Author Topic: Old Herman is Celebrating Thirty Five Years of Alcohol and Drug Abuse  (Read 246 times)

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Herman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3569 / -1025
Actually, it is longer than that. I just turned fifty two. I was stealing the old man's barrel wash when I was nine, smoking weed like a chimney when I was ten, popping purple mike's at twelve, driving to school shitfaced on my dirt bike when I was fifteen. I bought my first gram of coke when I was nineteen, and then it was love.

It is 10 am and I have already drank a litre of swish. I will make it three by noon. That is my goal today.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Prairie Redneck

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Old Herman is Celebrating Thirty Five Years of Alcohol and Drug Abuse
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 12:02:51 PM »
Actually, it is longer than that. I just turned fifty two. I was stealing the old man's barrel wash when I was nine, smoking weed like a chimney when I was ten, popping purple mike's at twelve, driving to school shitfaced on my dirt bike when I was fifteen. I bought my first gram of coke when I was nineteen, and then it was love.

It is 10 am and I have already drank a litre of swish. I will make it three by noon. That is my goal today.

And look how great you turned out?!

:biglaugha:  :thumbup2:

:drunk2:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 12:06:43 PM »
And look how great you turned out?!

:biglaugha:  :thumbup2:

:drunk2:
Ecks ackly.
Prairie Redneck

The Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 12:09:09 PM »
Congrats ! Big milestone there

Seamajor

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 12:22:02 PM »

:thumbup2: :thumbup2: :thumbup2: Right on Herman. Commendable  :happy117:

Offline Herman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 12:22:12 PM »
Congrats ! Big milestone there
Thanks Bee, but I could not have done this on my own. I have to thank my lush Ukrainian old man, a lifetime working in the oilpatch, Canadian Correctional Services and my association with one per center bike gangs for making this all possible,
Prairie Redneck

Offline Fashionista

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Fashionista
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1623 / -151
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2020, 03:22:07 PM »

You're going to be a grandfather this year..

Don't you want be around to see your grandchild grow up?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6