Author Topic: Who is the shittiest read on these forums ?  (Read 2944 times)

The Queen Bee

Who is the shittiest read on these forums ?
« on: January 26, 2020, 07:26:08 PM »
My vote goes to fat Danny. It’s literally painful trying to get thru his posts.
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Who is the shittiest read on these forums ?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 07:28:23 PM »
Someone's Cunt.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 07:29:04 PM »
Probably going to need to quote some of his work cause most people here don't know that fool
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 07:29:30 PM »
Someone's Cunt.
I die every time you say that  :crampe: :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 07:32:24 PM »
I die every time you say that  :crampe: :crampe:

I'm sorry, his meltdown's are so epic, he clearly doesn't own his own cunt.  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -5 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +16381 / -1886
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2020, 09:54:26 PM »
 Once upon a time I had a very bad respiratory infection. This was back when i lived in MS. In fact I think I was talking to Joo when this occurred. Anyway. 

I went to the store to buy everything they had for symptom relief.  One of those things was a container of bathsalts made with eucalyptus and peppermint.

So I started a hot bath, dumped almost the entire container in(I was very congested and desperate) and sat in the water.

I started feeling like....a hot tingle on my lady bits. I stayed laying there thinking it would pass. But it didnt. It escalated from a tingle to feeling like my entire vagina was on fire. Quickly.

I hopped out and started rinsing off but everything fucking burned. And it SWELLED like a BABOONS ASS.  It seriously looked like freshly injected and horrifically chapped lips. You know when women get lip injections and they look all blown up and fucked up? That was my vagina for like three days.

I almost went to the ER but I was way too embarrassed.  So I wore loose long skirts and put blistex on it.

I'm telling you all this because when Oak calls Cunt "Someones Cunt" and I think about his manifestos this is the memory it invokes.  The itch that never leaves. The eucalyptus in your bath salts. :biglaugha:

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2020, 10:18:36 PM »
Dovey,

We'll talk once you've shoved O.B. tampons up your nose and left them there for an hour to stem a leaky shnozz caused by an allergic reaction.

Remember the film Total Recall when Quaid (played by Schwarzenegger) removes the electronic bug in his head through his nostril? Yeah, well, times ten.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2020, 10:18:53 PM »

Mate, his present day posts are like high art compared to the textual vomit he used to spew all over the the deck when he first rocked up at BH.

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2020, 10:20:28 PM »
Dovey,

We'll talk once you've shoved O.B. tampons up your nose and left them there for an hour to stem a leaky shnozz caused by an allergic reaction.

Remember the film Total Recall when Quaid (played by Schwarzenegger) removes the electronic bug in his head through his nostril? Yeah, well, times ten.

I once shoved tampons in my nostrils and went skinny dipping on a dare.   :biglaugha:

I love Total Recall.....and I still dont understand wtf happened  :biglaugha:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2020, 10:21:38 PM »
Mate, his present day posts are like high art compared to the textual vomit he used to spew all over the the deck when he first rocked up at BH.
I caught a few of them back in the day. Fucking awful. I was embarrassed for him
  • Fucking idiot    Like x 1    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2020, 10:24:30 PM »
Did anyone ever get to see the flame matches between Poofer and Fat danny?

It was like watching two retards slap each other to death over a spoon in the restroom

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2020, 10:27:22 PM »
Did anyone ever get to see the flame matches between Poofer and Fat danny?

It was like watching two retards slap each other to death over a spoon in the restroom

Like this?

Hahaha I just posted this  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2020, 10:29:12 PM »

awww! little j00j00 is a widdle itty bitty upset because I made a joke about his traveling shortbus freakshow and gave him vietnam flashbacks of cunty beating his ass like a drum at an indian pow wow. Look, dipshit, just because you rode flea's strapon for so long that your loose wizard sleeve has fused to it, it doesn't mean that I know or even care what cun'T is claiming elsewhere. I haven't even heard from him since FT turned into a glitched out mess like your defunct thought process that thought flying at me like a retarded missile was a good idea. Now my foot is rammed down your throat to the point I'm wearing you like a fucking ugly boot just because you couldn't contain your impotent rage that I joked about your site making some punjabi guy rich by selling your information to telemarketers. Good job, dipshit. You're so punchdrunk that you're mumbling about "daddy" and "toe blowjobs", and that is just sad.

The thing is, J00....I don't have to do fuck all to you. You're going all mike tyson on yourself just to spite somebody who isn't even here, and I just simply gave you the kick to your mangina after you tried to be an expert on something you later admitted you never even heard of. SQL injection? the only injections that's going on in your circle are the SG regulars injecting their hot beef load into your awaiting maw like the bottom-bitched cum dumpster that you are, but please do keep fantasize about me being the failure because I don't waste my time getting the affection of the internet's special education room A.K.A Slobbering-groundz A.K.A Duelistgroundz's retarded little brother. Watching you trying to convince anybody you're some top flamer that has done anything is like watching Stevie wonder with Parkinsons try to paint the mona lisa.

For fuck sakes, SG has some noseless ghoul yjsy#metoo's their wrinkly old hand to a 12 year old natalie portman, has some closet AIDS factory pretending to be a klansman, or some brown motherfucker having the hots for brent's sister and have a pis fetish, and you want to bitch about FT and call it a "butt brothel". lol! if it was, it still would've been a huge upgrade to that dumpster fire you're a part of, and that makes me lol

Look at that wall of diarrhea. Looks like a side of a truck stop toilet

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2020, 10:31:09 PM »

I gotta read that one out loud  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2020, 10:33:17 PM »
I gotta read that one out loud  :biglaugha:

yes yes.... do that. Do it now please  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2020, 10:37:11 PM »

awww! little j00j00 is a widdle itty bitty upset because I made a joke about his traveling shortbus freakshow and gave him vietnam flashbacks of cunty beating his ass like a drum at an indian pow wow. Look, dipshit, just because you rode flea's strapon for so long that your loose wizard sleeve has fused to it, it doesn't mean that I know or even care what cun'T is claiming elsewhere. I haven't even heard from him since FT turned into a glitched out mess like your defunct thought process that thought flying at me like a retarded missile was a good idea. Now my foot is rammed down your throat to the point I'm wearing you like a fucking ugly boot just because you couldn't contain your impotent rage that I joked about your site making some punjabi guy rich by selling your information to telemarketers. Good job, dipshit. You're so punchdrunk that you're mumbling about "daddy" and "toe blowjobs", and that is just sad.

The thing is, J00....I don't have to do fuck all to you. You're going all mike tyson on yourself just to spite somebody who isn't even here, and I just simply gave you the kick to your mangina after you tried to be an expert on something you later admitted you never even heard of. SQL injection? the only injections that's going on in your circle are the SG regulars injecting their hot beef load into your awaiting maw like the bottom-bitched cum dumpster that you are, but please do keep fantasize about me being the failure because I don't waste my time getting the affection of the internet's special education room A.K.A Slobbering-groundz A.K.A Duelistgroundz's retarded little brother. Watching you trying to convince anybody you're some top flamer that has done anything is like watching Stevie wonder with Parkinsons try to paint the mona lisa.

For fuck sakes, SG has some noseless ghoul yjsy#metoo's their wrinkly old hand to a 12 year old natalie portman, has some closet AIDS factory pretending to be a klansman, or some brown motherfucker having the hots for brent's sister and have a pis fetish, and you want to bitch about FT and call it a "butt brothel". lol! if it was, it still would've been a huge upgrade to that dumpster fire you're a part of, and that makes me lol

For a good toe blow, call the King @ 442-555-8945

Now it does.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2020, 10:38:59 PM »
 *snort*  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Offline Dovey

• Chaos Queen
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2020, 10:39:37 PM »
yes yes.... do that. Do it now please  :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Okay....lemme go hide in the bathroom  :biglaugha:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2020, 10:40:27 PM »
Okay....lemme go hide in the bathroom  :biglaugha:
:crampe: :crampe:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2020, 10:42:47 PM »
I can’t find the Pumba chop. I know I didn’t delete it  :curse:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6