TIME OUT!

Guest · 386

Flynn

on: December 03, 2019, 12:17:30 AM
I am coming out of character for a moment. I need to clarify some points.

*My comment about "going to war over Dovey" was meant in the context of the forum. Nothing more, nothing else. I apologize if it sounded like a veiled threat. It was not.

*It is my responsibility to let all of the forum members know I have not or have ever shared my account with King Martini. I only say this as there are those that know intimate details about him. I do not want what I said put on King Martini and have him harassed, intimidated or physically hurt in any way.

*I apologize to you Dovey if it seemed that it was Martini. It never was. I was just trying to troll you. Perhaps the job was too good. I also logged in today not using my usual VPN that way the Admins could see I was not Martini.

*I apologize for all the chaos this has caused. My main goal is not to get anyone hurt offline. Especially someone not involved. King Martini was never involved.

I hope that clears things up a bit. Not trolling.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 12:26:18 AM
 :borat:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 12:36:40 AM
 That's fine and good but it doesnt change what we have on record happening this morning off this board.

So either you realized how unhinged he is and are distancing yourself or you are lying.

It's not exactly a good idea attempting to troll someone by posing as their stalker, is it? 

You dont want him to get hurt? HE is the one who harrasses people.  I'd rather just forget that fucker exists but who comes to me ranting endlessly about it? Who is calling me and my husbands jobs? Who went board hoping on smear campaigns and harrassing my family on socail media?  HIM. So fuck off you dont want him "harrassed" you are the psycho harrassers. I have an entire compilation of this whack jobs harrassment.
I'm not the only one either he terrorizes his ex wife  :crazy:

We. Want. Nothing. To. Do. With. Him. Period.

Did it cross your mind at all that perhaps what you read on the board isnt the whole story, there is a reason I dont ever want to discuss it? That no one does?  Did that enter your head  at all?  You dont want anyone hurt offline but you've been eyeball deep exploiting a situation involving offboard harrassment? Really?

If you knew this whole story, like a handful of people here do.....you wouldnt have found that amusing and if you would, that's fucked up. 

I am a really good spirited person and I'll always accept an apology with grace. But I'm just not feeling this at all.  This is complete bullshit.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 04:58:35 AM by Dovey »

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 12:40:14 AM
This is bullshit, all of it. Since that person arrived here, it's always the same shit. All the time, "a different ghost" with the same name

So, whoever was typing was simply "pretending" to be Martini so well?

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 12:42:21 AM
This is bullshit, all of it. Since that person arrived here, it's always the same shit. All the time, "a different ghost" with the same name

So, whoever was typing was simply "pretending" to be Martini so well?

Apparently. And coincidently after a few beautifully quite months where everyone in my house is finally relaxed and moved on....silence broke.

Ridiculous.

I dont buy it's a coincidence one damn bit.

Funny how all of a sudden there is this announcement right after Joo called the bullshit and I brought up certain recorded, documented episodes this morning, isnt it? 
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 04:28:02 AM by Dovey »

Flynn

Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 05:33:48 AM
O.O.C. (out of character)

I guess I need to clarify a few other things as well. This will be my final post on this matter. I will try to be less verbose.

*I never said I was "trolling" you as Martini. Quite the opposite actually.

*I am not ceasing fire on you Dovey because you want me to. I am doing this so no one gets hurt. Even at Brawl-Hall I never had to break character to explain something so transparent. I always thought this was a "game." Apparently, I am so very wrong. For that I also apologize. I had always thought what happens on the forums stays on the forums.

*It is an unwritten rule that if you post something on a forum like this, then it's up for grabs. I apologize if I also had that wrong.

*I will again reiterate that I have never tried to contact you off the forums, which encompasses jobs, family, etc. And never would.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 07:35:12 AM
 All I said to you was that the details of that shit show were not going to be discussed.

That's what the BHers considers a "game".  An unhinged, vulgar and nasty spam fest about a situation involving a 47 year old man harrassing a mother with children because she rejected him. I would call that rape culture but eh.

So you think it's funny little game this man terrorizes his ex, harrasses me and my husband at work, threatens, bullies, and has delusional obsessive fits all over the internet right up until Oct 29th(as I know of)?  That shits a game? There is something really wrong if you think your hysteric posts about that months after everyone moved on is a "game". That's not normal.

You didnt get that from here, Flyn. That bullshit was ended and I went took a break. You are the one who started harrassing me about it, going to other sites and gathering posts to bring here and spaz like a deranged scorned ex. YOU did that.

No one was interested in this bullshit when it was going on, why the fuck would you think anyone wants a rerun  :crazy:

I think it's more likely you realized that medical database routine and trying to find my husbands "bosses" just might land you/him into some trouble. It's just like KM to go too far doing something psycho and then get all fucking concerned about retaliation, he is such a pathetic fucking coward.

You/him really need to just drop the obsessive bullshit and get serious help because absolutely no one wants fuck all to do with any of your/his dramas.

I certainly hope this is your last post on this garbage.

You had plenty of opportunities to STFU and didnt until Joo invited you to make good on threats and I pointed out HR calls are recorded. Now you are suddenly worried about Mentaltini's safety..... so I'm finding it difficult to see these posts of your as anything but bullshit.

Post whatever you want. I dgaf. I'm certaintly not gonna believe fuck all you say nearly enough to let my guard down and make sure my home and family is safe.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 07:52:07 AM by Dovey »

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 08:47:16 AM
I am coming out of character for a moment. I need to clarify some points.

*My comment about "going to war over Dovey" was meant in the context of the forum. Nothing more, nothing else. I apologize if it sounded like a veiled threat. It was not.

*It is my responsibility to let all of the forum members know I have not or have ever shared my account with King Martini. I only say this as there are those that know intimate details about him. I do not want what I said put on King Martini and have him harassed, intimidated or physically hurt in any way.

*I apologize to you Dovey if it seemed that it was Martini. It never was. I was just trying to troll you. Perhaps the job was too good. I also logged in today not using my usual VPN that way the Admins could see I was not Martini.

*I apologize for all the chaos this has caused. My main goal is not to get anyone hurt offline. Especially someone not involved. King Martini was never involved.

I hope that clears things up a bit. Not trolling.
thats more like it. Carry on Bambi

The Queen Bee

Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 09:27:05 AM
Alright, I’m putting an end to this shit show.

We’re not repeating the ghosts of last summers past. That shit almost killed this forum. You wanna rehash it ? Take it to BC, the fat chick forum, anywhere BUT HERE.

Whoever Flynn really is, as long as it’s not breaking any rules, it can post here. Same as the rest of you. I don’t know who it is and right about now, I could give a fuck. I see this dysfunctional bullshit seeping into every thread and I am going to start banning people. I hope Flynn can change the record cuz seeing this rehashed drama makes me not wanna log into my own forum.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 02:10:20 PM
Apparently. And coincidently after a few beautifully quite months where everyone in my house is finally relaxed and moved on....silence broke.

Ridiculous.

I dont buy it's a coincidence one damn bit.

Funny how all of a sudden there is this announcement right after Joo called the bullshit and I brought up certain recorded, documented episodes this morning, isnt it?

This is some serious covering ass set of posts I've seen in a long time. 

Just keep distrusting anyone from this group.  I don't buy the "time out" either.  How come the real world stuff was happening at the same time?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 03, 2019, 02:11:10 PM
Alright, I’m putting an end to this shit show.

We’re not repeating the ghosts of last summers past. That shit almost killed this forum. You wanna rehash it ? Take it to BC, the fat chick forum, anywhere BUT HERE.

Whoever Flynn really is, as long as it’s not breaking any rules, it can post here. Same as the rest of you. I don’t know who it is and right about now, I could give a fuck. I see this dysfunctional bullshit seeping into every thread and I am going to start banning people. I hope Flynn can change the record cuz seeing this rehashed drama makes me not wanna log into my own forum.

Flynn should be allowed to stay, but it's Flynn that started the shit up again.

The Queen Bee

Reply #11 on: December 03, 2019, 02:18:35 PM
Flynn should be allowed to stay, but it's Flynn that started the shit up again.

Flynn trolled the fuck out of everyone. Hopefully she had her fun and will change the record

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: December 03, 2019, 02:44:23 PM

Flynn trolled the fuck out of everyone. Hopefully she had her fun and will change the record

By stirring up the pot again on something that everyone wants to go away - including you.

If you call that a win, fine.    There still may be real life consequences for the REAL life behavior that, in some happy coincidence, is happening there.

I find it odd that the "real" Martini is acting out in real life while Flynn is "trolling" everyone.

The Queen Bee

Reply #13 on: December 03, 2019, 03:06:11 PM
By stirring up the pot again on something that everyone wants to go away - including you.

If you call that a win, fine.    There still may be real life consequences for the REAL life behavior that, in some happy coincidence, is happening there.

I find it odd that the "real" Martini is acting out in real life while Flynn is "trolling" everyone.

I have no idea if Poofer is even around right now. Do you not see Flynn dredging up that awful couch bum drama every other week ? When that happens, I automatically assume it’s that bum. If that fucker did something in my real life, I wouldn’t be here telling you all. I’d be pressing charges and staying away. But that’s just me

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6