Author Topic: Callout Renal Failure & Biggie Smalls & Old fucking Charles & BEnzo & ETC.  (Read 1912 times)

Flynn

Yeah, you fuckface. Now, you can back up all that "badassery" asskissing.

Stips:

3 days.
Unlimited posts.
Any media.
You pick 2 judges.
I pick 2 judges.
We agree on the tie-breaking judge.
All judges must have been a member here for at least one year, with at least 100 posts in BG. No sock accounts.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 12:41:40 AM by Flynn »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

Re: Callout Renal Failure
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 09:33:11 PM »
He’s busy right now. Sorry
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Old_Charles

• Activity:
    0%
  • If you can eat it, it's food.
    • Show only replies by Old_Charles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 09:35:00 PM »

Stips:

3 days.
Unlimited posts.
Any media.
You pick 2 judges.
I pick 2 judges.
All judges must have been a member here for at least one year, with at least 100 posts in BG. No sock accounts.
Jesus... Based on that Gurk already won.
Love

Kill

Eat

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 09:36:57 PM »

Stips:

3 days.
Unlimited posts.
Any media.
You pick 2 judges.
I pick 2 judges.
Gurk would destroy.

If he bothers to try

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 09:41:41 PM »

Stips:

3 days.
Unlimited posts.
Any media.
You pick 2 judges.
I pick 2 judges.

Is this Sabu or Rajnesh?
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Old_Charles

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 09:43:15 PM »
Is this Sabu or Rajnesh?
Winner, and still champion.
Love

Kill

Eat

Flynn

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 09:46:52 PM »
Jesus... Based on that Gurk already won.

Well, why don't you step-up Mr. I have a fucking opinion for everything? Gee, based on "that" surely if I suck that bad then you won't have a problem showing me how great you are?

OR

You can shut your fucking mouth and not try to act anymore less relevent than you already are.

Flynn

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2019, 09:47:59 PM »
He’s busy right now. Sorry

Oh. Right it's your feeding time with 2 tons of Skittles.

Flynn

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2019, 09:48:20 PM »
Is this Sabu or Rajnesh?

Is that a yes or no?

Flynn

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2019, 09:50:13 PM »
Gurk would destroy.

If he bothers to try

You know what?

Flynn

Re: Callout Renal Failure & Biggie Smalls & Old fucking Charles
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2019, 10:09:06 PM »
Just as I fucking thought. Crickets.

Offline Old_Charles

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2019, 10:15:28 PM »
Well, why don't you step-up Mr. I have a fucking opinion for everything? Gee, based on "that" surely if I suck that bad then you won't have a problem showing me how great you are?

OR

You can shut your fucking mouth and not try to act anymore less relevent than you already are.
Why bother? I don't know you, and you sure haven't impressed me.
Love

Kill

Eat

Flynn

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2019, 10:22:12 PM »
Why bother? I don't know you, and you sure haven't impressed me.

Gotcha! So, that's an emphatic NO.

I like how you want to talk fucking shit then when you need to back it up you slink away, only to snipe from afar. Pussy.

I'll be seeing you around bitchmeat.

Offline Old_Charles

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2019, 10:29:38 PM »
Gotcha! So, that's an emphatic NO.

I like how you want to talk fucking shit then when you need to back it up you slink away, only to snipe from afar. Pussy.

I'll be seeing you around bitchmeat.
It's an apathetic meh.

So far, I've seen enough to work out you're a typical subalpha female whose best years are behind her. The sad thing is this story plays over and over. I've done it before and it's old. I call you a cunt, I describe how the maggots living inside you could make the finest of European cheese, if you could only cook out the dead fish taste. You get insulted and follow me around sniffing at my arse everytime I post for a couple months until you realize you're not going to get more from me than this. Then I throw you a line and say you look like a female Rancid. Ask how much of a straightline your family tree is, then find out something fucked from your past and feel bad about your uncle and the kid your killed. Blah blah blah... It's been done, and you already been dead.

Yeah, why bother with the same old shit, from the same old template. Give me anything that makes you special and I'll see what I can do.
Love

Kill

Eat

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2019, 10:30:22 PM »
Is that a yes or no?

Have you not ever noted how much I like to mock and ridicule the "flame game?"

I don't need a match to mock and ridicule you.

Besides, how fair could it be with my poor powers of persuasion against the vaunted Flynn Committee?  There's like nine of you fuckers running that ID.  Let's see: (1)There's Dayroom Flynn (what's left of the mousy girl from the old Mercedes ad) who posts whenever the fat schizoid chick isn't hogging the computer in the dayroom of the institution. (2-3) There's Sabu and Rajnesh, the two Hindoo 30-year-old virgins from Mumbai. (4-5) There's Thelma and Louise, two American Committee members.  (6) There's the decrepit old Brawl Staller that gives itself away whenever it rides the Flynnmobile. And (7-8-9) The three Asian guys.

That's 9 of you motherfuckers and you wanna do a "match" with little old me?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2019, 10:49:13 PM »
It's an apathetic meh.

So far, I've seen enough to work out you're a typical subalpha female whose best years are behind her. The sad thing is this story plays over and over. I've done it before and it's old. I call you a cunt, I describe how the maggots living inside you could make the finest of European cheese, if you could only cook out the dead fish taste. You get insulted and follow me around sniffing at my arse everytime I post for a couple months until you realize you're not going to get more from me than this. Then I throw you a line and say you look like a female Rancid. Ask how much of a straightline your family tree is, then find out something fucked from your past and feel bad about your uncle and the kid your killed. Blah blah blah... It's been done, and you already been dead.

Yeah, why bother with the same old shit, from the same old template. Give me anything that makes you special and I'll see what I can do.

I have to admit that all the things I've been chased around forums about hasn't changed.
   My ethnicity
   Fat Lames
   Being left of center
   Oh, the really stupid ones call me stupid. 

Same old shit, different day.  Totally boring.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2019, 11:00:47 PM »

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2019, 11:02:12 PM »
I have to admit that all the things I've been chased around forums about hasn't changed.
   My ethnicity
   Fat Lames
   Being left of center

Now hang on there, sister!  I've never trolled on your ethnicity ... well besides that thing about letting you know what the poets and sages of Texcoco thought of your Chichimec ancestors ... and blaming Iberia for the Slave Trade and all that ...

OK, nix the ethnicity thing, but the left of center thing is just me instructing you on how not to be a complete fucking nutbar, and I've never fat lamed you.

So there.

Offline Old_Charles

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2019, 11:05:54 PM »
   My ethnicity
   Fat Lames
   Being left of center

That's why I can't be fucked. This shit was boring and dead ten years ago.

The fact that people cling to it still is sad and confusing. There are no new flamers, we are just misanthropes these days. If you hate people, why would you bother educating them?

Flaming is a boomer era thing. I'd rather just shit on disappointing people and not break stride, rather than slowly erode their self worth and push them to suicide. It's just not worth the time investment.
Love

Kill

Eat

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2019, 11:06:26 PM »
Now hang on there, sister!  I've never trolled on your ethnicity ... well besides that thing about letting you know what the poets and sages of Texcoco thought of your Chichimec ancestors ... and blaming Iberia for the Slave Trade and all that ...

OK, nix the ethnicity thing, but the left of center thing is just me instructing you on how not to be a complete fucking nutbar, and I've never fat lamed you.

So there.

First, you weren't even in my head when I posted that.   I consider you a person with whom I have differences but not sub-human like some of the filth on this forum.

Second, I know you think you taught me a lot about the Triple Alliance, but I've been there, done that.   

I don't care if they called the hunter-gatherer tribes "Chichimecs"...there's a reason that Apaches, and other North American tribes, were free into the late 19th century and the Aztecs were taken down about 300 years earlier, the Aztecs couldn't function without a "civilization" even if it was taken over by the Spanish.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6