Dovey

Aryan · 2691

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
on: January 12, 2020, 09:44:50 PM
This question deserves its own thread because you’ve ignored it twice already...

Is Zionism ‘extremism’ in your opinion?

If not, why not, when you claim that White Nationalism is?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 10:02:11 PM
This question deserves its own thread because you’ve ignored it twice already...

Is Zionism ‘extremism’ in your opinion?

If not, why not, when you claim that White Nationalism is?

You are asking me if oranges are extreme, why arent apples.

Let's make sure we have the definitions of what these things are first.

You go ahead and explain to me what you think Zionism is. 

Also, I'm an American. America was never a "white country", it was never going to be a solely white country. We are a country built on immigration.

Nationalism and White Nationalism are not the same thing.  American nationalist just oppose globalism and prioritize our own citizens first.  Our own citizens include black, brown, asain peoples as well as white people.  If you are an American nationalist, that has literally zero do to with race and everything to do with citizenship.  To be a "white nationalist" in America would be extremely convoluted and far more in line to historic democrats who wanted slavery and to "keep darky" out of "white" establishments and neighborhoods. The right wing parties formed in opposition to that ideology and pioneered Civil Rights.

Why would you think supporting Israel having it's own country is comparable to White nationalism and where do you get this idea that white nationalism is a right wing view?

You understand there a whole area between being racist against white people and racist against nonwhite people and these are not the identities of the left and right?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 10:14:35 PM
My point being, you think White Nationalism is “extremism” but Zionism, ie Jewish Nationalism, apparently isn’t...

Putting the tired old left and right argument aside, how is one form of nationalism acceptable, while the other is not?

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #3 on: January 12, 2020, 10:23:03 PM
My point being, you think White Nationalism is “extremism” but Zionism, ie Jewish Nationalism, apparently isn’t...

Putting the tired old left and right argument aside, how is one form of nationalism acceptable, while the other is not?

Did you read what I said? Because this response looks like you didnt read what I said.

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 10:38:21 PM
White people founded America, however you seem to want to ignore this inconvenient fact?

What I am asking is, why do you regard White Nationalism as extremism, but Jewish Nationalism as not? 

Offline Herman

• View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
Reply #5 on: January 12, 2020, 10:40:57 PM
Almost all the anti-EU nationalist parties in Europe lean left. The exception is Geert Wilders party which is libertarian. His big thing is that Islam is incompatible with Dutch values.

Scouse talks about white nationalism, My old man was a die hard left wing Ukrainian nationalist, He would be horrified at the thought of opening Ukraine's borders and sharing a mega nation with West Europeans. What Scouse wants is a new EU.

Prairie Redneck

Offline Aryan

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 12, 2020, 10:43:24 PM
No, I want my country to remain white. I don’t particularly care what happens in the Ukraine...

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 11:00:58 PM
White people founded America, however you seem to want to ignore this inconvenient fact?

What I am asking is, why do you regard White Nationalism as extremism, but Jewish Nationalism as not?

White people invaded America, committed genocide against Native Americans and then founded the United States, by hook or by crook.

Offline Herman

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 12, 2020, 11:24:00 PM
No, I want my country to remain white. I don’t particularly care what happens in the Ukraine...
So, you are a British nationalist like Nigel Farage. I like that guy. A real thorn in the side prog globalists.

Prairie Redneck

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #9 on: January 12, 2020, 11:29:58 PM
White people invaded America, committed genocide against Native Americans and then founded the United States, by hook or by crook.

Don't forgot your beloved hispanic invaders even before, or the fact that native american tribes weren't all peaceful with each other....

So, you are a British nationalist like Nigel Farage. I like that guy. A real thorn in the side prog globalists.

Farage isn't racist though...

Offline Herman

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 12, 2020, 11:34:52 PM
Don't forgot your beloved hispanic invaders even before, or the fact that native american tribes weren't all peaceful with each other....

If I had the misfortune of being born British instead a studly Slav, Farage would be the guy I voted for.

Prairie Redneck

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 12, 2020, 11:39:27 PM

Spaniards are white, fucktard.  So no, I haven't forgotten...my ancestors are included in that statement.

And it doesn't matter that Native Americans were battling one another.  Freaking Europeans are doing it still...e.g.,  Russia taking Crimea from the Ukranians.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 12, 2020, 11:42:21 PM

I have a problem with this "globalist" shit.

It's as if people in modern times don't know the history of the world.  It's been "global" for a very long time, i.e., the Silk RoadS.

The diffusion of innovations East to West and West to East is what made this world possible.  You have to think bigger. 

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 12, 2020, 11:47:02 PM
Spaniards are white, fucktard.  So no, I haven't forgotten...my ancestors are included in that statement.

And it doesn't matter that Native Americans were battling one another.  Freaking Europeans are doing it still...e.g.,  Russia taking Crimea from the Ukranians.

Spaniards are all kinds of genetic make up and it did matter that native American tribes were committing genocide around the same time Europeans were... not excusing any of it... you shouldn't either... makes you look like a thick hypocrite...

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Herr Doktor
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
Reply #14 on: January 12, 2020, 11:59:31 PM
White people, in their infinite kindness, brought civilization to a savage land even though the sub human ape like inhabitants were neither deserving of it, nor able to truly comprehend or appreciate it. 

Fixed.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: January 13, 2020, 12:00:15 AM
Fixed.

I see you're a revisionist "historian".

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 13, 2020, 12:01:20 AM
I see you're a revisionist historian.

I'm still laughing about your ignorance of Crimean history, incidentally...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: January 13, 2020, 12:02:04 AM
Spaniards are all kinds of genetic make up and it did matter that native American tribes were committing genocide around the same time Europeans were... not excusing any of it... you shouldn't either... makes you look like a thick hypocrite...

No, it does matter.  You're trying to equate warring against one another and invading and taking land across oceans.

Apples are round and oranges are round...they must be the same.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 13, 2020, 12:03:00 AM
I'm still laughing about your ignorance of Crimean history, incidentally...

I'm not ignorant to the fact that the Russians have wanted to claim it for a very long time. 

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: January 13, 2020, 12:11:53 AM
No, it does matter.  You're trying to equate warring against one another and invading and taking land across oceans.

Apples are round and oranges are round...they must be the same.

So a tribe can cross a lake, river, stream, or traverse a coastline to fight another tribe but if it's across an ocean it's even worse? For who?

If Europeans got slaughtered in battle, it took longer to get reinforcements...

I will tell you your real problem. You're a racist cunt against Caucasians even though you're mixed blood yourself...

A big fat racist cunt...

It's kind of sad to watch... moaning like a trapped cow in a barn fire...

I'm not ignorant to the fact that the Russians have wanted to claim it for a very long time. 

It was part of the Soviet Union, fucktard.... and majority Russian speaking even now... they wanted to escape the Ukraine...best thing to ever happen to Crimea!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6