How things do change...in four months....

Guest · 1690

Flynn

on: November 30, 2019, 11:05:03 PM
I just couldn't pass this post up. Compliments of The Blue Cashew. Oh, Dovey. What a certified trainwreck you are. Remember this post?

Quote from: Dovey
Hey Murd i just wanted to let you know....you are right. You "saw" him first. Meaning you went up in his DMs at Cosmic Outpost.

How long have you been trying to get his attention?

Let me tell you how it went. We were on a conference call and ended up the last two people. He kinda wanted to hang out and chat with me. We bullshitted for a few minutes and started discussing the topic of divorce.

He was pretty encouraging and empathetic of my situation. So we started PMing. He started ending his long PMs to me(in which he was interested in my thoughts, my life, what i like, et) with flirty comments about my picture. Yeah. HE started flirting.

And yanno, he was so cute and sweet i responded. A few messages later HE asked for my number.

Then after a shit ton of flirty/sexy text messages(that HE intiated) HE wanted to call me.

You see HE intiated the entire thing.

You know what else?

He told me, before we started talking, he had wrote me several PMs but never sent them.

So while you "saw" him first, his eye was on me. He was checking out my avis, laughing at my posts, looking for an excuse to talk to me alone.

So when you knew him and i were talking and you went behind my back and was sending him that stupid half naked pic with a dog collar on and telling him how you "cybered him" and "saw him first" and how you flick your bean when you suck dick... he was gut hooked and falling in love with yours truly. And telling me about your dirty backstabbing bullshit.

What the fuck are you thinking? Have you drank yourself psychotic or are just this desperate and bitter?

I think the only reason you are suddenly so worried about my failed marriage is because you know the words "Dovey is single again" may put a pause in that stream of vulgar male attention you need a constant supply of. You see me as competition and you always have. Get over it, already. Its pathetic.

Instead of box of wine tonight, go grab a copy of "Hes just not that into you".

Youre welcome.

https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/murd-and-martini-romance-t11013.html

Enough said.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 11:06:28 PM
^^^ Dumpster...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 11:07:19 PM
Would you stop?

Tonight is supposed to be about me panel abusing swims with turds in a toilet

Flynn

Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 11:10:09 PM
^^^ Dumpster...

Hey. Freud. Maybe, you can give us a real treat and post pictures of your receding hairline?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 11:12:49 PM
Hey. Freud. Maybe, you can give us a real treat and post pictures of your receding hairline?
my apologies but lovescockwithlotsofthrust will no longer be able to post sample of his receeding IQ 

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 11:15:53 PM

:confused:

When did I get that?

my apologies but lovescockwithlotsofthrust will no longer be able to post sample of his receeding IQ 

The Flynn Consortium will have to do...

Flynn

Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 11:16:06 PM

Why?

Flynn

Reply #7 on: November 30, 2019, 11:18:40 PM
:confused:

When did I get that?

Why are you talking like you can just simply go out and buy some receding hairline? Has anyone told you you're about as moronic as BEnzo?

The Flynn Consortium will have to do...

Well...they think you suck too.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 30, 2019, 11:18:49 PM
Why?
he was involved in terrible toilet flushing accident

Im afraid he didnt make it

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 30, 2019, 11:20:17 PM
Well...they think you suck too.

Frazzled Flynnbots are frazzled!  :laughinatu:

Flynn

Reply #10 on: November 30, 2019, 11:22:39 PM
he was involved in terrible toilet flushing accident

Im afraid he didnt make it

In laymens term, please.

Flynn

Reply #11 on: November 30, 2019, 11:23:39 PM
Frazzled Flynnbots are frazzled!  :laughinatu:

How is it your kind hasn't gone extinct by now?

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #12 on: December 01, 2019, 11:44:42 AM
 The fuck  :crazy:

This is what you do on Saturday night?

Geez last night my husband and I were were having drinks with an long time friend and watched a horrible RHPS bootleg on YouTube.

While you dug through my bathroom trash for your little "gem" here  :biglaugha:

Why do you and Bland struggle so hard with the fact I sent that whackjob packing and dont give a fuck?

You legit talk about this bullshit more than my husband, and Murd and I are way past that.

Get help.

The key words here are "enough said".  I'm starting to think that you, Bland are nearly the same level obsessive psychos that KM is.

Listen closely, no one gives a fuck. Not me. Not anyone.  I am not one tiny bit ashamed, or embarrassed, nor do I have an issue with anything I did or posted or said. 110 percent. And I give even less of a fuck about what "Flyn" thinks about it.

You are really wasting your time.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 12:02:17 PM by Dovey »

The Queen Bee

Reply #13 on: December 01, 2019, 12:06:06 PM
The fuck  :crazy:

This is what you do on Saturday night?

Geez last night my husband and I were were having drinks with an long time friend and watched a horrible RHPS bootleg on YouTube.

While you dug through my bathroom trash for your little "gem" here  :biglaugha:

Why do you and Bland struggle so hard with the fact I sent that whackjob packing and dont give a fuck?

You legit talk about this bullshit more than my husband, and Murd and I are way past that.

Get help.

The key words here are "enough said".  I'm starting to think that you, Bland are nearly the same level obsessive psychos that KM is.

Listen closely, no one gives a fuck. Not me. Not anyone.  I am not one tiny bit ashamed, or embarrassed, nor do I have an issue with anything I did or posted or said. 110 percent. And I give even less of a fuck about what "Flyn" thinks about it.

You are really wasting your time.

Who does this remind you of ? lol

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: December 01, 2019, 12:24:50 PM

Who does this remind you of ? lol

A psycho lol.

I like the title. Like what was supposed to change, here? 

Nothing actually changed. Still married. Still friends with Murd. Still not interested in a relationship with that pathological whack job.

So exactly what changed?   :biglaugha:

It's as if Bland and Flyn think a 2 month fling with someone who turned out to be a pathological lying psycho is an actual relationship and my 8 year long primary relationship with a man I have a marriage and a child with should take a back seat to that fucking discarded crybaby stalker.

They all need to get over it.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 01:00:45 PM by Dovey »

The Queen Bee

Reply #15 on: December 01, 2019, 12:33:13 PM
A psycho lol.

I like the title. Like what was supposed to change, here? 

Nothing actually changed. Still married. Still friends with Murd. Still not interested in a relationship with that pathological whack job.

So exactly what changed?   :biglaugha:

It's as if Bland and Flyn think a 2 month fling with someone who turned out to be a pathological lying psycho and my 8 year long primary relationship with a man I have a marriage and a child with should take a back seat to that fucking discarded crybaby stalker.

They all need to get over it.

Flynn still beats the dead cunt horse to this day. Best thing is to flip the script on them

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Reply #16 on: December 01, 2019, 12:34:01 PM
How quick is Freud to press the dinner dumper bell?

How quick is Dovey to beg forgiveness for all the crimes she claims Kevin was complicit in?

How quick is Flynn in pretending to be very quick?

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
Reply #17 on: December 01, 2019, 12:35:42 PM

Flynn still beats the dead cunt horse to this day. Best thing is to flip the script on them

Any dead horse can outrun you...that is you most endearing quality.

The Queen Bee

Reply #18 on: December 01, 2019, 12:36:59 PM
Any dead horse can outrun you...

Bullshit. You can’t even outflame me, let alone outrun me

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: December 01, 2019, 12:47:53 PM

I thought about compiling a blog containing all the balls to the wall male Glenn Close shit GB and I were dazzled with by this guy.  And the video of the nasty bathroom.....for those who are stuck on it.

It is bizzare that when things like that happened, you will always have a few people who think it's worth humping for years. And years.

I expect to be seeing these two drama whores gnash teeth over this as long as I come and go.

No biggy. If I cared enough I'd have squashed nutnuts incessant podcasting over it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6