Thanksgiving Cheer!

Guest · 736

Flynn

on: November 26, 2019, 11:48:06 PM
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Lurksinviolentdisgust

Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 01:01:43 AM
Happy Washington Redskin's Day Kids.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 01:06:32 AM

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 01:08:07 AM
Happy Washington Redskin's Day Kids.

I need this in a poster  :crampe:

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 02:24:47 AM
Fucking Yanks.....

Lurksinviolentdisgust

Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 02:32:17 AM
Fucking Yanks.....

Oh hai, I wanted to ask you a question, and please be as salient to the question as you possibly can, have you ever felt like you have swallowed to much mangravy?

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 02:39:10 AM
Fuck off newb, you haven’t earned the right to address me yet. Be gone, before I stick you in the ovens with your ancestors.

Lurksinviolentdisgust

Reply #7 on: November 27, 2019, 02:45:29 AM
Fuck off newb, you haven’t earned the right to address me yet. Be gone, before I stick you in the ovens with your ancestors.

Dude, you seem sort of out of it, is everything OK? Are you taking your meds?

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #8 on: November 27, 2019, 03:51:07 AM
Dude, you seem sort of out of it, is everything OK? Are you taking your meds?

Testosterone Blockers? He's got Hitler's nad... he doesn't need blockers... his estrogen levels are already off the charts!  :biglaugha:

Lurksinviolentdisgust

Reply #9 on: November 27, 2019, 04:32:10 AM
Testosterone Blockers? He's got Hitler's nad... he doesn't need blockers... his estrogen levels are already off the charts!  :biglaugha:

I just wish he was more comfortable in his own skin. No one cares about gender issues anymore, except Trumptardicans.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #10 on: November 27, 2019, 06:23:47 AM
Excuuuuuuuse me in advance for bringing up the country in which I reside, but...

I have always hated Thanksgiving.  It seems a holiday dedicated to gluttony and a vague celebration of genocide.  So, I was glad to be away from it.

Everyone we know here is having T-day celebrations.  And we've committed to one.  Wtf? 

So, Portuguese class in the AM, turkey in the PM.  Yahoo!

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Powered By Coffee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
Reply #11 on: November 27, 2019, 06:31:50 AM
Thanksgiving is directly responsible for the pumpkin spice craze and therefore quite obviously the work of the devil.

Hail Satan and pass the mashed taters!

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #12 on: November 27, 2019, 07:13:02 AM
Who's doing Flynn now?  I am a bit taken aback by a post that doesn't consist of gross insults, violent fantasies, or insane delusions.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: November 27, 2019, 07:36:39 AM
Excuuuuuuuse me in advance for bringing up the country in which I reside, but...

I have always hated Thanksgiving.  It seems a holiday dedicated to gluttony and a vague celebration of genocide.  So, I was glad to be away from it.

Everyone we know here is having T-day celebrations.  And we've committed to one.  Wtf? 

I don't bring up the holidays of all the countries I've lived in.... perhaps you shouldn't bring up the one country you know, while on a tourist or bridging visa....

Makes you look naive and opportunistic....

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: November 27, 2019, 07:46:48 AM

Maybe others here have family that enjoy seeing them and spending time together.   I can see how yours would feel differently.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: November 27, 2019, 07:48:23 AM

I don't bring up the holidays of all the countries I've lived in.... perhaps you shouldn't bring up the one country you know, while on a tourist or bridging visa....

Makes you look naive and opportunistic....

Clearly she managed to virtue signal, judge and express her general such good luck for not living in the land of birth, which helped make her the asshole she is today...

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: November 27, 2019, 08:24:26 AM
Clearly she managed to virtue signal, judge and express her general such good luck for not living in the land of birth, which helped make her the asshole she is today...

Or she was a fuckwit driven out for her stupid ideals...  :dontknow:

Offline Phester0boyle

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +559 / -36
Reply #17 on: November 27, 2019, 08:42:18 AM
Many progressives partake in an annual tradition of writing down all the things they're thankful to be mad about:

White people
Pronouns
Personal responsibility
Satire that does not affirm their viewpoint
Billionaires
Old tweets
32-ounce sodas
Plastic straws
People who hold a steady job
Appropriating other cultures
Excluding other cultures
Bush
Obama
Trump
Babies
Kanye West
America

"If we'd all just remember to count our outrages, we'd have a much worse attitude all the time," mizz warren said as she looked over her own list of offensive things that dare to exist. "We should live our lives as though it's Outrage Thanksgiving every day."

Chuck you...….Shummer

Seamajor

Reply #18 on: November 27, 2019, 09:02:38 AM

How do you deal with your estrogen levels DD? Your wannabe male symbol. Real convincing  :dizzy:

Offline BEnzo

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Reply #19 on: November 27, 2019, 10:01:32 AM

Lol! Awesome comeback-

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6