Author Topic: Poark’s ex husband is in trouble with the law again  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Poark’s ex husband is in trouble with the law again
« on: October 30, 2019, 07:16:27 PM »
Man accused of sexually abusing a corpse gets no jail time

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - The former hospital security guard accused of having sex with the body of a dead patient won’t serve any time behind bars.

Cameron Wright was charged with abuse of a corpse after another security guard spotted him in a storage room at St. Francis Hospital in August 2018.

But that charge is a low level felony and Wright has no other criminal history in Shelby County.

This month a judge granted Wright a 3-year diversion meaning the case will be set aside as long as Wright doesn’t commit any other offences.

https://www.kfvs12.com/2019/10/30/man-accused-sexually-abusing-corpse-gets-no-jail-time/
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Poark’s ex husband is in trouble with the law again
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 08:14:55 PM »
He died from complications of  pancreatic cancer on August 24, 2019 at about 6:00 pm in the evening.

Thank you for this, it's nice to have this kind of shit remind you of a family member's recent passing.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 08:16:45 PM »
He died from complications of  pancreatic cancer on August 24, 2019 at about 6:00 pm in the evening.

Thank you for this, it's nice to have this kind of shit remind you of a family member's recent passing.
Nobody gives a shit, stop using that to get people feeling sorry for you.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 08:17:24 PM »

A day before my Birthday?

that sucks. Sorry for your families loss

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 08:20:06 PM »
A day before my Birthday?

that sucks. Sorry for your families loss

Thank you, we're adjusting.   It's a punch to the gut to be reminded of it in such an asinine way.

Belated Happy Birthday, Joo.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 08:20:47 PM »
Nobody gives a shit, stop using that to get people feeling sorry for you.

I give a shit you piece of shit.

If you're assholes, then own it, motherfuckers. 

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 08:24:12 PM »

I give a shit you piece of shit.

If you're assholes, then own it, motherfuckers.
Go fuck yourself hippocryte, you didn't think twice about using Casxkur's deceased son to troll her.

If I'm a piece of shit, you're a whole septic tank.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2019, 08:27:27 PM »
Go fuck yourself hippocryte, you didn't think twice about using Casxkur's deceased son to troll her.

If I'm a piece of shit, you're a whole septic tank.

I did troll her and I issued my apologies for it.   I owe you nothing.
Just like she got her say, I get my say. 

You're the most owned motherfucker on this forum.   I've basically fucked you in the ass so long and hard, you're getting close to crossing lines you won't come back from.

You third world chauvinist swine.   You are exactly where you belong, in the fucking jungle with other primitives.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2019, 08:38:36 PM »
I did troll her and I issued my apologies for it.   I owe you nothing.
Just like she got her say, I get my say. 

You're the most owned motherfucker on this forum.   I've basically fucked you in the ass so long and hard, you're getting close to crossing lines you won't come back from.

You third world chauvinist swine.   You are exactly where you belong, in the fucking jungle with other primitives.
Melt, you nasty pile of hog sebum, melt.

I'm getting close to crossing what line, chancha? You think I need to spill your lousy retarded PI?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2019, 08:42:52 PM »
Melt, you nasty pile of hog sebum, melt.

I'm getting close to crossing what line, chancha? You think I need to spill your lousy retarded PI?

I'm not melting, fool.  You are, you are always sticking your snout in my ass.  Get the fuck out of there and find someone else to stalk male chauvanist pig.

I bet you're such an asshole with some women online because you're wife has you on a leash, it's always the same, Farmer, HFB, etc. etc.

Some of have your mother's running the show.   Quit blaming other women for how you ballless motherfuckers let your women run your lives.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2019, 08:47:52 PM »
Women aren't smart enough to be in charge of anything but the kitchen....and these days, that's even rare...  :dontknow:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2019, 08:49:10 PM »
Thank you, we're adjusting.   It's a punch to the gut to be reminded of it in such an asinine way.

Belated Happy Birthday, Joo.
I gotta give you credit because if I remember correctly the original divorce was ugly and resulted in some unsavory consequences.

If I am correct that's a hell of a big heart. Again, making me wonder what someone like you is doing consorting with filth on the left. 

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2019, 08:51:37 PM »
I'm not melting, fool.  You are, you are always sticking your snout in my ass.  Get the fuck out of there and find someone else to stalk male chauvanist pig.

Melting like a piece of lard on a hot frying pan. Stalk is a strong word. I pester you. You don't like it? Then it's you who should get the fuck out there and STAY there.

I bet you're such an asshole with some women online because you're wife has you on a leash, it's always the same, Farmer, HFB, etc. etc.
Now you're gonna bring my wife into it again. And the people who had the previous leases on your real-estate-sized butt. Oh lawdy.

Some of have your mother's running the show.   Quit blaming other women for how you ballless motherfuckers let your women run your lives.
That part is pretty much retarded nonsense, you probably ate a couple words there, and who of all people, the master nazi grammar tard who loves picking my typos

You're not melting. You're vaporizing.  :biglaugha:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 11:50:51 PM by Rancidmilko »

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2019, 08:52:16 PM »

I hate to break up your pity party, but I was supposed to know this how exactly?

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by theJIZZ
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2019, 08:56:38 PM »
I hate to break up your pity party, but I was supposed to know this how exactly?

Nobody expects you to know this, or anything else for that matter.  But now that it's been brought to your attention, what will you DO about falling into a punji pit?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2019, 08:58:07 PM »
I gotta give you credit because if I remember correctly the original divorce was ugly and resulted in some unsavory consequences.

If I am correct that's a hell of a big heart. Again, making me wonder what someone like you is doing consorting with filth on the left.

Yeah, he was very upset that I left him.  He was pretty nasty for awhile, but our children suffered with the anger and when my grandson was coming along, I told myself that it wasn't going to be repeated for the new generation.

I just started being pleasant as possible when we were in each other's company.  I thought it would help my children heal some....then when he got cancer, it hurt all of us.   His family was estranged, his sons from his first marriage didn't have much to do with him.    I always reminded my kids he was their dad, no matter what, so they were close to him. 

He found out he had cancer from going to the ER after totaling his pick up truck.  He called my son here at home, my son woke me to take him to the ER.  They did some routine tests and some numbers came back odd, after the 5th CT s and some tests they ran, I knew it was something serious, but the referral to oncology for a diagnosis was devastating to my kids.
I helped them help him, took him to docs, etc.

After all, without him, I would have my two children and grandson.  I forgave the past and moved on.  We became friends again, pretty close actually, but only friends. 

Forgiveness is a tremendous gift you give yourself and others.   Holding on to old wounds, just lets them fester and continue to cause you pain.

Anyway, I do what I do because I love my people to the moon and back.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2019, 08:59:05 PM »
Nobody expects you to know this, or anything else for that matter.  But now that it's been brought to your attention, what will you DO about falling into a punji pit?

Probably the same as you’ll do about your Phantom of the Opera face, absolutely nothing.

Do me a favour and put me back on ignore, you’re worse than a nagging ex mother in law.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2019, 08:59:40 PM »
I think the real question you should be asking is "How much nerve does one need to have to ask for sympathy for her dead relatives when she mocks the death of one's deceased son?"

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2019, 08:59:50 PM »

You're not.   But what does anyone in my real life have to do with this forum?   When do I talk about any possible family members of yours?   Yeah, never.

I don't want pity from anyone. 

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2019, 09:00:26 PM »
I think the real question you should be asking is "How much nerve does one need to have to ask for sympathy for her dead relatives when she mocks the death of one's deceased son?"

What does any of this have to do with you?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6