Are we nearly there yet?

Blandscape · 1269

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
on: October 27, 2019, 11:10:14 AM
Being a part time reader of this forum still makes me a full time member of your pathetic community of some-none. KM has gone, Dovey was fired for being far too good at her vocation, and HC still thinks he's far too smart for this. While continually beg posting to this diss.

What's it like to wake up and remember that this is all you have? What's it like to wake up and remember that this was all your own fault?

Are we anywhere near where we should have been, when we first thought this was a gid idea?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 11:27:12 AM
Nobody gives a shit about your stupid assertions and crtiics

We're here to have fun, we don't have a "goal" except entertaining ourselves here.

You if you're not feeling entertained, you should receive another round of reacharounds on your local gay bar.

Fuck off, Blandie. You barely come here, and your opinions mean jackshit.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 11:32:23 AM
I’m glad Mongtini has gone, he was an irritating little weasel with delusions of grandeur.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 11:37:16 AM
Nobody gives a shit about your stupid assertions and crtiics

No-one but you apparently. I am desperately trying to recall when I felt a fun or funny emotion, while reading the local locomotion of your derailing entertainment strategy.

I beg to differ, I still come here harbouring the delusion that I might still be entertained.

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #4 on: October 27, 2019, 11:41:24 AM
Good to see you, Bland.

How fare thy body and soul?

Has your lot improved since Benzo donated his bladder and Aryan his spleen?

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 27, 2019, 11:42:48 AM
I’m glad Mongtini has gone, he was an irritating little weasel with delusions of grandeur.

Thats news at six to no-one. You think blacks are irritating simply for being born black, and Jews deserved everything that was coming to them, because your great grandfather had to pawn his dignity for the price of a pint.

Grandeur and self destruction seems to be a common denominater herein.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 27, 2019, 11:44:40 AM
Good to see you, Bland.

How fare thy body and soul?

Has your lot improved since Benzo donated his bladder and Aryan his spleen?

We work with what we have Blur, and we pay for what we don't.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 27, 2019, 12:00:38 PM
Does it worry anyone else that the Sassenach Aryan still thinks he is Aryan?

That's a historical mind fuck in a minefield of genealogy right there. I likes that English cunt, he's fun while being funny without ever meaning to be.

He's the blonde haired blue eyed version of stupidity, that cost the brown eyed dark haired Hitler his thousand year Reich.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 27, 2019, 12:07:05 PM
Thats news at six to no-one. You think blacks are irritating simply for being born black, and Jews deserved everything that was coming to them, because your great grandfather had to pawn his dignity for the price of a pint.

Grandeur and self destruction seems to be a common denominater herein.

I take it you’re missing the little germ or so this thread would suggest?

You barely even poast on here anyway so the absence of Mongtini’s meaningless daily thread stickies and pointless podcasts shouldn’t even have bleeped up on your Buckfast-soaked radar.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 27, 2019, 12:13:33 PM
I take it you’re missing the little germ or so this thread would suggest?

Nearly everyone could suggest anything to you and you would believe it. That's what makes you bi-curiously attractive to the far right, the same sex and the self-hate that drives you.

I am not here to judge, just remind you what a snivelling groveling non-entity & bipedal fuckhole you are.

KM made his choice, you are still here desperately attempting to promote yours.

Best of luck wiff dat.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 27, 2019, 12:23:56 PM
I’m not trying to recruit anyone on here tulip, especially alcoholic jocks with a phobia of gainful employment.

So you can put back that mouldy rust-coloured suit that you dusted off and borrowed from your grand paw. Save it for a special occasion, like the next time you have a job interview.

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF