posted, TLDR
Wonder why, wonder why
Makes you miss the cunt wranglers
You know they tried, but they had a war going on in their pants
Now we have Flyn, She's a mess, a loser, a hater, a weed user
she can't really fill the couch they way TCW did
KM had a breakdown when he started experimenting with non FDA approved sex toys from China
Was he doing a remake or as they sometimes call them a tribute to the flea/cunty disaster?
That shit he was posting look like he bought it at a kiosk (Was it on sale though?)
Gucci Flip Flops and Ed Hardey, Never trust a bitch gossiping and talking shit. That girl was on fire but forgot to put himself out.
And they banned Brent, he dyed his hair red and looks like Ed Sheeran now, he was funnier than Lokmar. He never wanted to hurt gay people, he loved bonesaw yet did not know how to show it.
Ooh, look what you made Freud do, he started another crazy ass thread. <sigh>
Does Flea really  wanna see his peacock, cock, cock??
A Blandscape posting is like shit on my shoes, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake it off, I shake it off.
Benzo, Ooh see that girl, watch that scene, You are the dancing queen.

FT was like the Lucha Underground if Lucha Underground was held in a Bingo hall and had a suit and tie admittance policy
It kept BG on it's toes and allowed Freud a second flame group to complain about HC in.

so yeah, High fives

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Re: The current state of flame
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 05:29:32 PM »
No one seems to care.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 05:34:05 PM »
No one seems to care.

I've had a lot of practice.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 05:50:27 PM »
Is mainly chit chat

gone are the days of  PYP and fLame matches.

Oh, everybody loves a show
Call for a match, they all go home
You ask, Story flame and they say, "Yeah"
but when it's posted, TLDR
Wonder why, wonder why
Makes you miss the cunt wranglers
You know they tried, but they had a war going on in their pants
Now we have Flyn, She's a mess, a loser, a hater, a weed user
she can't really fill the couch they way TCW did
KM had a breakdown when he started experimenting with non FDA approved sex toys from China
Was he doing a remake or as they sometimes call them a tribute to the flea/cunty disaster?
That shit he was posting look like he bought it at a kiosk (Was it on sale though?)
Gucci Flip Flops and Ed Hardey, Never trust a bitch gossiping and talking shit. That girl was on fire but forgot to put himself out.
And they banned Brent, he dyed his hair red and looks like Ed Sheeran now, he was funnier than Lokmar. He never wanted to hurt gay people, he loved bonesaw yet did not know how to show it.
Ooh, look what you made Freud do, he started another crazy ass thread. <sigh>
Does Flea really  wanna see his peacock, cock, cock??
A Blandscape posting is like shit on my shoes, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake it off, I shake it off.
Benzo, Ooh see that girl, watch that scene, You are the dancing queen.

FT was like the Lucha Underground if Lucha Underground was held in a Bingo hall and had a suit and tie admittance policy
It kept BG on it's toes and allowed Freud a second flame group to complain about HC in.

so yeah, High fives

TLDR

Precis?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

The Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 06:14:43 PM »
I’ve come to realize that the good old days are never coming back. It saddens me but what can you do ?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 06:16:33 PM »
I’ve come to realize that the good old days are never coming back. It saddens me but what can you do ?

Nothing stays the same. 

Offline Old_Charles

• Activity:
    0%
  • If you can eat it, it's food.
    • Show only replies by Old_Charles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2019, 06:23:36 PM »
I think some of you old cunts just missed the transition. Flaming moved to greener pastures with plenty of fresh meat to carrion. It's still alive and well, but it is the younger generations game now, and they have their own lurks and hunts.

Flame boards on the other hand are deader than Edna.
Love

Kill

Eat

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by theJIZZ
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2019, 07:25:39 PM »
deader than Edna

Edna's far from "dead."

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2019, 07:33:58 PM »
Edna's far from "dead."

The persona is.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2019, 08:57:39 PM »
too many die, we (kinda) grew up and the end of the good times are neigh.

I want the world to end in fire so I can light my last doob.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2019, 02:23:39 AM »
:rolleyes3:

There's a minute I can't claw back...

Offline Old_Charles

• Activity:
    0%
  • If you can eat it, it's food.
    • Show only replies by Old_Charles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2019, 02:52:42 AM »
Edna's far from "dead."
Come on, Peaches, Edna was dead back when she was poasting at TV.

too many die, we (kinda) grew up and the end of the good times are neigh.

I want the world to end in fire so I can light my last doob.

Aye man, let me know when and where the worlds gonna burn and I'll bring you something green and beautiful I've been working on.
Love

Kill

Eat

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2019, 10:26:40 AM »
so everyone is basically "hate posting"....much like people  hate watch the walking dead

:borat:

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by theJIZZ
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2019, 01:03:45 PM »
The persona is.

Not only is this a useless invitation to a larger debate that can't possibly be of interest to the vermin who infest this place, it's also a poor choice of hairs for you to split in a conversation with me.   :read:

I'll limit myself to simply pointing out that of the string of old alts you parade in your signature, all but one are net dead at this point even though you're probably not too far gone to resurrect some of them if you chose to.  (The sole exception is the Faggot Prince, which aside from a brief embarrassment upon being found taking one up the Hershey Highway at twenty minute intervals, was a strong persona that still flavors your present one -- with its fondness for Palace Etiquette and licking the bunghole of the Bitch Queen.)   :coffee_beans:

It's the same with Edna.  The persona was exceptional enough to be unforgettable.  Edna is GONE, but will never DIE until all who knew her have gone into the Great Dreaming.  More importantly, the poster who created Edna could bring her back to us in a heartbeat if they wished to.

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2019, 01:44:55 PM »

The glory days of this sort of poasting were the Bush years. 

But I will take having a Shitpoaster in Chief on our nation's throne over the old time fun anyway. 

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2019, 01:46:16 PM »
Not only is this a useless invitation to a larger debate that can't possibly be of interest to the vermin who infest this place, it's also a poor choice of hairs for you to split in a conversation with me.   :read:

I'll limit myself to simply pointing out that of the string of old alts you parade in your signature, all but one are net dead at this point even though you're probably not too far gone to resurrect some of them if you chose to.  (The sole exception is the Faggot Prince, which aside from a brief embarrassment upon being found taking one up the Hershey Highway at twenty minute intervals, was a strong persona that still flavors your present one -- with its fondness for Palace Etiquette and licking the bunghole of the Bitch Queen.)   :coffee_beans:

It's the same with Edna.  The persona was exceptional enough to be unforgettable.  Edna is GONE, but will never DIE until all who knew her have gone into the Great Dreaming.  More importantly, the poster who created Edna could bring her back to us in a heartbeat if they wished to.

Edna is as dead as Mr.Pickles because nobody wants to bring them back. 

The Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2019, 02:05:30 PM »

Peachy called us Vermin lol

I need someone to read this shit again and tell me who the bitch queen is supposed to be ?

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2019, 02:52:32 PM »

I need someone to read this shit again and tell me who the bitch queen is supposed to be ?

Very discourteous.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2019, 02:56:41 PM »

you. Lol

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2019, 03:01:03 PM »

Meh ... the vermin here constantly prattle on and on about decade-old happenings in flametardtown, so let them scroll through the very much more interesting decade-old happenings of the Trollverse.

Actually, Reggie is alive and well and poasting on occasion on Disqus.  There is also an active Gurk ID still clinging to life on Yahoo.  Why they've allowed Gurk_The_Wise a continued existence for all this time after deleting the 346 other Gurk IDs is a mystery that may never be solved -- though they now have a clever algorithm that changes your ID to "Anonymous" if you're not a boot-sole licking piece of America-hating leftist garbage.

Oh, and I never realized you were so fond of Reggie.  Don't be jealous just because I'm better at flattering the Queen than you are.

You're right here.  I had hoped Edna would stick around, but after the jig was up I think the fun went out of it.  I know the poster in question still hangs on Facebook, but I won't soil myself by going there.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6