Where Were You Born?

Shen Li · 4805

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2867 / -1236
on: January 21, 2020, 02:20:47 AM
I'll get the ball rolling. I was born September 23, 1984 in Jian Li Township, Hubei province, People's Republic of China.  And yes, I was a Deng baby.  I have no siblings.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 02:24:05 AM
 I was born August 20th, 1980 in Mt.Clemens Michigan. Only child.  :borat:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 02:27:09 AM
I was born in February of 1967.  The city I was born in is on the Bay Area peninsula, California, in these United States of America.

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 02:28:00 AM
I was born August 20th, 1980 in Mt.Clemens Michigan. Only child.  :borat:
Woo hoo, another only child.  However, I doubt you were a product of Deng Xiaoping's one child policy like I was.

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 02:29:18 AM
I was born in February of 1967.  The city I was born in is on the Bay Area peninsula, California, in these United States of America.
Any brothers or sisters?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 21, 2020, 02:30:07 AM
Any brothers or sisters?

Yes, three.  I'm the eldest child.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 21, 2020, 02:30:22 AM
Woo hoo, However, I doubt you were a product of Deng Xiaoping's one child policy like I was.

No....no I wasnt.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 21, 2020, 02:31:16 AM
Woo hoo, another only child.  However, I doubt you were a product of Deng Xiaoping's one child policy like I was.

Hell no we weren't.  Is it true that lots of babies were murdered if they were girls? Or is that exaggeration?

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 21, 2020, 02:31:39 AM
Yes, three.  I'm the eldest child.
Three!! You're lucky.I would have been happy with just one sibling.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 21, 2020, 02:34:00 AM

I wanted my kids to have siblings because it was kinda shitty being an only child(for me). My mother was incredibly unfit, I was raised by my grandma.

I come from a small family, so I wanted to make a bigger one ♡

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 21, 2020, 02:34:58 AM
Hell no we weren't.  Is it true that lots of babies were murdered if they were girls? Or is that exaggeration?
I've heard in rural areas in some provinces it happened a lot. However, towards the end of the one child policy when it was obvious there was shortage of  girls, the central government implemented harsh penalties if doctors performed sex selection abortions.

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
  • Rated: +2935 / -1181
Reply #11 on: January 21, 2020, 02:36:46 AM
I was born on a beach somewhere in fucking Scotland in the year 2002 I remember it like it was yesterday, my mother refused me her teet and I refused my grandmothers advances to feed me... Life was tough, we relied on catching crabs or seaside nippers if you like... I became a master at stealing bread from seagulls and throat punching seals for fish... I spent my teens picking barnacles off my uncle bobby and singing lullabies to the other dirty bastards on the beach and in the shit cave... So here I am telling my life story to you, and then suddenly fish

Offline Shen Li

• BG Reg
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 21, 2020, 02:39:04 AM
I was born on a beach somewhere in fucking Scotland in the year 2002 I remember it like it was yesterday, my mother refused me her teet and I refused my grandmothers advances to feed me... Life was tough, we relied on catching crabs or seaside nippers if you like... I became a master at stealing bread from seagulls and throat punching seals for fish... I spent my teens picking barnacles off my uncle bobby and singing lullabies to the other dirty bastards on the beach and in the shit cave... So here I am telling my life story to you, and then suddenly fish
Is that a racial slur for Chinese fishermen?

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 21, 2020, 02:43:53 AM
Is that a racial slur for Chinese fishermen?
No, I’d say “Go fish in your own waters ching Chong China man” if I were of that persuasion

Offline uncleDiLF

• View Profile
  • Rated: +42 / -241
Reply #14 on: January 21, 2020, 02:46:04 AM

So you really 18? I nearly cried. Kinda sad story Shamp.

Stealing bread from Seagulls? Where were your parents???

Uncle Bobby??

So you too had an uncle?

Offline SHAMPAIN

• View Profile
Reply #15 on: January 21, 2020, 02:53:14 AM
So you really 18? I nearly cried. Kinda sad story Shamp.

Stealing bread from Seagulls? Where were your parents???

Uncle Bobby??

So you too had an uncle?
Yes, he’s a sex offender! He watches guys pissing in public places or some shit

Offline uncleDiLF

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 21, 2020, 02:57:29 AM
I was born in 12. December of 1964. I was a child only, too. My best friend was Bryan McAllister. We used to hang around.

I was raised by my uncle mostly. Uncle Pete. When I was bad in school or didn't ATe everything I was punished. Not in a good way.

When I was good in school I needed to be nice with Uncle Pete. Coming to his bed.

Can't state in what way, since the horror story would come up.

One day I brought Bryan over to my place. We played with GI Joe and some war action figures.

That's when Uncle Pete came in. And did miserable things to me and Bryan.

He said it is time to play with his trouser snake "Pontus". A nice snake. It can grow fastly when we take it in the mouth.

But me and Bryan were afraid of snakes. Uncle Pete took down his pants and he wanted us to touch his snake.

He forced Bryan doing it. Hew took his boi head and rammed it against the snake. I ran away.

The next day I arrived at my house. I was just 14.

Uncle was not there anymore. I was alone at home. Upstairs my room wasn't the same anymore. Like it was a room for Hobby. My bed? Gone? My action toys? Gone. Only a yellow rabbit toy with red lips was there.

2 days later our neighbour saw me. Friendly auntie Jamie. That is what I called her. Auntie.

A black nice lady. She took me under her wings. Knowing what Uncle Pete did to me.

That's my story.

Offline uncleDiLF

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: January 21, 2020, 03:03:09 AM
Yes, he’s a sex offender! He watches guys pissing in public places or some shit

I feel sorry for you. Raised and born in that way makes me sad. I have tears right now.

But also for the seagulls. And why did you punched the seahunds? For some bread? Really??

Seahunds are nice animals.

I imagine you without food. Instead of stealing in a super market you stole from animals. Sad story

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 21, 2020, 03:09:30 AM

It is both good and bad.  I'm close to my youngest brother now.  He turned 40 this year and it was weird.   I still think of him as my baby brother only he's far from being a baby.

The youngest and eldest get along and the middle siblings get along.  We don't mix that well with the other group and vice-versa. 

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Personal Text goes here
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Reply #19 on: January 21, 2020, 03:31:53 AM
Born in the 70's in an East Coast US State, oldest of 5, and we lived in a lot of places, as my father sold missiles, garbage systems, desal plants, and oil drilling paraphernalia to developing nations... amongst other unmentionable items....

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6