Freud

Guest · 1011

The Queen Bee

on: January 09, 2020, 11:22:45 AM
Can you please drop it over there at BC ? I haven’t logged in there and I don’t plan to unless something about kids gets posted. Surely you see that I am ignoring that person in hopes it goes away  ? I’ve deleted all social media and post where I know he doesn’t. Please let the subject die
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 12:19:07 PM
Can you please drop it over there at BC ? I haven’t logged in there and I don’t plan to unless something about kids gets posted. Surely you see that I am ignoring that person in hopes it goes away  ? I’ve deleted all social media and post where I know he doesn’t. Please let the subject die

Yet you're posting there and saying I shouldn't? How does that work?

Are you saying that you class me as part of your harem?  :popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 12:20:40 PM
Yet you're posting there and saying I shouldn't? How does that work?

Are you saying that you class me as part of your harem?  :popcorn:

I’m not posting there. Last post I made was about EB. You can ask Fash cuz I know she sees IP’s

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 12:27:32 PM

I’m not posting there. Last post I made was about EB. You can ask Fash cuz I know she sees IP’s

Even if that's true and we agree on it....does it mean that I have to abide by your decree like I was your little bitch sock-puppet?

I'm no Bonesaw...  :popcorn:

The Queen Bee

Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 12:29:32 PM
Even if that's true and we agree on it....does it mean that I have to abide by your decree like I was your little bitch sock-puppet?

I'm no Bonesaw...  :popcorn:

No, it doesn’t. I don’t want to feel scared anymore. Does that make sense ?

The person cloning sum cunt over there is Murdock. That’s very obvious

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 12:40:57 PM

No, it doesn’t. I don’t want to feel scared anymore. Does that make sense ?

The person cloning sum cunt over there is Murdock. That’s very obvious

So, lay off scT and attack Murdock... bring the battle to your nemesis instead of bad mouthing who you think is an easy punching bag.... the dude doesn't want this, but he will bury you if you persist...

Just as I would bury you should you do the same to me...

The Queen Bee

Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 12:48:09 PM
So, lay off scT and attack Murdock... bring the battle to your nemesis instead of bad mouthing who you think is an easy punching bag.... the dude doesn't want this, but he will bury you if you persist...

Just as I would bury you should you do the same to me...

I have no proof, it’s obvious tho. I don’t play this game with people who threaten to contact my family. That’s why she’s not allowed here.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 12:55:12 PM
 Freud that's not Flea, you can tell it isnt her.

Flea obviously hasnt even been going over there, shes put off but she gets everyones points so shes letting it be even though she disagrees.

Sorry if its coming off like I'm trying to speak for her, I'm really not.  I just see her making an effort to not be bias so I'm defending her.

Dont fight, guys.

There are a lot of posts about Poofer that I'm not behind at all, and he is firing back like it's me doing it  :biglaugha:  I just dont fucking care, though. Its amusing to see. 

Flea is not comfortable at all with enaging Cunt, that's very obvious. I'm sure if it were her, it would be a lot more hostile and less silly.

The Queen Bee

Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 12:57:34 PM
Freud that's not Flea, you can tell it isnt her.

Flea obviously hasnt even been going over there, shes put off but she gets everyones points so shes letting it be even though she disagrees.

Sorry if its coming off like I'm trying to speak for her, I'm really not.  I just see her making an effort to not be bias so I'm defending her.

Dont fight, guys.

There are a lot of posts about Poofer that I'm not behind at all, and he is firing back like it's me doing it  :biglaugha:  I just dont fucking care, though. Its amusing to see. 

Flea is not comfortable at all with enaging Cunt, that's very obvious.

Thank you. He knows I’m not trying to goad this guy.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 12:58:07 PM
 I'm legit proud of her with how shes managing this.  Shes dropping those lady balls, biting her tongue, acknowledging her personal feelings without being run by them.

I think shes being a bad ass about this.  :thumbup2:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 09, 2020, 12:59:31 PM

Thank you. He knows I’m not trying to goad this guy.

You are doing good, for sure.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 09, 2020, 01:20:15 PM
I don't mean to break up the lady-ball fondling here, but you two bitches have made excuses for treating my mate like total shit even when he didn't deserve it...

Did you girls think I would put up with it because you have cunts and tits?

IDGAF...

...and you're both nearly 40 something...

Knock it off... the way you behave disgusts me.

You've portrayed scT as a total scumbag, and he's not...

I'm done if you persist with this crap. Build a bridge and get over it. He is a textual arsehole but he's not a real life arsehole.

The Queen Bee

Reply #12 on: January 09, 2020, 01:28:15 PM
I don't mean to break up the lady-ball fondling here, but you two bitches have made excuses for treating my mate like total shit even when he didn't deserve it...

Did you girls think I would put up with it because you have cunts and tits?

IDGAF...

...and you're both nearly 40 something...

Knock it off... the way you behave disgusts me.

You've portrayed scT as a total scumbag, and he's not...

I'm done if you persist with this crap. Build a bridge and get over it. He is a textual arsehole but he's not a real life arsehole.

I’m not gonna argue because I want the situation to die. I just wanted you to know that I’m not over there clowning him as a guest.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 09, 2020, 01:31:03 PM
 I havent insulted this guy any worse or harder than he has insulted me.

I'm just pointing out that Flea isnt over there poking at him and shes been attempting to be fair and leave it alone.  :dontknow:

You wanted her to stop and chill out about it, and she has. My tits and vagina have nothing to do with it.  :thumbup2:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 09, 2020, 01:32:16 PM

I’m not gonna argue because I want the situation to die. I just wanted you to know that I’m not over there clowning him as a guest.

so pm him wherever and move on in agreement...

It's not rocket science..

Hash your shit out and bury it... do as Feral and I did...

The Queen Bee

Reply #15 on: January 09, 2020, 01:32:33 PM

I'm just pointing out that Flea isnt over there poking at him and shes been attempting to be fair and leave it alone.  :dontknow:

You wanted her to stop and chill out about it, and she has. My tits and vagina have nothing to do with it.  :thumbup2:

There were more nose posts than cunt posts

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 09, 2020, 01:33:23 PM

Girl vision ^^^

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #17 on: January 09, 2020, 01:34:42 PM
What is with all these nose jokes?  You would think the poor little CON cucks who can't help themselves making them were in 4th grade, for the third year in a row.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 09, 2020, 01:38:27 PM
What is with all these nose jokes?  You would think the poor little CON cucks who can't help themselves making them were in 4th grade, for the third year in a row.

Flea thinks that by including a nose post while she's eating humble pie, it will lesson the severity of her getting bitchslapped...

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: January 09, 2020, 01:38:47 PM
Girl vision ^^^

Of what?

I recall Flea thinking a poster was Cunt and attacking him for it even though it wasnt him, and people were telling her it wasnt.

Is this gonna be the reversed version?  Where Flea is blamed for poking him so he retaliates on her? 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6