Author Topic: The Worst Forum Award Goes To MMP  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Shen Li
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
The Worst Forum Award Goes To MMP
« on: January 10, 2020, 03:10:07 PM »
Murdock tells Fash to invite me to MMP.  I post here and at BC exclusively. However, I figured why not take a look.

What do I see? Less than 30 posts a day, a couple of old elitist white libtards who fancy the sound of their own narcissism and Sea Dunce is the most prolific poster for fuck sakes. My membership at that funeral home lasted less than five fucking minutes.

Worst one of these fucking forums by a country mile. Don't waste five mins of ur time like I did. Stay the fuck away.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

The Queen Bee

Re: The Worst Forum Award Goes To MMP
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 03:14:56 PM »
Did you know she created that forum with the intent on making this forum go 404 ?

She actually pm’d all the members here, spamming her forum link. She said she’d “take all SG’s members and kill it “

:crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Seamajor

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 03:19:31 PM »
Murdock tells Fash to invite me to MMP.  I post here and at BC exclusively. However, I figured why not take a look.

What do I see? Less than 30 posts a day, a couple of old elitist white libtards who fancy the sound of their own narcissism and Sea Dunce is the most prolific poster for fuck sakes. My membership at that funeral home lasted less than five fucking minutes.

Worst one of these fucking forums by a country mile. Don't waste five mins of ur time like I did. Stay the fuck away.

I know. The state of the Blue Eggroll looks like a free for all.  Enjoy 

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 03:22:28 PM »
Did you know she created that forum with the intent on making this forum go 404 ?

She actually pm’d all the members here, spamming her forum link. She said she’d “take all SG’s members and kill it “

:crampe:
I doubt you'll ever have to worry about that flea. Murdock had been pestering Fash to invite me to her forum. I figured why not, and why not take a look.

I can see why that place is a mortuary. Murdock is begging Fash to merge with her. I told Fash if she decides not to renew in October, send all us gooks here. Nobody will go to MMP including Fash herself.

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 03:39:59 PM »
I thought that site was deleted a few months ago

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 03:44:19 PM »
I thought that site was deleted a few months ago
Nope. It's on life support, but they haven't pulled the plug yet.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2020, 03:51:25 PM »
I doubt you'll ever have to worry about that flea. Murdock had been pestering Fash to invite me to her forum. I figured why not, and why not take a look.

I can see why that place is a mortuary. Murdock is begging Fash to merge with her. I told Fash if she decides not to renew in October, send all us gooks here. Nobody will go to MMP including Fash herself.

She wants to join here real bad. Her last stay here, she threatened to contact my husband and make him divorce me. She has a history of contacting members real life spouses so she never joining here again.

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2020, 03:58:26 PM »

She wants to join here real bad. Her last stay here, she threatened to contact my husband and make him divorce me. She has a history of contacting members real life spouses so she never joining here again.
She's a fucking wingnut too is she?

She got pissed off at me once when she was still here, but it's like whatever. I was playing up the angry Asian girl troll and she doesn't know me. I see now it's because she's unstable.

I don't care about her mental health, that's none of my business. However, I can't bear to even look at her shit forum let alone post there.

Seamajor

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2020, 03:59:04 PM »

In reality,  Fash requested to merge the two forums, just like here.  Pops saw right thru it. Not to mention the PI issues.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2020, 04:09:55 PM »
She's a fucking wingnut too is she?

She got pissed off at me once when she was still here, but it's like whatever. I was playing up the angry Asian girl troll and she doesn't know me. I see now it's because she's unstable.

I don't care about her mental health, that's none of my business. However, I can't bear to even look at her shit forum let alone post there.

She hates anyone that ThugLife is friends with.

She actually tried to lame me by saying I must be fucked up cuz I’m the only female on here he HASNT slept with. She’s a mess

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2020, 04:17:33 PM »

She actually tried to lame me by saying I must be fucked up cuz I’m the only female on here he HASNT slept with. She’s a mess
Hey, he hasn't tapped my shapely yellow ASS yet. :bounce2:

Just kidding. Murdock sounds pretty fukt up.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2020, 08:32:26 PM »
 It's just new  :dontknow:

I was thinking of it like it would be the CO to TV. If that makes sense.

I dont understand why BCers are so antiSeamsmajor  :dontknow:

I feel like Vitty posts more than anyone RN.

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +80 / -67
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2020, 08:36:21 PM »

Eeewwwwww.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2020, 08:49:02 PM »

It’s not new. She just doesn’t have the charisma or popularity it takes to pull it off. The members basically make a forum. She makes it about her.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2020, 09:11:11 PM »

It’s not new. She just doesn’t have the charisma or popularity it takes to pull it off. The members basically make a forum. She makes it about her.

I'm sure shes open to learning. 

I love that the next round of forums are gonna be female owned. I'd like to see a few do well, yanno? 

Not a competition, or a "let's 404 Fleas board" or absorb BC. 

Just a few different flavors available.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2020, 09:16:04 PM »

I love that the next round of forums are gonna be female owned. I'd like to see a few do well, yanno? 

Her intentions going in were to ruin another forum. That’s why hers sucks.

That and she doesn’t know when to stfu. Look at her behavior at BC. Instead of trying to relieve you of  the drama, she was sitting there goading it. Everyone’s looking at that and thinking fuck that shit. Who wants to join a forum run by someone who acts that way ?

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2020, 10:13:45 PM »

Sea Twit is a spamming forum cancer. He's completely incapable of a cogent post. On top of that he's exceptionally thin-skinned and as soon as he has a grudge he follows posters around posting the same pathetic meme, usually of a fat person, with me it's an ugly Tibetan, over and over again. It's the poorest quality trolling I've ever seen.

His idiocy would've been fine in the old days when forums were busy, but in today's day and age it becomes a fast spreading cancer. Good posters will eventually tire of stepping over his posting diarrhea to read and respond to decent posts.

He should be background noise at best. If the likes of Sea Dunce is a forum's most prolific poster, that forum has got problems. Admins recognize this and that's why he's been banned or reprimanded from every forum he's on(he's on every forum), including MMP.

On top of that he sent me the same disgusting pm about twelve times in one day at BC and once at VF. He was banned immediately and permanently at BC for that and lost his pm privileges at VF.

In my opinion, BC's competitive advantage is that it's a Sea Twit free zone. Sure they lose a dozen posts of sheer stupidity each day, but in the long run spam of any kind kills a forum.

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2020, 10:17:48 PM »

Sea Dummy aside, there is just nothing about that forum that makes people want to participate. Herman really likes Murdock, but he said too there's nothing there to make a person want to come back everyday or even once a week.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2020, 10:23:11 PM »

Her intentions going in were to ruin another forum. That’s why hers sucks.

That and she doesn’t know when to stfu. Look at her behavior at BC. Instead of trying to relieve you of  the drama, she was sitting there goading it. Everyone’s looking at that and thinking fuck that shit. Who wants to join a forum run by someone who acts that way ?

Honestly I dont really consider that particular fellow to be a real person worthy of any sort of respect.

But I see your point. To be fair, I've encouraged it and I was in there too. I'm not gonna lie and pretend I wasnt giggling like a fucking maniac over it.

I think that drama will be dead in time and hopefully incidents like that whole mess wont be an issue going forward.....like down the road.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2020, 10:26:17 PM »
Sea Dummy aside, there is just nothing about that forum that makes people want to participate. Herman really likes Murdock, but he said too there's nothing there to make a person want to come back everyday or even once a week.

What you guys like to see going on?  I notice people really like the political discussions but pretty much everyone there mostly agrees on stuff, so it almost becomes echoe chamberish.

I started inviting people I know from socail media boards to these boards. A few said they dont wanna join unless they can view it.

I'd just like to see forums come back some.

I know I need a more fast paced place with a lot of topics going to stay interested.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6