Author Topic: Surviving R Kelly 2  (Read 157 times)

The Queen Bee

Surviving R Kelly 2
« on: January 04, 2020, 09:47:18 PM »
These bitches were NOT underaged nor were they being held against their will. They let this nigga pee and shit on them and and accepted money/ signed an NDA. When the money ran out...here comes the victims.

They did what they did with him because he is R. Kelly. No one put a gun to their head. I hate that their ruining this mans life cuz the money well ran dry.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
Re: Surviving R Kelly 2
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 10:42:18 PM »
These bitches were NOT underaged nor were they being held against their will. They let this nigga pee and shit on them and and accepted money/ signed an NDA. When the money ran out...here comes the victims.

They did what they did with him because he is R. Kelly. No one put a gun to their head. I hate that their ruining this mans life cuz the money well ran dry.

To badly paraphrase Dave Chapelle If I can't pee on people I don't want to be famous.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6