With Aryan Guard currently being in jail for public mischief...

Blurt · 403

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
...the board's collective IQ has been raised and that number is now on a par with Biggie's height in inches.

Scouse, I warned you not to wear nothing but your Swastibra and White Power Panties at that Jew Year's Eve party, you jimmies-rustler, you!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Seamajor

Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 12:20:12 PM
...the board's collective IQ has been raised and that number is now on a par with Biggie's height in inches.

Scouse, I warned you not to wear nothing but your Swastibra and White Power Panties at that Jew Year's Eve party, you jimmies-rustler, you!

Like 4’9”?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Lemon

• View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 02:07:34 PM

He said two bawls dropped at that party.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 02:10:08 PM
Nope I’m still here, much to the dismay of the resident lefturd brigade.

Apparently bathing in the blood of freshly slain Jews and SJW’s is good for the complexion, I may have to give it a try...

Offline Joe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 07:28:43 AM

Aryan sure bothers you, eh Blurt?

Gets unda yer skin a lot.

You have this peculiar obsession with Aryan which compels you to start numerous long threads devoted exclusively to him here & on VF. Heck I remember that time when ya had one of those epic meltdowns on VF & mimi had ta rescue you

Y'know Blurt, ifya jes' ignored Aryan, he might go away.

It's all in yer mind, ifya know what I mean, eh Blurt?

Geez I feel like a grownup who's imparting advice to a child about the bogeyman who lives under his bed.

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 10:14:13 AM
Joe, the Nazi bouncer don't bother me half as much as I bother you.

I know that thoughts of me in my sexiest La Vie En Rose intimates keep you fapping until dawn but, seriously, stop it. It's creepy. Now here's a hairbrush for your palms, you pipsqueaky pantywaist. The handle doubles as a dildo, too.

Of note: that illustration you so generously provided in the post above perfectly encapsulates how I think Scouse views the world.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #6 on: January 04, 2020, 10:20:07 AM
The collective IQ of this place might even rise above the normal range if we also got rid of Spamalot and Plaid Boy.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 04, 2020, 10:34:48 AM
Joe, the Nazi bouncer don't bother me half as much as I bother you.

I know that thoughts of me in my sexiest La Vie En Rose intimates keep you fapping until dawn but, seriously, stop it. It's creepy. Now here's a hairbrush for your palms, you pipsqueaky pantywaist. The handle doubles as a dildo, too.

Of note: that illustration you so generously provided in the post above perfectly encapsulates how I think Scouse views the world.

Joe’s right, butter cheeks, you are pretty god damned besotted with my Aryan ass. It’s ok though, I understand that over the years I’ve pushed your buttons and caused several mini and major melties which have left some deep psychological scars.

I just hope for your sake you don’t take all this too seriously and lay awake at night trembling in a cold sweat desperately trying to conjure up ways of getting revenge on your Aryan nemesis.

I even disposed of that infamous footage of you losing your mind after being called ‘Sir’ in a GameStop, so it’s not as though I’m always mean to you is it?

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 04, 2020, 08:58:37 PM
Nah, I am a paragon of civility, bruvva. I'd never raise my voice to anyone, no matter what they called me.

When are we getting together for that pint, Scouse? I mean, now that you're out of jail again.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #9 on: January 04, 2020, 09:07:39 PM
The collective IQ of this place might even rise above the normal range if we also got rid of Spamalot and Plaid Boy.

^^^ said the toilet bowl water lapping, crayon eating, middle of the road old yoga goat...

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 05, 2020, 02:45:33 PM
Nah, I am a paragon of civility, bruvva. I'd never raise my voice to anyone, no matter what they called me.

When are we getting together for that pint, Scouse? I mean, now that you're out of jail again.

Are you planning on gracing England with your presence?

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 05, 2020, 09:49:48 PM
Maybe some day.

Last time I went, about 6 or 7 years ago, I pretty much stayed in London. A week in Paris, a week in London. We had a fine time. The trip was a birthday gift from my ex. She was a damned shopaholic so the gift may have just been an excuse for her to run wild in the shops.

You ever been to North America, Scouse?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #12 on: January 05, 2020, 09:59:01 PM

I try Blurt.  Really hard, but there are some rude ass motherfuckers out there.

I just came back from Target, these two women were in my way.  I politely said "Excuse me" to get by.  They looked at me, looked away and returned to their conversation.

My kiddo is much like I was 30 years or so ago.  She raises her voice and repeats my request, but with an edge.

They look at her in with an "Oh shit, this Latina's going to fuck me up" look and moved quickly.

Why was that exchange necessary?   

Offline Blurt

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 05, 2020, 10:09:32 PM
Yes, there are some rude rubes out there, there's no denying that.

It's just that I understood long ago that such people have a bone to pick with the whole world, or with their own lives, and not with me specifically. Thus, I don't take their shenanigans personally, even though I may be the person who happens to be standing next to them when they go full feeb.

Also, twenty years worth of peaceful conflict resolution and de-escalation training kicks in almost automatically now.

But, yeah, there are individuals out there who are walking arguments for non-elective euthanasia.

The Queen Bee

Reply #14 on: January 05, 2020, 10:11:14 PM
I try Blurt.  Really hard, but there are some rude ass motherfuckers out there.

I just came back from Target, these two women were in my way.  I politely said "Excuse me" to get by.  They looked at me, looked away and returned to their conversation.

My kiddo is much like I was 30 years or so ago.  She raises her voice and repeats my request, but with an edge.

They look at her in with an "Oh shit, this Latina's going to fuck me up" look and moved quickly.

Why was that exchange necessary?

My oldest daughter is feisty too. She’s calmed down a lot but still won’t tolerate mess

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #15 on: January 05, 2020, 10:16:06 PM

My oldest daughter is feisty too. She’s calmed down a lot but still won’t tolerate mess

Mine is always polite, as she was raised, until a mofo treats that as a weakness.  Then she goes from 0 to open a can of whoop ass in 2 seconds flat.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6