Look at this map.

The Scoundrel · 330

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
on: November 09, 2019, 04:33:00 PM

What this shows (for those of you who are politically inept) is that the two most powerful countries in the world (sic) are to be run by clowns without an ounce of fuckin common sense between them. Trump calls for a wall which he thinks will stop immigration and the Brexit party have actually no poitics aside from 'Let's leave Europe' K'in wankers fought in the Euro election about 3 weeks after being formed and got 43 seats. I'm tellin ya the Russians are coming and not just for your e-mails.  :popcorn:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 07:51:26 AM by The Scoundrel »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 04:34:50 PM
Farage and Trump are actual men...

I'm not surprised that your bloomers have clagnuts over them...  :popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 04:40:01 PM
Farage and Trump are actual men...

I'm not surprised that your bloomers have clagnuts over them...  :popcorn:

If only you could vote for both? Make sure you're in a swing state though. None of the other votes really matter.  :popcorn:

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 05:27:40 PM
Brexit party will have to do I suppose, considering the BNP are temporarily out of commission.

Flynn

Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 07:31:33 PM

What this shows (for those of you who are politically inept) is that the two most powerful countries in the world (sic) are to be run by clowns without an ounce of fuckin common sense between them. Trump calls for a wall which he thinks will stop immigration and the Brexit party have actually no poitics aside from 'Let's leave Europe' K'in wankers fought in the Euro eection about 3 weeks after being formed and got 43 seats. I'm tellin ya the Russians are coming and not just for your e-mails.  :popcorn:

You know better than this. Posts like this one should be in the Political Forums. C'mon, man.

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 09:22:45 PM
There's a political forum?

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 09:45:34 PM
Graphs are maps

Ok then

Offline Herman

• View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 09:52:05 PM

What this shows (for those of you who are politically inept) is that the two most powerful countries in the world (sic) are to be run by clowns without an ounce of fuckin common sense between them. Trump calls for a wall which he thinks will stop immigration
Decades of open borders, sanctuary cities and social welfare benefits has acted as a deterrent to illegal migration. :crazy:

Countries are building border barriers as we speak because they work.

Prairie Redneck

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 10, 2019, 07:40:51 AM
You know better than this. Posts like this one should be in the Political Forums. C'mon, man.

And flaming the governments who consistently fuck up, lie and cheat doesn't belong on a flame board?

O'rly.

Graphs are maps

Ok then

In this instance a map of our downfall. Clearer now?

:popcorn:

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #9 on: November 10, 2019, 07:51:02 AM
Scoundrel, please for the love of Allah tell me you aren’t planning on voting for that Communist/Marxist rabble otherwise known as Labour?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: November 10, 2019, 08:10:09 AM
Scoundrel, please for the love of Allah tell me you aren’t planning on voting for that Communist/Marxist rabble otherwise known as Labour?

I'm seriously considering voting with my feet. Kerala was really nice and I could always GTFO in monsoon season.

The Western world is fucked son.

If you've never listened to this, you should.

:popcorn:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6