More lies and cover ups

Guest · 920

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
Reply #20 on: January 16, 2020, 01:29:42 PM
https://odaction.com/gop-state-sen-reporter-boys-could-have-a-lot-of-fun-with-her/

This isn’t good for the already impeached buffoon. The big brown shit stain in his panties reached his corset. What a bitch, eh Pheaster

I didn't know that young man, Maddow, was considered "national tv."
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Phester0boyle

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +559 / -36
Reply #21 on: January 16, 2020, 01:30:47 PM
https://odaction.com/gop-state-sen-reporter-boys-could-have-a-lot-of-fun-with-her/

This isn’t good for the already impeached buffoon. The big brown shit stain in his panties reached his corset. What a bitch, eh Pheaster

I bet you think that the rain in Australia isn't good for Trump. TDS is a bitch eh junior?
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Chuck you...….Shummer

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Reply #22 on: January 16, 2020, 02:10:31 PM
I bet you think that the rain in Australia isn't good for Trump. TDS is a bitch eh junior?

I guess you hadn't noticed that Trump misses scheduled events when it rains, so clearly, either he melts in it, or he has an issue with that crazy fuckin hair.  Either way, how presidential!!!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Seamajor

Reply #23 on: January 16, 2020, 07:02:23 PM

Well it good for that famous Australian Switch hitter Dinky Dianna.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Phester0boyle

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +559 / -36
Reply #24 on: January 16, 2020, 07:47:45 PM
I guess you hadn't noticed that Trump misses scheduled events when it rains, so clearly, either he melts in it, or he has an issue with that crazy fuckin hair.  Either way, how presidential!!!

What I have noticed is the way yuo hijack every thread into orange mahn baaaad.
Give it a rest jayzuz.  :coffee_beans:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Chuck you...….Shummer

Seamajor

Reply #25 on: January 16, 2020, 07:57:30 PM
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/parnas-accuses-devin-nunes-being-involved-anti-biden-effort

Dear dear. Of course the crook/kiss ass Devin Nunes is connected to the latest shit show.

Seamajor

Reply #26 on: January 16, 2020, 08:03:18 PM
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/fbi-visits-robert-hyde-s-home-office-after-he-s-n1117181

Here’s another crook tangled in this scam.
Robert Hyde. No doubt, Trump likes to surround himself with the best people. This is the beginning.

Seamajor

Reply #27 on: January 16, 2020, 08:07:33 PM

Why? It’s in a thread I started, in the correct sub. Do my Posts with back up bother you. My point of view represents at least half of the citizens of the US. Enlighten yourself Phester

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
Reply #28 on: January 16, 2020, 09:49:26 PM
I'm wondering why Slopey doesn't post any links to how this Parnas guy is under indictment and is singing any tunes that might get him a lighter sentence?

Oh wait! 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: January 16, 2020, 09:58:26 PM

You're the one who pointed out that Trump melts in the rain, not me.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Reply #30 on: January 16, 2020, 10:00:22 PM
Did  I just hear some faggit lib say "WE GOT HIM NOW?"  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Seamajor

Reply #31 on: January 16, 2020, 10:09:36 PM
I'm wondering why Slopey doesn't post any links to how this Parnas guy is under indictment and is singing any tunes that might get him a lighter sentence?

Oh wait!

He is, but he’d make a great witness. When will it become clear that your boy is a crook?

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: January 16, 2020, 10:11:25 PM
He is, but he’d make a great witness. When will it become clear that your boy is a crook?

Ask me when he leaves office in 5 years.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: January 16, 2020, 10:26:05 PM
Ask me when he leaves office in 5 years.

The Democrats might even lose Illinois if they keep this up.

That would be Sweet!

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: January 16, 2020, 10:29:43 PM
The Democrats might even lose Illinois if they keep this up.

That would be Sweet!

WOW! THAT'd a a kick to the pussy! I got gas in ST Louis today for $2.05. Its $2.55 in Springfield. How much is it in the chicongo?

THATS Illinois taxes for ya!

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: January 17, 2020, 05:47:42 AM
WOW! THAT'd a a kick to the pussy! I got gas in ST Louis today for $2.05. Its $2.55 in Springfield. How much is it in the chicongo?

You know how much I pay for gas?  ZERO!  Get out of your car, tool!

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Seamajor

Reply #36 on: January 17, 2020, 09:01:21 AM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/01/16/impeachment-donald-trump-says-he-doesnt-know-lev-parnas/4487325002/

The Buffoon doesn’t know Lev Parnas? Seems Rudy, Mike, Devin, know him quite well. Can’t wait to see Mr. Parnas testify.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Seamajor

Reply #37 on: January 17, 2020, 09:05:27 AM
Looks like Lev knows a lot about the Buffoon and his corrupt ways. Pretty sure that shit stain in Trumps panties will only get bigger.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/16/lev-parnas-revelations-trump-100216

Seamajor

Reply #38 on: January 17, 2020, 06:06:12 PM
Looks like the Buffoon should have listened to Bill Barr. What a fucking shit show

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/08/politics/giuliani-trump-administration-foreign-clients/index.html

Seamajor

Reply #39 on: January 17, 2020, 06:08:29 PM

Is this what you dream about. Cheap gas?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6