Author Topic: When the cultural zeitgeist surrenders to the political one...  (Read 591 times)

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
When the cultural zeitgeist surrenders to the political one...
« on: November 08, 2019, 11:12:20 AM »
I like raping people. Just like Trump. I also enjoy croissants and curdled wet dreams, the kinda dreams that you wake up from and realise you are stuck to your own well earned death bed, simply reading an Aryan post or playing giant Jenga with a fucking dwarf.

Sometimes, when I force myself to read you, I am inspired. Sometimes, I am appalled by the applause you give yourself, Flea and your passion for the fashion that never once obviously included you... or a love that dare not speak its inane.

When will you evolve, and when will you acknowledge that you simply being you, really doesn't cut it any more. Not like you can cut a hooker in a misunderstanding about currency exchange.

I like nearly all of you, but what we do know from your insensitive lackadaisical posting history is that you are all pricks.

Where's the culture, where is the politic of a translucent oneupmanship that never once separated you from  the flora and fauna  of an arid basin of worthlessness?

I could string some other adjectives together to describe you, yes you, but why would I bother? This subject is far too entertaining for you, and far too taxidermist for me!

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show only replies by Garraty_47
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
Re: When the cultural zeitgeist surrenders to the political one...
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 11:35:07 AM »
Those who can, do.
Those who can't do, critique.
Those who can't critique, administrate.
Those who administrate are inevitably charged with directing those who can do.

The absurdity is built right into the system.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 11:43:06 AM »
Those who can, do.
Those who can't do, critique.
Those who can't critique, administrate.
Those who administrate are inevitably charged with directing those who can do.

The absurdity is built right into the system.

If only the system excused the idiocy of idiots.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 04:37:21 PM »
You wear a skirt and cal it cuttural. What do you know?  :popcorn:

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show only replies by Garraty_47
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 05:28:44 PM »
If only the system excused the idiocy of idiots.

Oh it does.
People fail upward all the time.
Just look at our politics for numerous examples.

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2019, 02:12:41 AM »
Poor Blandy.

He suffers ill the insolence of serial unoriginalities. Would that he could impel the world with numberless simulacra of his own reverberating aberrations.

The gods would in no wise be displeased.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2019, 02:15:55 AM »
You wear a skirt and cal it cuttural. What do you know?  :popcorn:

Your fucking judges still wear wigs to court.   What's up with that?

And remember that time you said British food was better than American food because of Indian dishes?  That was fucking funny... :crampe:

Now that I give participation trophies and shit, I need to give you a plussy for that one.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2019, 02:22:21 AM »
Indian and Pakistani curries are in fact a trademark move of Britain... kind of like American pizzas to the yanks or fish and chips for Aussies (something that the Brits and Americans STILL muck up...)  :popcorn:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2019, 02:26:26 AM »
Indian and Pakistani curries are in fact a trademark move of Britain... kind of like American pizzas to the yanks or fish and chips for Aussies (something that the Brits and Americans STILL muck up...)  :popcorn:

The food they make are from spices that didn't even exist in Britain.   It's their food, period.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2019, 02:29:32 AM »
The food they make are from spices that didn't even exist in Britain.   It's their food, period.

And the humble tomato, cumin, coriander, and the like which goes on American and Mexican foods means they're no longer American or Mexican signature dishes?  :laughinatu:

Offline Old_Charles

• Activity:
    0%
  • If you can eat it, it's food.
    • Show only replies by Old_Charles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2019, 06:15:52 AM »
Poor Blandy.

He suffers ill the insolence of serial unoriginalities. Would that he could impel the world with numberless simulacra of his own reverberating aberrations.

The gods would in no wise be displeased.
Try harder to sound smart.
Love

Kill

Eat

Flynn

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2019, 08:22:30 AM »
I like raping people.

Come now Blandscape. You couldn't "rape" a wet and willing Kleenex box. Not in the vegetative state you're in. Plus, you must also have a penis. Has the NIH upped your doses of Morphine? It's a rhetorical question as your post already tells the whole pharmaceutical story.

Just like Trump. I also enjoy croissants and curdled wet dreams, the kinda dreams that you wake up from and realise you are stuck to your own well earned death bed, simply reading an Aryan post or playing giant Jenga with a fucking dwarf.

As I have observed before. Your moronic fucking tripe makes no fucking sense. Your attempted metaphorical nightmare speaks volumes about your education and overall writing technique.

Why the fuck would "wet dreams" be "curdled?" Have scientists now discovered that semen has dairy in it? You have always absolutely sucked at this. If I didn't know better you sound like some recycled bitch named, "Unconcerned."

Sometimes, when I force myself to read you, I am inspired. Sometimes, I am appalled by the applause you give yourself, Flea and your passion for the fashion that never once obviously included you... or a love that dare not speak its inane.

Hey, Shakespeare of retarded prose. Do you think you can shut the fuck up? No one wants to read your suicide inducing smurf-scroll-bombs. What are you even saying? Why are you trying to be the Boy George of flaming? Well, you're a little late we already have Freud.

When will you evolve, and when will you acknowledge that you simply being you, really doesn't cut it any more. Not like you can cut a hooker in a misunderstanding about currency exchange.

You're another one. Another one of these cross-eyed wankers that likes to downgrade women. Why do all your lames always have something only demeaning to women? Are you ashamed of being one?

I like nearly all of you, but what we do know from your insensitive lackadaisical posting history is that you are all pricks.

I really wish you would just die. ⛪

Where's the culture, where is the politic of a translucent oneupmanship that never once separated you from  the flora and fauna  of an arid basin of worthlessness?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2019, 08:55:48 AM »

And pasta came from China.  Does that mean tagliatelle Bolognese is Chinese?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2019, 09:06:50 AM »
And remember that time you said British food was better than American food because of Indian dishes?  That was fucking funny... :crampe:

You seem to forget that India is part of the Commonwealth (formerly Empire) which we stole from them by sending a boatload of scurvy ridden sailors to tell them that millions more of us were on the way (We had a flag, its OK). Whereupon, the peaceloving if a little naive little chaps handed over the lot to our Monarch. Making them.........erm..........British.

Would you like another lesson in history? Should we begin where America never was a democracy and the rebels who fought for independence were a minority? Or would that be too much for your fuckin fat head to contend with?

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 09:28:08 AM by The Scoundrel »

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2019, 10:30:41 AM »

And apples....amongst other fruit...

Does that mean apple pie isn't an American thing?  :biggrin:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2019, 10:52:23 AM »
And apples....amongst other fruit...

Does that mean apple pie isn't an American thing?  :biggrin:

This appropriation BS is one thing I do not get.  Throughout the history of humankind, cultures have been taking the fashions, foods, gods, inventions, etc from a foreign culture and incorporating them into their own culture.   Just like moving around the planet, it is a thing humans have ALWAYS done.  It is not always a signifier of oppression and domination.  There is no culture on earth that is hermetically sealed and untouched by other cultures.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2019, 01:03:01 PM »

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2019, 10:51:15 PM »

Curry is Indian, get over arguing everything, nincompoop.

"Curry is an anglicised form of the Tamil word kaṟi meaning 'sauce' or 'relish for rice'.[5] Kaṟi is described in a mid-17th century Portuguese cookbook by members of the British East India Company,[6] who were trading with Tamil merchants along the Coromandel Coast of southeast India,[7] becoming known as a "spice blend ... called kari podi or curry powder".[7] The first known appearance in its anglicised form (spelt currey) appears in a 1747 book of recipes published by Hannah Glasse.[5][6]"

It's Indian. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2019, 12:15:39 AM »
Curry is Indian, get over arguing everything, nincompoop.

"Curry is an anglicised form of the Tamil word kaṟi meaning 'sauce' or 'relish for rice'.[5] Kaṟi is described in a mid-17th century Portuguese cookbook by members of the British East India Company,[6] who were trading with Tamil merchants along the Coromandel Coast of southeast India,[7] becoming known as a "spice blend ... called kari podi or curry powder".[7] The first known appearance in its anglicised form (spelt currey) appears in a 1747 book of recipes published by Hannah Glasse.[5][6]"

It's Indian. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry

Then most of the Mexican and Central/South American foods eaten today are European, Middle Eastern, and Asian in origin... (by your same lack of logic)...  :laughinatu:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2019, 12:17:55 AM »
Then most of the Mexican and Central/South American foods eaten today are European, Middle Eastern, and Asian in origin... (by your same lack of logic)...  :laughinatu:

No, dipshit, they're not.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6