Good Lord

Biggie Smiles · 347

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
on: December 29, 2019, 03:30:28 PM
This place is littered with dumbfuck leftist vermin today.

And what amuk they are running

Her grace will be mopping up the drivel and subhuman feces for hours after they are forced back into their cages
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Lemon

• View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 03:33:00 PM
This place is littered with dumbfuck leftist vermin today.

And what amuk they are running

Her grace will be mopping up the drivel and subhuman feces for hours after they are forced back into their cages

The Queen is a Con?  No abortions allowed, unless she is very rich, of course. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 03:37:04 PM
The Queen is a Con? 
Was it the fact that she'd clean the shit and garbage off her property rather than leave it there like you leftist vermin in Cali do that gave you a clue?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 03:53:29 PM
Was it the fact that she'd clean the shit and garbage off her property rather than leave it there like you leftist vermin in Cali do that gave you a clue?

Why are you such a control freak?  You can't stand people that believe differently than you at all, can you?

I actually like people on both sides.  I don't take someone's political beliefs personally.  There is more to people that mere politics.

In that regard, you're much like Lotus.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Smile
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 03:58:33 PM
Why are you such a control freak?  You can't stand people that believe differently than you at all, can you?

I actually like people on both sides.  I don't take someone's political beliefs personally.  There is more to people that mere politics.

i like you.  The other dipshits incapable of cognative thought? Not so much

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #5 on: December 29, 2019, 04:02:50 PM
i like you.  The other dipshits incapable of cognative thought? Not so much

Most of them are here to troll or just pass the time.  No one really wants to spend a lot of time on posts, so they are silly, or brusque in their answers.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #6 on: December 30, 2019, 02:42:29 AM
Most of them are here to troll or just pass the time.  No one really wants to spend a lot of time on posts, so they are silly, or brusque in their answers.

THE HORROR!#!!@@#!!!!!!!  :bawling:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Reply #7 on: December 30, 2019, 12:25:39 PM
I keep my politics safely tucked in my stocking tops.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #8 on: December 30, 2019, 12:32:18 PM

You’re so full of it, any hint of someone espousing pro-white views and you’re on them like a crazed, slobbering attack dog.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6