In praise of heterosexual love!

Blurt · 2390

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
on: December 14, 2019, 12:28:42 PM
Enough with Semen Spit It's fruity loopiness.

Let's engage in some straight talk about love. I mean, love between a man and a woman, naturally.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 12:33:51 PM
What on earth would a transvestite know about heterosexuality?  :crampe:

This thread is akin to Poarkahontas discussing healthy food...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 01:01:54 PM
And here we go with Dieter Pieter's Gaydar Blues again. ::sigh::

Seriously, Scouse. It's okay if you have no experience and nothing to say about love between a man and a woman, but you need to stop interrupting those of us who do.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #3 on: December 14, 2019, 01:59:27 PM
 I've had my wedding ring back on for a month now.

And so far I'm not regretting it  :biglaugha:

My side hair is even growing back from that drunken trim  :biglaugha:

Seamajor

Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 02:39:04 PM
Wedding ring. Trying to remember what happened to mine. It was engraved on the inside. Don’t remember what it said either. Looking back, most of  experience was sort of forgettable. I wonder If I called her, she’d remember me?  :dizzy:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #5 on: December 14, 2019, 03:16:09 PM
I've had my wedding ring back on for a month now.

And so far I'm not regretting it  :biglaugha:

My side hair is even growing back from that drunken trim  :biglaugha:

:borat:  :borat:  :borat:

« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 05:18:24 PM by Vladimirkat Plaidspeed »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Moonpie

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1170 / -102
Reply #6 on: December 15, 2019, 12:50:37 AM

Let's engage in some straight talk about love. I mean, love between a man and a woman, naturally.

Any hot dates lately?  You do have the best stories  :xmas:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #7 on: December 15, 2019, 02:29:50 AM

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 15, 2019, 03:43:26 AM
Any hot dates lately?  You do have the best stories  :xmas:

You're talking about the stories I shared on Murdy's advice column when she had a sub here? Yeah, sad to say (or maybe fortunately), those were fictions, Moonie.

There's been too much movement and bohemian shenanigans in my life these past four or five years for me to settle down enough to have any chance of meeting the woman of my dreams.

Or maybe I've already met her and just don't know it yet?

The moonlit beaches in this area are just full of pebbles that haven't yet found each other.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #9 on: December 15, 2019, 09:30:27 AM
And here we go with Dieter Pieter's Gaydar Blues again. ::sigh::

Seriously, Scouse. It's okay if you have no experience and nothing to say about love between a man and a woman, but you need to stop interrupting those of us who do.

You can deflect and deny all you want, but even the most liberal hippy SJW would think twice about bringing a fella home to her mother and father who is wearing a dress and more makeup than she is.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 15, 2019, 10:22:56 AM
You can deflect and deny all you want, but even the most liberal hippy SJW would think twice about bringing a fella home to her mother and father who is wearing a dress and more makeup than she is.

Cross dressers pretty much keep it in the bedroom as its s sexual kink.

Unless they are drag queens. Then it's more a lifestyle, but they dont get up everyday dressed in drag.

Jeez AN.

I used to party with drag queens in NOLA. They are really fun. Ever heard of Bianca Del Rio? That queen bitch could out flame anyone here  :biglaugha:

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 15, 2019, 11:07:23 AM
Yeah, I've met a few drag queens in my time, too. Them bitches got a mouth on them. They sound like Aryan looks in that pic Freud found on Aryan's Facebook page.

I haven't "dragged it up" in over 15 years now. Haven't felt the need to. It's been an interesting journey, emotionally integrating the masculine and feminine components of my personality into an attractive and furiously Zen whole.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
Reply #12 on: December 15, 2019, 12:03:47 PM

Only heterosexual love is valid.

All others are false substitutes, ifya know what I mean, eh Blurt?!

So no fakes need apply!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 12:24:08 PM by Joe »

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: December 15, 2019, 12:40:05 PM
 Well my husband gets up earlier than everyone for work.

He has been starting the coffee, leaving out my favorite cup with mushy letters.

It's so gag worthy, but sweet :biglaugha:

I've never been the mushy gushy type  :dontknow:

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: December 15, 2019, 01:06:17 PM

Glad to see that you're familiar with what "even the most liberal hippy SJW" would do in any given situation, Aryan Spin It.

Obviously, you're in the closet in more ways than one.

My ex is as conservative as they come (so to speak).

Came from a wealthy family, was religious, worked in a high profile job in the public eye, was career-oriented (six-figure income by the time she was 25), highly educated (with a Masters in Urban Planning and Design), from an ethnic background different from mine, and was an absolute and stunning beauty.

Me: an atheist from the wrong side of the tracks who didn't even have the Queen's own as his mother tongue and who worked in an occupation diametrically opposed to her own. And yet we were together for nearly eight years. Because we got along and were compatible in those areas where it counted. See? That's adults do, Aryan Swill it. They adapt, compromise, and look beyond their own selves when they're in a relationship.

You ought to try it.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #15 on: December 15, 2019, 01:11:07 PM
Glad to see that you're familiar with what "even the most liberal hippy SJW" would do in any given situation, Aryan Spin It.

Obviously, you're in the closet in more ways than one.

My ex is as conservative as they come (so to speak).

Came from a wealthy family, was religious, worked in a high profile job in the public eye, was career-oriented (six-figure income by the time she was 25), highly educated (with a Masters in Urban Planning and Design), from an ethnic background different from mine, and was an absolute and stunning beauty.

Me: an atheist from the wrong side of the tracks who didn't even have the Queen's own as his mother tongue and who worked in an occupation diametrically opposed to her own. And yet we were together for nearly eight years. Because we got along and were compatible in those areas where it counted. See? That's adults do, Aryan Swill it. They adapt, compromise, and look beyond their own selves when they're in a relationship.

You ought to try it.

My partner is about as conservative as they come.  I agree with you wholeheartedly, adults can be compatible in other ways beyond and deeper than politics.

+

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: December 15, 2019, 01:20:13 PM
Forsooth, Em.

Even when we discussed society and politics each from our own platform, we did it in a way that was respectful and that never led to cold shoulders, tears, and recriminations.

The two main factors in our split were 1) the spectre of marriage starting haunting our days (and for the wrong reasons, I thought) and, 2) she was a heavy drinker and I felt the need to remove myself from her reach when she started flailing and lashing out on a chronic basis.

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
Reply #17 on: December 15, 2019, 01:30:44 PM

The Britard is busy looking up the word heterosexual.

Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: December 15, 2019, 01:36:32 PM
Nah, you're implying he knows how to read.

Don't set the bar too high.

Unless, of course, that bar needs a bouncer.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #19 on: December 15, 2019, 01:37:48 PM
Forsooth, Em.

Even when we discussed society and politics each from our own platform, we did it in a way that was respectful and that never led to cold shoulders, tears, and recriminations.

The two main factors in our split were 1) the spectre of marriage starting haunting our days (and for the wrong reasons, I thought) and, 2) she was a heavy drinker and I felt the need to remove myself from her reach when she started flailing and lashing out on a chronic basis.

Ah, drink.  It can be a huge problem and destructive beyond our understanding.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6