Author Topic: Message from Cunty  (Read 695 times)

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
Message from Cunty
« on: January 21, 2020, 02:19:02 PM »

What would I do without the nonstop, bitching and moaning emanating from the vacuous splooge hole known as Stumpy Grounds. That some have decided to pilfer The Morons attempt at flaming by reading my words back to me while fiddling his miniature penis is typical of the low hanging fruit that gets served by swamp pig and her suckling little piglets. How did that go for him, his 4 hour masturbation session was removed from Youtube due to it being too lame to host. Considering Youtube will host just about anything that has a fucking cat in it, the moron nearly had another mental breakdown on par with his meltdown when his beloved Hillary lost to Donald Trump.

That jersey gurl had to belch into a hot mess of a mic for half an hour while he popped his left testicle back into place only further demonstrates his slipping grasp of reality. BAM! Pop goes a zit located on his inner thigh which leaves a hole in the fabric of reality that pulls Dovey into his circle jerk of mental tardism leading both of them to conjoin  into a mish mash of porridge little miss Muffet refused to eat. If that is too hard to comprehend let me qualify the above statement  from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint that you lower life forms may ingest like succor from a Matrix birthing tank as you blissfully spin a fidget and close your eyes tightly as more and more words appear in this post.

I currently lack sufficient knowledge to verify but am nearly 100% sure that McCabbage McFuck-muck aka Flea is pushing her shit in by way of a 24 karat dildo shaped like John F Kennedy's head while she balances a make america great hat on her left tit. This circus act  provides an easy escape from a life of frustration, desperation, and chronic constipation.

No matter how many Slurpping grounds acolytes  blame that scurrilous quote on me, I will refute it since it has no basis in reality much like Jursey Gurls claims to have signed an exclusive contract with Nike to produce a line of miniature sneakers for pigeons suffering from flat feet.  The whole thing is an asinine plan that only exists in a infinite temporal flux located inside his fucking toilet.

Well, It appears I need to dumb down my post even further as I notice Swammpy grounds has had a  group of Rhodes scholars of shit posting join their esteemed adult day care center. Might I suggest they all ejaculate into their cupped hands and then use said jizzzz as war paint to decorate their stupid faces with. A double dab of feces placed under the eyes will reduce any glare produced by Dove's humongous menstrual cup, when not sucking up her monthly vampire food, the cup is used as a giant reflector dish that sends secret messages to Area 51 and Mars.

I guess this is the time when the Nazi's go marching  two by two and enter all the bakeries making sure the jews are not making pastry from the blood of puppy dogs and altar boys. I am sure they will be incapable of comprehending "words" so I will not waste my time fashioning them any and instead just lift up my left arse cheek and let rip an exuberant display of air escaping my anus which they can breath in deeply and enjoy the fragrant bounty which it produces.

The rest of the useless rabble can  sycophantically prostrate themselves before the idiotic dribble that flows from the keyboards of the current Squishy grounds member base while raising their fists up and into their waiting mouths. Maybe Flynn will return when he recovers from the Stockholm Syndrome brought on by posting with a group of piss swilling, gif spamming mental patients at Bankrupt Factory. That Flynn left Stupid Grounds in the first place and cloistered himself in a virtual insane asylum says a lot about the "flaming" that is currently going on in here. Maybe Jursey Gurl can reach into his pants and fish out some lint, fashion said lint origami style into a swan, then present the lint swan to Flynn as a détente. I am sure that will work or maybe McCabbage can wear a fruit hat and sing like Carmen Miranda. . Make sure you don't let all the college graduates from Bastard Factory eat all the dead flies on the windowsills, I hear Caskur uses them in her cooking to make her dishes more palatable. My work here is done, I do wanna give a shout out to freud, his feet are getting more likes than Flea's selfies. Thanks to Regan McNeil for the theme song.

https://sndup.net/67mh/shine.mp3

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline uncleDiLF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by uncleDiLF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +42 / -241
Re: Message from Cunty
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 02:21:08 PM »
What would I do without the nonstop, bitching and moaning emanating from the vacuous splooge hole known as Stumpy Grounds. That some have decided to pilfer The Morons attempt at flaming by reading my words back to me while fiddling his miniature penis is typical of the low hanging fruit that gets served by swamp pig and her suckling little piglets. How did that go for him, his 4 hour masturbation session was removed from Youtube due to it being too lame to host. Considering Youtube will host just about anything that has a fucking cat in it, the moron nearly had another mental breakdown on par with his meltdown when his beloved Hillary lost to Donald Trump.

That jersey gurl had to belch into a hot mess of a mic for half an hour while he popped his left testicle back into place only further demonstrates his slipping grasp of reality. BAM! Pop goes a zit located on his inner thigh which leaves a hole in the fabric of reality that pulls Dovey into his circle jerk of mental tardism leading both of them to conjoin  into a mish mash of porridge little miss Muffet refused to eat. If that is too hard to comprehend let me qualify the above statement  from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint that you lower life forms may ingest like succor from a Matrix birthing tank as you blissfully spin a fidget and close your eyes tightly as more and more words appear in this post.

I currently lack sufficient knowledge to verify but am nearly 100% sure that McCabbage McFuck-muck aka Flea is pushing her shit in by way of a 24 karat dildo shaped like John F Kennedy's head while she balances a make america great hat on her left tit. This circus act  provides an easy escape from a life of frustration, desperation, and chronic constipation.

No matter how many Slurpping grounds acolytes  blame that scurrilous quote on me, I will refute it since it has no basis in reality much like Jursey Gurls claims to have signed an exclusive contract with Nike to produce a line of miniature sneakers for pigeons suffering from flat feet.  The whole thing is an asinine plan that only exists in a infinite temporal flux located inside his fucking toilet.

Well, It appears I need to dumb down my post even further as I notice Swammpy grounds has had a  group of Rhodes scholars of shit posting join their esteemed adult day care center. Might I suggest they all ejaculate into their cupped hands and then use said jizzzz as war paint to decorate their stupid faces with. A double dab of feces placed under the eyes will reduce any glare produced by Dove's humongous menstrual cup, when not sucking up her monthly vampire food, the cup is used as a giant reflector dish that sends secret messages to Area 51 and Mars.

I guess this is the time when the Nazi's go marching  two by two and enter all the bakeries making sure the jews are not making pastry from the blood of puppy dogs and altar boys. I am sure they will be incapable of comprehending "words" so I will not waste my time fashioning them any and instead just lift up my left arse cheek and let rip an exuberant display of air escaping my anus which they can breath in deeply and enjoy the fragrant bounty which it produces.

The rest of the useless rabble can  sycophantically prostrate themselves before the idiotic dribble that flows from the keyboards of the current Squishy grounds member base while raising their fists up and into their waiting mouths. Maybe Flynn will return when he recovers from the Stockholm Syndrome brought on by posting with a group of piss swilling, gif spamming mental patients at Bankrupt Factory. That Flynn left Stupid Grounds in the first place and cloistered himself in a virtual insane asylum says a lot about the "flaming" that is currently going on in here. Maybe Jursey Gurl can reach into his pants and fish out some lint, fashion said lint origami style into a swan, then present the lint swan to Flynn as a détente. I am sure that will work or maybe McCabbage can wear a fruit hat and sing like Carmen Miranda. . Make sure you don't let all the college graduates from Bastard Factory eat all the dead flies on the windowsills, I hear Caskur uses them in her cooking to make her dishes more palatable. My work here is done, I do wanna give a shout out to freud, his feet are getting more likes than Flea's selfies. Thanks to Regan McNeil for the theme song.

Too long. Didn't read. Lol  :happy117:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 02:22:32 PM »
Do I dumpster this now ?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 02:28:12 PM »
Too long. Didn't read. Lol  :happy117:
you think that's bad?

I triggered that fucker into dropping a 30 thousand word fit that needed 3 separate posts to capture  :crampe:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 02:28:57 PM »

Good job impersonating all of Cunty's mad brah  :crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2020, 02:32:04 PM »

Oh shit, Fox got me.  I thought, this fucker is crazy writing that gibberish.   :crampe: :crampe: at myself!

The Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2020, 02:33:53 PM »

Oh shit, Fox got me.  I thought, this fucker is crazy writing that gibberish.   :crampe: :crampe: at myself!

Me too! I was about to dumpster it  :crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2020, 02:35:07 PM »

Me too! I was about to dumpster it  :crampe:

Hell, I wrote a critique of it.  I canned it, well, because I owned myself.    :biglaugha:

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2020, 02:36:12 PM »

I was checking how to spell plagiarism and waiting  to see if Fox was going to add  quotations marks.

Fox makes me itch with his portrayal of Sum Joker.  Two thumbs up.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2020, 02:43:53 PM »
I was checking how to spell plagiarism and waiting  to see if Fox was going to add  quotations marks.

:crampe:

Sum is big mad right now. A extra healthy serving size in fact.

30 thousand word fit of hysterics

Seems he's pretty upset with you too

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2020, 03:00:15 PM »

thing is it reads exactly like that retard  :biglaugha:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2020, 03:01:06 PM »

speaking of “”itch””

Lmao :crampe:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2020, 03:01:14 PM »
One thing is for sure, this cunt guy takes these forums way too seriously if his short novels and walls of text are anything to go by.

Does he honestly believe that more than a couple of people will read and process his long-winded brain farts?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2020, 03:03:11 PM »
One thing is for sure, this cunt guy takes these forums way too seriously

You have no idea

The Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2020, 03:05:45 PM »
One thing is for sure, this cunt guy takes these forums way too seriously if his short novels and walls of text are anything to go by.

Does he honestly believe that more than a couple of people will read and process his long-winded brain farts?

You have no clue ! Just stay away from any forum he infests

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2020, 03:35:21 PM »

The Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2020, 03:38:25 PM »

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2020, 03:42:48 PM »

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2020, 03:43:10 PM »
Whoever wrote it is right about those Bastard Factory rejects.  They need to be recalled.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2020, 03:43:44 PM »
thing is it reads exactly like that retard  :biglaugha:

It does!  buaaa haaa hahaha

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6